Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Freeplay is better than The Sims 3(Mobile) and it's free!

In Freeplay we can have children and buy multiple house, not to mention we can only make one sim per-game in Sims 3 (Mobile).

Comments

• Tori-Alice-8DTori-Alice-8D Posts: 114 Member
    That does sound better. I have only ever had freeplay, and I didn't really get on with it, and deleted it before I could discover everything it had to offer.
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    To first start playing sims freeplay is absolutely hellish no doubt. Once you get past the starting stage and the intro thing its so good and addicting. Like if you just keep adding sims and working towards goals its a good game!! If you have it connected to facebook and have facebook friends who play it you can visit their worlds and play about in their cool buildings and then work towards getting them yourself such as the swimming pool, the activites center thingy and the winter resort place. I do think we could have more community lots with more activities for our sims and more outfits and hair. The stuff is UGLY xD

but its a very good game, I definately recommend it!!
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Rethka786 wrote: »
    In Freeplay we can have children and buy multiple house, not to mention we can only make one sim per-game in Sims 3 (Mobile).

Wow glad I didn't buy sims 3 on ios then. That's bloody stupid.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • LavenderZayLavenderZay Posts: 710 Member
    Sims 3 on iOS is a joke. I like Sims Freeplay!
  • ChiixsanneChiixsanne Posts: 64 Member
    I got Freeplay last week I think, I had it before but deleted it since I wasn't playing much but decided to give it an other try and I love it, I'm still in the looong tutorial part and I hope I'll finish it soon because It look so fun now.
  • DeelunaDeeluna Posts: 33 Member
    I can't stand freeplay because of the real time aspect of the game, and I can't stand sims 3 on IOS/android because it's not even on par with the DS version of the game. So yeah The sims is out of the question for me on IOS/Android. Either the real deal or the console version only for me then.
  • SimsProductionsSimsProductions Posts: 432 Member
    edited September 2014
    I personally don't like 'free'play because everything is in real time. Kinda annoying.
    I don't like any free to play games because they're mostly all about money. Not paying? Fine. You get to wait.
  • ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    Sims 3 mobile is kinda awful
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
  • Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    Both games suck...Sims 3 Mobile is just a little worse.
  • altariaaltaria Posts: 6 New Member
    i can't stand freeplay... i just am a really impatient person and can't wait for things, and i'm also a really cheap person, so the whole freemium thing really doesn't work for me. at all.
    as for the iphone version... eh. if you can only have one sim, what's the point? i tend to make like 10 full households at least before i actually start playing.
    honestly, the only sims games i'll ever really be into are the pc ones.
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    edited December 2014
    It's kind of okay when you wake up in the morning (set them up for their tasks), leave it alone for a few hours and come back to it.

But I agree freeplay is better than the original. Unless you get it for cheap cheap then. . . I suppose it's worth the purchase.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    I should play more, but as the few I played, with the guides and goals, Sims freeplay looks more like The Sims Social, but include Pets
  • RainbowDust1RainbowDust1 Posts: 353 Member
    I really enjoy Freeplay, too! I recently made a mansion on there. It cost soooo much money, haha! :D
    14s9px.gif
  • JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Sims Freeplay doesn't "work" on Bluestacks (you can't do doubletap with keyboard/mouse) unless you use actual touchscreen monitor.
    As such, it is not nor can be better, than other phonegames. Sorry, but nonportability in any game makes it IMO, crapware. Or better said: avoidware.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Sims Freeplay sucks sorry it uses real time to do things and I have other things to do besides watch virtual sims LOL
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • yunagarnetyunagarnet Posts: 417 Member
    I stopped playing Freeplay when I started using my money to pay for things in the game. I didn't want it to become a habit. :P
    “Honestly, we didn’t meet player expectations at launch, and that was a difficult pill to swallow,” - The Sims 4 executive producer, Rachel Franklin.
  • WinMacSims3WinMacSims3 Posts: 1,610 Member
    As of the Life Dreams Update, many people stopped playing it due to the forced auto aging.
    Origin ID: GothicSimmer, YouTube: GothicSimmer
  • FlowerbrainMCFlowerbrainMC Posts: 107 Member
    I played Freeplay, loved it, but then I got the Sims 3 on my PC, and realised how truly awful it was lol.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I don't really know what to write here,
    so here, have an internet hug
    <3
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    I played Freeplay, loved it, but then I got the Sims 3 on my PC, and realised how truly awful it was lol.

Lol, same here @FlowerbrainMC‌
  • originsimsoriginsims Posts: 1 New Member
    edited January 2015
    I am not going to say much but people who don't like the freemium option there is a money mod available
    with unlimited money. Regards.
  • nolurknolurk Posts: 249 Member
    edited January 2015
    Between Freeplay and Sims3, I prefer Freeplay as it gives me more to do in some ways, plus some of the interactions (such as fishing) don't feel quite as awkward (with just the fishing skill--along with cooking--it took me a while to "get" how I was supposed to actually do it. While I've done fairly well with fishing, I haven't had as much luck with cooking). I'm wondering if it may be a different experience on a tablet as opposed to my smartphone?

However, having said that, I'm not a fan of the sometimes too short (or cutting it close) deadlines that pop up in Freeplay with respect to being able to obtain new content or when new concepts are introduced (nor, as someone else pointed out, am I a fan of the fact that even after I exit out of my game, my sims' needs decrease so rapidly as though my game is still running. Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of spending a great deal of time playing my game). Consequently, as a result of the first issue, I have missed out on some bonus content because of that (although, I was happy that as part of the recent anniversary, we were gifted an item or set we missed). Another thing I'm not a fan of (which has also been brought up) is how aging was brought into the game and forced upon us--we don't really have a way to turn off the process other than spending life points it seems. :/

Also, if I spend points or simoleons on content for a sim, it seems to only apply to that sim (for example, new clothing, hair, accessories, or make-up options) and once they age to the next level, I end up losing it so if another sim down the road wants that option, the game seems to force me to have to rebuy it all over again. I don't understand why I can't just keep it somehow and then apply it to another sim I might make in the create-a-sim mode or if I opt to make changes to them (even if it's clothing) as I already paid for it once?

On a different note, it would be nice with some lots if additional motives were satisfied going beyond energy/bladder. For example, with some of the communal lots (such as the park, swimming pool, lodge, community center, restaurant, etc.) it might be nice to see payphones included or perhaps some way for our sims to carry cell/mobile phones to help satisfy their social need--especially as most people these days typically carry mobile devices around, just as while payphones may not be as widely available as they once were/may be disappearing, the fact is they're still around and people still sometimes use/rely upon them (as not everyone owns/can afford a mobile/cell phone or see a need to have one). Just as I don't understand how the community lot or swimming pool don't have some way to fulfill the hygiene need--wouldn't it make sense, given that both have activities where sims would need them (karate and ballet on the community center lot and swimming and diving on the swimming pool lot), that they should have somewhere for sims to shower and change clothes (perhaps, modifying the public restrooms on those lots to double as a way to fulfill their hygiene need in the context that the sims are going into a locker room to shower/change)? Just a thought.
  • ThatCatFanaticThatCatFanatic Posts: 11 New Member
    Although the Sims Freeplay does not live up to its name-there are many things you have to buy. With the addition of death, bought Sims will die as well. However, it is defoinitely better than the Sims 3 mobile. I would however, love to see a few more things added to Medieval (the only mobile I actively play)
  • nolurknolurk Posts: 249 Member
    What's Medieval like? Also, wasn't it only made available for iOS?
  • karinakarina Posts: 1 New Member
    It's kind if smart actually what they did they made the freeplay version better then the regular 3 so it's more like the ocean version but they made it real time and harder to.earn money so if you want to continually keep playing you need more money and lp points to play continually and not have yo wait hours for the task to end so why is that smart of them you ask? Well you spend more money it's $5 dollars for only 30k and $5 for like 20 lp points you want to keep playing ? Well if your inpatient enough you will purchase more lp points and money points it a $100 for 1 mil and a half and believe people purchase that vs if they paid it a paid game it won't be real time abd you won't get impatient enough to buy any lp points abd the game usually cost maybe anywhere from $2-8 and that's all you usually pay vs making it freeplay and real time and need lp points people purchase lp points all the time so in a way it's smart for them but a rip off for us
  • jsimjsim Posts: 52 Member
    tbh I rather have it that you could just pay for TS Freeplay since I hate "real time games"
    “You drool when you sleep”
    ― Annabeth Chase
    percy_jackson_meets_harry_potter_by_riding_lights-d6cyowf.png