Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wraith, the Gateway to the Underworld

Comments

• QuailhogsQuailhogs Posts: 933 Member
    cheesetruck: I have no idea why the Governor from the Walking Dead came to my mind when reading your post... irrelevant.
    Anyway, there will be an isolated and ineffectual leader of Wraith.

Dianacarock: I am happy you like the product so far. If you do happen to upload a family, please be careful not to use any custom content. I am not so worried about CC making its way onto my computer as I am with it making its way into the download for this world.
  • NofravellNofravell Posts: 975 Member
    *squeee*

This is AMAZING! I can hardly wait for it to be finished, although, I'm a bit sad that this will be your last world, Quailhogs. :(
    Are you going to leave TS3 completely after this?
    edited October 2014
    Wraithhill_zpsa161060b.jpg

This is the inside of one of the houses. This one is particularly dirty. They are not all in this abysmal condition, but they are not quite clean either.
    Screenshot-977_zpscc757c4e.jpg
    Screenshot-978_zpsb911e283.jpg

Some of the deceased outlaws:
    Earl McCoy Racket
    Screenshot-980_zps9ef9e3d8.jpg

Hiram Samuel Maddox
    Screenshot-979_zps12260e9f.jpg
  • citytubecitytube Posts: 458 Member
    I love where this world is going. The atmosphere is just great.
  • Starsaphire2Starsaphire2 Posts: 315 Member
    This world looks like it will end up being a 'must have' for my collection of wonderfully different worlds. Love the Pics!!
    edited October 2014
    Nofravell: Sorry for ignoring the question you asked three weeks ago. I do not know what I am doing after this. I am certainly not creating another world, as my audience has decreased substantially since the release of the Sims 4. These days (whatever measurement of time that is) I lack the energy and patience to work on more projects such as this. I always start my worlds when I have little going on, and then progress will slow down to a complete halt for a month. But yeah, I would not say that I am leaving completely, but my activity will be even less than it is now. Almost no activity, but not quite.

Screenshot-988_zps023b81d0.jpg
    Screenshot-984_zpse0ca9882.jpg
    Screenshot-987_zps6632f4db.jpg
    Screenshot-986_zpsa3f2de4a.jpg
    Post edited by Quailhogs on
  • momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    Really unusual buildings I like it!
    I will be returning to work on this world now that I am no longer really busy. I changed the back story of Wraith a bit.
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Sweet! Looking forward to the new updates. :)
  • DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    Interesting idea.
    Completely unique world
    edited December 2014
    I made a lot of changes to the world and rearranged the lots in a more logical fashion. I am essentially doing a lot of things at once, yet I am still progressing rather slowly. And of course, I am adding spooky paintings to override some of the ones that came with Supernatural.

Wraith9_zpsf8c5f4c8.jpg

Wraith10_zps79c9dd06.jpg

Wraith8_zps0d2b5d23.jpg

Wraith7_zpsdf3c1775.jpg

Screenshot-1280_zps0f37615c.jpg

Screenshot-1261_zps01e87371.jpg
    Oooooh that pink house looks nice! Is it occupied?
    Yes, the pink house will be occupied. Most of the occupied houses will look better-maintained on the inside in comparison to the vacant houses.
    Wraith11_zpsad093387.jpg
    I would feel really proud of myself if it didn't take me so disgustingly long to re-texture a building.
    edited December 2014
    Do you have an estimated release date yet? :)
    edited December 2014
    Heh.. No, even as I am approaching the end of a world, I cannot estimate a release date.
    Okie dokie :)
  • SandraKBSandraKB Posts: 385 Member
    Quailhogs wrote: »
    Wraith11_zpsad093387.jpg
    I would feel really proud of myself if it didn't take me so disgustingly long to re-texture a building.

That is really Awesome! I love it! :D
    edited January 2015
    I'm happy you like it.

I decided to design a section of Wraith loosely based off a park in San Diego (the poor man's Balboa Park, with a touch of evil). It's not finished, since I am going to add a museum, parking lot (where the diner will be), and perhaps an amphitheater. It was actually difficult to make this look nice since the Sims 3 is really stupid when it comes to lighting up multiple stories.... really, the word "STUPlD" is blocked by the filter? What's next, they censor the word "bad?" If you want me not to swear, that's cool, I understand that. But do not take away my ability to use G-rated adjectives to describe something that annoys me; that's just "plum."

Screenshot-1295_zpse7bbac58.jpg
    Screenshot-1296_zps99dbf536.jpg
    Screenshot-1300_zpseb4e85e2.jpg
    Screenshot-1301_zpsa8c6466b.jpg

• SandraKBSandraKB Posts: 385 Member
    It's still beautiful work. I can hardly wait to try out you're world! :D
  • ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    Those builds (particularly the courtyard/mausoleum at the graveyard site) are amazing! Builders never cease to amaze me. :o
    EiFlric.png
    edited January 2015
    Screenshot-1325_zpsde49168a.jpg
    Dorian Blightwood has yet another new home, an old airplane hangar. It is a higher level of depressing than the tunnel I had him living over in Grey Meadow.
  • trollnexustrollnexus Posts: 508 Member
    Squee! I'm happy to see you still working on this! I'm currently playing Grey Meadow and am considering downloading Stoneshields, but I also spend a lot of time reading and anticipating every one of your build updates. Thank you for this post :D it's good to see Dorian suffering still kicking around. I bet the inside of that hangar is going to look incredible, in the most depressing way, of course.
    edited January 2015
    The "Golden" Chapel
    Screenshot-1338_zps0bac1e8c.jpg
    Screenshot-1337_zps1f3728e1.jpg

I occasionally upload a select few lots so that people do not have to wait for me to upload an entire world. I am going to upload one of the demons of sin and their house. I guess you can vote for one of the seven deadly sins the next time you post to this thread, and I will upload what I had in mind to go with it (Right now there are only six demons of sin that I have listed, and I was not absolutely clear on what they represented, so you are pretty much voting off nothing).
  • trollnexustrollnexus Posts: 508 Member
    I vote for lust!

And god, that chapel is gorgeous! Is that another custom painting in the first picture?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top