Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nolan Recreation Center - Where ALL GAMES' Sims Come To Join TS4!

Comments

• MatpengMatpeng Posts: 155 Member
    I am doing the recreations too (I love it !)... I did Jenni Jones-Brown and Goodwin Goode this evening...

If you want some others sims to re-make, I can propose you some that were very weird in the sims 3 (the weirder the sims 3 are, the funnier it is to recreate them in the Sims 4, I think...) :smile:
    - Chase Bayless, Penny Pincher, Sinbad Rotter, Molly Coodle, Cherish and Marshall Curious from Twinbrook
    - Lily-Bo Chique, Morrigan Hemlock, and Polly Maloney from Bridgeport
    - Darlene Bunch from Sunset Valley
    - Conrad Anderson, Addison Batez, and The Gooders from Starlight Shores
    - Marissa Ross, Lennon Sosa, Lina Lancaster and Eli Vokoban from Lucky Palms
    - Gladsten Farmwell and Helen Hall from Moonlight Falls...

With all these names, you have a lot of fun sims to do if you want... :p
    Enjoy ! And see you soon !
    NATASHA_zpstbj4jzku.jpg
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    @rosemaw Thanks yet again!

@Wallin Thank you, good sir! Your recent uploads are excellent as well! Hope you liked the link at the bottom of the OP, by the way,

@LordDarthSims Just a question: was that a double post by chance?

@matpeng Wow, that's... uh... quite a list! To be honest, I know I won't do all of them, but some of them were already in my placeholder lists. The ones I can guarantee I won't make (yet) are the supernatural ones and ones of different life states. I won't take a crack at alternate beings until Maxis releases a supernatural EP, (after the success of TS3 Supernatural, I'd hope they do!) I just don't feel that I would give them proper recreations without the bloodsucking, fur-shedding, spell/curse casting, and/or winged glory. Sims from Store Worlds could be difficult, too, considering the only worlds I have are Midnight Hollow (practically made for me!), Hidden Springs, and Sunlit Tides. I'll try those sims, but if I can't get a good body shot, I might have to scrap them. I hope that makes sense; I'll definitely continue to take requests and make as much as I can but I do want to enjoy both TS3 and TS4, too. Turns out The Sims 4 has gameplay, too! B)
    @ENolan : Yeah you have a lot to do with that list :D I love to imagine your face reading that tons of names I gave you !

Carry on your good works and Enjoy ;) !
    NATASHA_zpstbj4jzku.jpg
    @Matpeng You have no idea... I had to pick up my eyes after they fell out reading that. I'll certainly make a few, but I can't honestly guarantee all of them. I also had a surprise as I was going through old files to ensure I had a backup of my current setup.

This picture was one of the last I took from my old computer and was my first actual PC Sim save after I had jumped from the console edition to the PC edition. This was with none other than Jun Xu, (Sorry, Jun Nolan!) and our adorable little daughter, Jia-Li. This file was unable to transfer and had to be deleted for some odd reason and I never got along the same way with Jun again.
    screenshot_original.jpg

But, when I went through the backups, I found the same file and attempted to plug it in like a dusty game disc that you'd find out of the box ( still play on the console, so the comparison's relevant!) The result? Take a look.
    screenshot_2150_by_rvu-d7x7mx3.jpg
    Working in full force! But now with every EP and several (hundred) mods added on! The game runs smoothly and has reignited my passion for TS3! You might not even remember what a default Bridgeport looks like, but I can't help but ruin that memory with total makeovers! With TS4 on the horizon (and partially downloaded) as well as the return of my first sim family, I might be a bit slow to respond to requests. Or maybe having TS4 will enhance my ability to deliver higher quality recreations with the supposed ability to buy new additions to CAS clothing and hairstyles in-game.
    UPDATE COMPLETE! @Matpeng's Supernatural request for Gladsten Farmwell and Helen Hall is complete with somewhat repetitive yet understandable story, as well as the Los Amigos household from Island Paradise! Now my male-female ratio is starting to even out.

I've also updated my friendly threads list at the OP's bottom with @thesims3mad's showcase for the Sims 1 and 2 remakes! I've been thinking I might redo some households now that the game is out, but would actually like to enjoy the game before I retry some, as well continuing the expansions I haven't added any households to. I have an idea of what I'll add but if anyone has a good idea to start off with, I wouldn't mind hearing it. Either way, all households here are ready for download in my Gallery. Time to get back to The Sims 4.
    I saw your remake of Helen Hall and Gladtsen Farmwell ! They are absolutely fabulous !! I love 'em (even if I found Helen a little bit to thin)
    Good job mate !
    NATASHA_zpstbj4jzku.jpg
    Matpeng wrote: »
    I saw your remake of Helen Hall and Gladtsen Farmwell ! They are absolutely fabulous !! I love 'em (even if I found Helen a little bit to thin)
    Good job mate !

That was a notoriously harder one. You have a tendency to request the interesting looking ones, (if not the harder to craft ones...) I should mention the world adventures and university life are being difficult to work with. Partially because I need to copy and paste them from their lands and the other part being I can't stop messing around with The Sims 4. My only save has me in one of the most bittersweet situations I could ever picture and I can't stop playing to see how it plays out. Considering we don't have mods or expansion packs yet, I really can't just zoom through and really control it like the Sims 3... How devious...
    :(UPDATE INCOMPLETE :(

I've solely been playing TS4 instead of creating due to massive freezing errors I get every time I attempt to connect to the Online Gallery. Until this error is fixed, all I can possibly do is upload screenshots of what is coming next for me. I've been working on some sim recreations from other games rather than just TS3 Expansions, so it could be interesting to see how they work out in TS4.

Well, in the meantime, I can break free from TS4 to show some screens of what's been going on in my main game to share some views of a few of my custom sims as well as the ones you're also ruining the lives of.

09_03_14_11_35__pm_by_rvu-d7ydt6j.png

Me meeting Amber's friend, What's-his-name, and the infamous Bob Pancakes! I met Eliza a few days earlier.... I understand Bob's pain...

09_04_14_5_47__pm_by_rvu-d7ydrpu.png

My friend, @Rostri-Jodu's household, Oasis Springs Studs meets Erin herself. They were so excited that one had to talk with her before he could use the bathroom. (From a perspective... Yep... That is realistic.)

09_02_14_4_07__pm_2_by_rvu-d7ydrvp.png

@Addicted2Fashion [a.k.a. Shelly] meets Erin and Bella at the nightclub and chats the night away with the dark individuals.

Speaking of Bella...
    screenshot_1770_by_rvu-d7ydvdf.jpg
    screenshot_1773_by_rvu-d7ydvd8.jpg
    09_02_14_4_10__pm_by_rvu-d7ydrsq.png
    09_02_14_11_43__pm_by_rvu-d7ydrsc.png

In Sunset Valley, Bella grew up learning from us Nolans as did young Mortimer. She definitely looked up to us back then and seemed more than easy to reconnect with after we returned from the future. (Since TS4 is an alternative timeline, so is my S4 story. Instead of going to Sims University where we'd meet our anti-occult rivals, Erin and I disappear into the future and leave our estate and investments to the Goths, Landgraabs, and various other families. Doing so continued our legacy through them all the while preventing an all-out Occult Vs. Human war. Now that we've returned many cities have developed from our initial investments and the Goths and Landgraabs are amongst the various families still benefiting from our efforts.)

09_04_14_12_26__am_by_rvu-d7ydrpi.png
    09_06_14_3_09__am_by_rvu-d7ydrl8.png

Mortimer also grew up looking up to Erin Nolan as a teacher and mentor, being consumed with joy when she returned. However, old habits die hard as Erin can still lecture Mortimer and he'll whimper and kowtow to her very will and instruction. (Oh, and Babs is our best friend, as well. She seems much nicer when she isn't pursuing romance with us.)

09_06_14_12_15__am_by_rvu-d7ydrgm.png

Finally met Lisa Ying, the Asian woman from the initial renders (that I made and released since they didn't.) Even before I mod those awful light levels, Lisa is looking far more amazing than I could ever have expected. Despite the fact that the beloved Tenderlove Household is in my main game, I think I might find pursuing Lisa far more worthy to me than pursuing Jun Xu.

Anyway, where we're at now...
    09_06_14_3_42__pm_2_by_rvu-d7ydrgx.png

Erin is a few objectives away from achieving her main lifetime goal and is ready to meet and mingle. First, she has to admire herself for days before she actually leaves the house.

And me... I'm in a bit of trouble....
    09_05_14_1_41__am_by_rvu-d7ydrme.png

Bella stuns even me as she confesses her love for me! WHAT DO I DO?! I swore I wouldn't ruin their marriage like many I assume already are! Besides, I'm the same age as as I was when I knew her as a child due to the innate vampirism! This story has gone from "Alternate Timeline" to "Warped World!"
  • Addicted2FashionAddicted2Fashion Posts: 507 Member
    @ENolan HEY, THAT'S ME!! That's so cool haha, thank you! Nice topic, love the stories :)
    2dlpsog.png

@Addicted2Fashion I thought you'd be like "Oh my god! I'm in someone else's game!" Glad you like it but you have a nasty tendency to take off early. By the time I get to that bar, you decide "Ok, I partied enough. KTHXBAI!"
    @ENolan Ugh, I'm such a party pooper.
    2dlpsog.png

@Addicted2Fashion No kidding! Now you won't even come out of your house after I completed my first Aspiration! Speaking of you, I think I'm going to stick the Handsome Hunks in your household and see how the game plays out. How would you feel seeing your own creations hit on you? (And possibly arguing over your bed considering I haven't altered your house to accommodate them.)

Oh, figured I should do this...
    RECREATION UPDATE!

Finally the Gallery game crashing update is resolved and my spirits for recreating have been somewhat revitalized. I am looking back into various recreations and some of @Matpeng's requests as well as looking into doing Kaylynn Langerak since she looks really similar to Bella Goth in The Sims 2, (The Sims 4 could give her a chance to have a differentiated look compared to her. I don't intend to rip off SimGuruJill.)

I think I should also show some screens involving how some of my recreations I finally managed to find. Wow, do these sims move quickly sometimes.

09_08_14_9_45__pm_by_rvu-d7ymk9s.png

Finally befriended the super-busy, fourth-wall-breaking Lisa Ying and noted she is stunning when she becomes really friendly.

09_09_14_7_55__pm_by_rvu-d7ymkck.pngMore importantly, got to reunite with Jun Xu, Barry Tenderlove, and Ace Wilde from Bridgeport and one of my first recreated households. However, the reunion seems a bit different after I left for work....\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

09_09_14_7_56__pm_by_rvu-d7yml0p.png

Jun seems content, almost as if she's remembering the days of our Sims 3 romance, while Ace and Barry look nervous she'll ditch them again. I couldn't have asked for a more coincidental moment to capture and share.

Anyway, not much of an update, but when I get away from the gameplay and paperwork I have to do, I'll definitely begin finishing recreations for the other Expansions!
    @ENolan That'd be awesome, can't wait! Bring in mah handsome lads <3
    2dlpsog.png

@Addicted2Fashion Well, that house you built for them? Guess who's living in it with them?! I'm giving you five some time before I intrude with my playthrough and capture pictures of them wooing you (or attempting to, at least.)

OH! UPDATE COMPLETE!

My first Sims 2 recreation is now up on the Gallery and the OP of the thread! The choice for my first TS2 recreation is Kaylynn Langerak, who was requested by @LadyVampiress. Considering how similar she looked to Bella Goth back in TS2, I had a fine line to walk: make Kaylynn as authentic as possible while differentiating her from TS4 Bella enough. The results were praised by all but one woman. I wonder who....

09_10_14_10_49__pm_by_rvu-d7ysdr0.png
    @ENolan hahahaha omg
    2dlpsog.png

@Addicted2Fashion The romance is certainly high in your household, but so are your friends in certain places. Turns out you have a maximum friendship with Bella Bachelor! (It was Goth before Babs L'Amour came around.) Thinking we might add you in our place just to help your destiny along...... (Que ominous noises)

UPDATE COMPLETE!
    Not a big one, however. Recent events with my university have me scrambling for more work and more time to devote to it, rather than the sims. Not for tuition, but just because I actually have to pick up another position for a business course. This could be interesting, but it definitely will be tiresome.

Either way, I've begun finally working on a few of the expansion requests from @Matpeng, but have nothing solid that I'm proud of yet. Perfection takes time obviously. But I did update Julienne Knack from TS3: Ambitions and added Hannelore Wiiliams (A.K.A Hannelore Landgraab) to my list of Specialty Recreations, as she was from the console version of TS3. To me, that was my first full Sims game and one that I sincerely loved despite it's simplicity. Hannelore was the TS3 Console equivalent of TS4's Bella Goth: pretty, yet married and untouchable! (Although I screwed up there royally in TS4. THANKS BABS!)

In related news, I'm going to have to open another thread due to my OP reaching it's maximum number of characters and edits having been made to accommodate the future updates. So, I'm thinking I might post my custom sims in another thread and network links between the two as well as continuing support for the other threads I shared with visitors within. Does this seem like a good idea? I'm not entirely sure myself. Still, the recreations seem to be popular, so I won't stop trying to deliver. I just need more room to do it now...
  • Brianna123Brianna123 Posts: 351 Member
    These are great! Sims 4 CAS is wonderful!
    @Brianna123 Thank you for the compliment! Just you wait; I have a mass update from everything I've been working on from others threads! Goths, Panty & Stocking, Kaylynn's slob, but protective brother, and some awkward looking one from @Matpeng's request from a page ago!
    #ImTired
  • freckledrevoltfreckledrevolt Posts: 282 Member
    Bookmarked! I hope you do continue to re-create past generations households.
    @gamerrecordtv Thank you! :)

@freckledrevolt That is one of the greatest courtesies you can give me! I'll certainly try, but the thread might need to be chopped up to fit them nowadays!

(*) (*) 9-24: UPDATE COMPLETE!!! (*) (*)
    As of now, all of the recent request thread explorations for @LadyVampiress, @FearTheMeggles, @Dariu, @robotpanda34, and @Eaving have been post to the OP for viewing courtesy. My thread continues to hit its character limit and I struggle to even fit them all for everyone. Maybe I can ask for more room? Or should I move the descriptions to their images back on deviantArt and let you all read them there? Would anyone even want to read them?!
    Torgue_Echo.png
    I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON!

Anyway, things are getting kind of cramped in my real life, so new recreations may be slow, but, rest assured, they're coming. Just slowly... Very... VERY.... VEEEEEERRRRRRYYYYYYY Slow
    ly.....
  • pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    Wow! Some look stunning! Others, funny. All well done.
  • DimitraGDimitraG Posts: 136 Member
    Your recreations look insanely accurate :o I love them all
    2sam69h.jpg
  • pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    I've just grabbed myself some of those.
    @pguida @DimitraG Thank you so much! This is one of my few ways to contribute to the sims community and I hope it makes games more fun to have these sims already set up for playing! I'm taking requests for expansion sims, too! I'm currently working on two (no surprises!)