Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC not working :(

Ive downloaded some costum content and I've put it in the mods folder (My Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo>Mods)
and I dont know why but its just not working :( anyone knows how to fix it?

Comments

• crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    What did you download ? Are you sure it's for Sims 4 ?
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    Like crinrict said, where did you download the cc? Because sims 3 cc will not work with ts4. This is assuming you didn't know this already but you already probably did. But if you did do it correctly, it should work.
  • bobigoogibobigoogi Posts: 26 New Member
    crinrict wrote: »
    What did you download ? Are you sure it's for Sims 4 ?
    mwdonohue wrote: »
    Like crinrict said, where did you download the cc? Because sims 3 cc will not work with ts4. This is assuming you didn't know this already but you already probably did. But if you did do it correctly, it should work.

yes I downloaded Sims 4 CC (the stuff i saw in the sims vip). its just not working :/
  • FeMillahFeMillah Posts: 201 Member
    I downloaded the body hair full, but i can't seem to make it work either, but other CC i downloaded work just fine. :/
    SATC-GIF.gif
    FeMillah wrote: »
    I downloaded the body hair full, but i can't seem to make it work either, but other CC i downloaded work just fine. :/

its working now!!! exepct for the body hair :\
    Where can this be found ? I haven't really looked into it :)
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    AHQ Tutorial

• YuraraYurara Posts: 195 Member
    I am download Custom SimsVIP T-Shirts from SimsVip is work fine . Maybe some other cc not work .
    433970o8lcd5hrbz.gif194904olsgis3xqe.gif433965qzur0la2nd.gif550470opln9i59wi.gif513122fxkl98buqt.gif

for body hair, I decided I only wanted the full, but do I need to install every one?
    SATC-GIF.gif
    That's what it says in the comments:

ooh I saw the video from simsvip using it, I see what you meant now, it's in a color thing on the left shoulder tattoo...

Did you check there ?
    AHQ Tutorial

• DemyanoSlavDemyanoSlav Posts: 581 Member
    Wow. And we should have checked there? xD
  • TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    Could be the creator thought that might be the best spot to use as a replacer, pretty sure there are still issues with non-replacer CC. :)
    Yes,nothing shows up except the tattoo :/
    SATC-GIF.gif
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited August 2014
    nvm
    Post edited by SimplyJen on
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Srikandi715Srikandi715 Posts: 1,753 Member
    edited August 2014
    There are still a lot of unknowns about the data in the CAS Parts. Be patient, the tool makers are working on it ;-) For now recolors are still a bit hit or miss.We're still in the very early stages here :-)
  • LarryadLarryad Posts: 336 Member
    I downloaded it, and as you can see from my avatar, it works. I created a packages folder in the mods folder and put the content in there. When you open CAS look in the body tattoos and it will be under the color options. I hope that make sense.
    OHH! I'm so stupid, there it is :-i Thanks!!!!
    SATC-GIF.gif
    Larryad wrote: »
    I downloaded it, and as you can see from my avatar, it works. I created a packages folder in the mods folder and put the content in there. When you open CAS look in the body tattoos and it will be under the color options. I hope that make sense.
    I never made a package folder and it works fine. Just thought I would mention this for anyone else reading.

• loulakakiloulakaki Posts: 1 New Member
    > @bobigoogi said:
    > Ive downloaded some costum content and I've put it in the mods folder (My Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo>Mods)
    > and I dont know why but its just not working anyone knows how to fix it?

I have the same problem..I've downloaded many cc and put them in the mod file but i can't see anything in the game. Did you find any solution?
    loulakaki wrote: »
    > @bobigoogi said:<br />
    > Ive downloaded some costum content and I've put it in the mods folder (My Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo>Mods)<br />
    > and I dont know why but its just not working anyone knows how to fix it?<br />
    <br />
    I have the same problem..I've downloaded many cc and put them in the mod file but i can't see anything in the game. Did you find any solution?

I dont know how but it just happend :/
    edited August 2014
    I figured out why some CC wasn't working for me.. I didn't notice I had to unzip some of it. Make sure its all in package form unzipped. :)
  • BlazinFast2kBlazinFast2k Posts: 34 New Member
    Make sure the custom content you downloaded is a .package file. It MAY be compressed inside of a zip in which case you need to extract it and put the .package files in! Also some/most of the CC replaced existing options in the CAS demo, so it probably is installed but you just need to look for it ;)

________________________________________________________________________________

sims4forum-gif.1572