Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Couple questions about the demo

Has anyone seen a way to change the length of eyelashes in the demo? Also has anyone noticed if there is a way to make the eye lids more visible or not(hooded eyelids). I try clicking on the section above the eyes and all it does is move the whole eyelid.
Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
GqsONVc.gif

Comments

• simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member
    I'll be watching to see how this is answered. I don't think the lashes can be lengthened, but maybe I'm just missing it, too. Some of my guys, especially, need longer lashes. And the way I've worked around the eye lid issue is to choose an eyeshape that shows some lid from the selection of eyes and then reshape the eye if I need to, because I was finding the same thing as you, that pulling on the eyelid just brought the whole thing down without making the lid itself more visible.
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    Yes! The eyelashes thing is important for the guys! It seems like they gave us plenty of long eyelashes for the girls but none for the guys! I was tying to make my boyfriend and a big feature of his eyes are his dark, long eyelashes(so jealous btw lol) and there weren't any eyes that went with his eyes that had eyelashes at all.
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    It seems, that the new CAS has less manipulation options than we have in Sims3, eg the part between chin & lips is not modelable, moveable, the nostrils cannot be made thicker or higher, only wider & set higher thin as they are ...
    & what's very dissapointing, i am using a Wacom pen, the new CAS responds too sensitive to it & it seems to create an information overload & a lag, the control gets lost that way. Therefore i have to use a usual mouse, which is more strenous for the hand & less acurate than the pen is ... hm
    i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    It seems, that the new CAS has less manipulation options than we have in Sims3, eg the part between chin & lips is not modelable, moveable, the nostrils cannot be made thicker or higher, only wider & set higher thin as they are ...
    & what's very dissapointing, i am using a Wacom pen, the new CAS responds too sensitive to it & it seems to create an information overload & a lag, the control gets lost that way. Therefore i have to use a usual mouse, which is more strenous for the hand & less acurate than the pen is ... hm
    Yeah I was disappointed that there is less to adjust too. I hope they add in more areas to adjust in the detail view!
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    currently i am struggling with my pen, if CAS stays as it is it will be very problematic ... the new CAS is fun, that's for sure, but one cannot really control the modelling ... :s
    i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • SheScreamsHorrorSheScreamsHorror Posts: 43 Member
    With the eyes, if you go into edit detail mode you can change the hooded and I believe if you click on the eyes out of it it gives options for other eyes shades that have different lengths of lashes they don't have sliders though.