Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wallin's World of Sims

Comments

• WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited August 2014
    Thanks again, everyone! :):):)

ENolan wrote: »
    You're very welcome. Ironically, I also just updated my thread with the Specialty Sims category. Also, I noticed Ken Matsuri and immediately thought of my custom creation, Lin Matsuri.

She's Good, Neat, and a Perfectionist. So, from matching their traits, they seem to go together like puzzle pieces! Thought that was quaint, mildly coincidental. :o

LOL, that's pretty awesome! She's really cute, too :)

elinorably wrote: »
    Hmm. That Edward...he seems like a tough nut to crack. I'm up for the challenge. Or, rather, my too-cheerful-for-her-own-good mixologist is going to be up for the task. Can't wait to throw those two together.
    (I love the charisma and personalities of your sims - I can see stories building around them already!)

The more difficult ones are always more interesting to play with :D I really am excited about how this whole emotions-story stuff will play out, hopefully as good as they make it sound. Let me know how your mixologist does!
    Added four new Sims to the group - Britney, Gordon, Lucy, and Tatsuya!

Also finished the descriptions for the ladies, working on them for the guys, and then I'll be working on uploading to the Gallery.
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Wallin wrote: »
    Thanks again, everyone! :):):)

You're very welcome. Ironically, I also just updated my thread with the Specialty Sims category. Also, I noticed Ken Matsuri and immediately thought of my custom creation, Lin Matsuri.

She's Good, Neat, and a Perfectionist. So, from matching their traits, they seem to go together like puzzle pieces! Thought that was quaint, mildly coincidental. :o

LOL, that's pretty awesome! She's really cute, too :)

Yeah, I tried to capture the image of innocence with her. However, she isn't a remake of anything I know of, so your thread just got an (*) (*) (*) EXCLUSIVE!!! (*) (*) (*)

Random guy being amazed -> :o
    Yeah, I tried to capture the image of innocence with her. However, she isn't a remake of anything I know of, so your thread just got an (*) (*) (*) EXCLUSIVE!!! (*) (*) (*)

That's just as well since most of the themed threads here I never seem to know what the series is, so most of that is lost on me, LOL. :p
    edited August 2014
    I'd like to be able to do more realistic Sims and better grasp the sliders (I still call them that, I'm not sure if they have an official name), so I've been doing random requests that I come across. I've updated the 4th post on the first page with miscellaneous requested Sims from people in the forum or the S3 Daily Deal group.

aRGi5lh.jpgPR5EkR3.jpg
    Paramourn, rbridges430

4tFwYQ0.jpg
    Alexander Skarsgard
    (Sadly the blond colors on Alexander were all terrible, so I ended up using the brown/gray one.)

Edit: I was also requested tonight to do the "AT&T Girl", Milana Vayntrub. Took me a while to understand the jaw, but I think I got it as good as it's going to get.

Qf4286X.jpg
    Post edited by Wallin on
  • KraftySimKraftySim Posts: 277 Member
    These are some good looking Sims, @Wallin. I appreciate all the effort you put into them - made for entertaining browsing! I will have to download some when I get back in CAS. :smile:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    It is great visiting your thread and looking at the sims that you have created! :) Thankyou very much for your nice thread and for sharing your creations with the simming community.
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
    Hi Wallin, I already love your TS3 sims and have been lurking in your studio for quite some time but I've finally decided to 'decloak' and let you know that you are an absolutely awesome TS4 sims creator too!!! Thank you so much for starting this thread and sharing your beautiful sims!!! :)
    By the way I can't wait to see the fabulous TS4 builds you will hopefully be surprising us with x
  • kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    Wallin, you made some very nice sims. ;) They all look great. I can hardly choose a favorite one, but Dana Vargas I do really like. She looks so nicely strange. :D
  • MissLaraeMissLarae Posts: 215 Member
    @Wallin Great looking sims! I do have a question though...I looked you up on Origin but I can't see Maria or Mia on your list. Do I have to follow you or are they not available for download?
    Oops! I guess I missed the part where you're still working on uploading some of them lol. Sorry! I will keep checking back to see when they're available. Thank you for sharing your creations :)
    MissLarae wrote: »
    Oops! I guess I missed the part where you're still working on uploading some of them lol. Sorry! I will keep checking back to see when they're available. Thank you for sharing your creations :)

Not a problem! I've mentioned this on another post in this thread somewhere that if you have specific Sims you want uploaded faster, I'm more than willing to do so. I'll have them up later today - still stuck at work right now. ;)
  • SquiggleDustSquiggleDust Posts: 70 Member
    @Wallin I love all your sims, you do such a great job ! ^_^

I'm curious, is April May very loosely based around April May from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney ?? She has pink hair in the game too! I think that's what made me make a little connection :)
    @Wallin I love all your sims, you do such a great job ! ^_^

I'm curious, is April May very loosely based around April May from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney ?? She has pink hair in the game too! I think that's what made me make a little connection :)

Thank you! :) In regards to April May, she actually was not. I had figured there was an April May somewhere, but no real reference came to mind and I didn't look it up. I love Phoenix Wright, and it's been so long since I played the first game that I had forgotten she was a character in that series. I made her, tried to think of a fun and quirky name, and that's what I came up with - but it could have been subconscious for all I know. I think it was just a coincidence, but that's hilarious that you brought that up. Now I want to play that again... I never did finish the 3DS Apollo one that was download-only...
  • SquiggleDustSquiggleDust Posts: 70 Member
    Haha, xDD You should play it then!! It will be something else to do while we wait for September to finally show it's face around here :p

And.. actually, I have some Phoenix Wright games I need to finish myself o:
    Added a new Sim to the roster, Rhys Whitmore. I think he kind of coincidentally resembles Superman/Clark Kent... maybe it's just me, LOL.

@MissLarae - I've uploaded Maria and Mia to the Gallery :) Enjoy!
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    This is so amazing, you are amazing.
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
    @Wallin Thank you so much for uploading Mia and Maria! I went ahead and downloaded them.
  • AvianatorAvianator Posts: 188 Member
    Your sims are gorgeous.
    Thank you very much for sharing your work with us.
  • Donleon09Donleon09 Posts: 38 Member
    youre sims are soo cool :3 i wanna learn how to make one soo well like this can you be my teacher XD
  • fozzybear98fozzybear98 Posts: 110 Member
    I love all your Sims. Please please please make Darwin. I used him in several of my Sims 3 games. I do have a request. I've tried several times to create a Damon Salvatore/Ian Somerhaulder, but just not getting him right.

Thanks and please keep up the awesome Sims creations.
    JoAnn
    Catching up on posts now that I have a couple of minutes free. (Hurray for the weekend!) ;)

Thanks a lot, KraftySim and Avinator! I'm glad you liked them!

@rosemow - Thank you for making the time for all the kind words you have, not just here, but all over the forums! You make it a brighter place, for sure. :)

@Hidehi - Thanks for coming out and saying hello! I haven't even looked yet at most of the videos and pictures of what buy/build stuff is in the game, I'm trying not to spoil it, but I'm really looking forward to some fun builds, too!

@kuroi_nekomata - Always great to see a DD'er here, and congrats again on winning the Amore venue!

@BobSkellington - Thanks! It's good to see you from the S3 forums, and I'm glad you seem to be as excited about S4 as I am :D

@MissLarae - You're most welcome! Thanks for taking interest in them!

@Donleon09 - I am planning to do videos of making Sims, but unfortunately so many things have come up recently I just haven't had a good time for it. In fact, today is my brother's birthday, so right now we're scrambling to clean up the house before my parents visit sometime today, so I think my weekend is probably tied up. I usually play World of Warcraft on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but since my group is on break now, that frees up a lot of time. I'll be trying to do livestreaming as well.

@fozzybear98 - Thanks, I will definitely try to make Darwin again, probably when the game launches. I did manage to get some time in this morning to work on Ian for you. I think he's pretty much done, but like I mentioned to Donleon, I don't have a lot of time so I don't want to rush uploading him yet. I'll take a closer look at him later to see if there are any other changes I want to make, and unfortunately I don't care for this particular hairstyle (shows too much forehead, I reallllly hope we get more on launch) but here's what I have so far:

0SIsZto.jpg
  • Donleon09Donleon09 Posts: 38 Member
    ok :3 and say happy birthday for me :D , um i added you in origin please fallow me and ill fallow you to i really like your work X3
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Donleon09 wrote: »
    ok :3 and say happy birthday for me :D , um i added you in origin please fallow me and ill fallow you to i really like your work X3

I love the fact that Teemo is your Profile Picture, Lel <3
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg