Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can Someone Create...

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Mizzila1297Mizzila1297 Posts: 620 Member
    Oh, gosh! I completely forgot about this project. O.o
    SORRY. I'm getting a flu, plus I have a huge event on Sunday, I'm planning things for 3 companies at once... It's hectic. LOL

I'm not going to make any promises that I'll get around to working on it much before Sunday (I will definitely try!) but I will most likely have almost an entirely free schedule for a week starting Monday, so hopefully I can get it done next week. :D
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    @Mizzila1207: woah, you have alot going on, understandable that you forgot :) Alright, like I said i'm pretty patient so take your time with it...I'm usually around/check in throughout the day so I'll see any messages you leave me :)
  • Options
    Hello! I'm sorry I haven't replied in 5 days. O.o
    So, I will work as much as I can on your world, though I am not sure when it will get done. It's so upsetting, every time I take on a project, especially really fun projects, other things always get in the way of it. (I guess that's life.) Anyways, my apologies, and I HOPE I will be able to get it done soon!
  • Options
    *Sorry to double-post*
    Well, turns out I'm not going to be able to continue your town. -_- My computer is kind of giving out on me, so I have to delete my Sims game. GO FIGURE.

I'm really sorry! I was really looking forward to creating this map, but Windows 8 apparently isn't reliable enough for it. This is the THIRD TIME this computer has had to be reset. :'(
  • Options
    @Mizzilaa297: Awww....that blows :( ...I hope you can get your computer sorted :)...I'm sure I can figure something out regarding my world worse case is I'll have to attempt it myself if I can get CAW working :)...Thanks for trying though :)
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited August 2014
    I've been working on a desert world and it would be easy to make a crater that's usable in the world and have some things located in that area.I've got a picture of what's been done so far and I was already working on this and expect to be done and testing it in the game sometime soon.
    14813487062_968da82f9f_z.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @TadOlson: I shall take a look when you have it done :)
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I'll upload it after I know it's working well in my game and it's going to have room for the lots you want though I've forgotten to add lots into Winfield and that's working very well.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg