Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store Mega List for Extra Quick Redownloading [Now in Excel]

Comments

• AunzaAunza Posts: 1,297 Member
    To this:
    Valgon wrote:
    "...Other thing I realized, anything we uninstall must be still there between other heaps of items in its ebc package, I think the game only flags it so the game will hide it..."

Yes, I have found when an object is installed and subsequently uninstalled only the header is removed, or maybe as you said it becomes a hidden item.... But, I am going with header removal, because if you re-install the item it does not become unhidden.... it takes up an entirely new block of space.

With my current install I did not do any partial deletion of sets, venues, and/or worlds as it does not save space. The good news is, with partial deletion, you do not go into your game and find sims dressed inappropriately if you do remove items, nor is it game breaking. Or, so I have found....
  • Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    Hi, @Valgon57!
    TS3 folder remains still mysterious for me (and I'm not shy for it, nobody is born having all knowledges of world) and I've learned to not uninstall items from my game folder. I've read in Amjoie's answer to me here), that in DCBackup will not be packages uninstalled
    The problem with the DCBackup is that nothing ever gets deleted from there, if you delete store content or CC through your Launcher. So the folder can go from sleek to bloated rather quickly, depending on how you manage your files.
    and from my own experience *.ebc files in DCCache are tending sometimes to broke.
    I remember too, after releasing fix for Stonethrow Greenhouse I was unable to uninstall it and I have to find individual sims3packs (and place them in Downloads folder) for get rid of the old set. The same issues I remember about More Magic Set and especially Voodoo Doll.
    I still haven't sure about hair and face paint, for example, after uninstalling elder version of circus hair, I can't find the YA/A version of them in CAS. And I can't find face paints from University School Spirit Pack and ItF Cosmic Cosmetic after installing their individual items, maybe because the set contains elder version?
    I think this can be tied at my topic here: - I was wondered, why - even with clean Store reinstall - some of store CAS is showing with package icon (instead with store shopping bag). I've asked at some of my friends to check this in their game folder - and elder hair of tricorn (m and f) was still shown with package icon. I have package icon on more store CAS items (installed in fabbric clean folder). I haven't checked another sets (I have package icons on some Tricks&Treats Compilation CAS - items and another sets too).
    If you'll convert Barnacle Bay in packages, there aren't packages for ef - em Tricorn, but only af - am HairHatSTORE04Pirate - for this I think it shows as package. (Usually when I've converted some from afHairXXX.Sims3Pack, I've got from it afHairXXX.package and efHairXXX.package, in BB is one package for both version).
    I think uninstalling am-af version we will loos em-ef version too. I suppose, it will be similar for University School Spirit Pack and Cosmic Cosmetic Bundle. :grey_question: (But as said, I'm not uninstalling items with the launcher - for the fear, that something will broke - I've used instead to replace whole *.ebc file - when I have my store content installed by this method and my store content was in big part in converted packages).
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Aunza wrote: »
    @Bily_jednorozec, Partial quote:
    "...do you see how much fun is with TS3 and there isn't necessity to purchase TS4?..."
    Truer words have yet to be spoken, especially when it comes to the maintenance of our beloved TS3. ~chuckles~
    So agree, we still have so many things to do and it's thrilling, we can make more houses, public lots, and worlds. Combining tons of themes, patterns and colors. Really look forward to fully explore both building and storytelling. :D
    Aunza wrote: »
    Yes, I have found when an object is installed and subsequently uninstalled only the header is removed, or maybe as you said it becomes a hidden item.... But, I am going with header removal, because if you re-install the item it does not become unhidden.... it takes up an entirely new block of space.

With my current install I did not do any partial deletion of sets, venues, and/or worlds as it does not save space. The good news is, with partial deletion, you do not go into your game and find sims dressed inappropriately if you do remove items, nor is it game breaking. Or, so I have found....
    Some clothes and hairs are just too weird so I don't want to see them >.< If only we have a tool to recategorize CAS assets and selectively install items in a set..
    Hi, @Valgon57!
    TS3 folder remains still mysterious for me (and I'm not shy for it, nobody is born having all knowledges of world) and I've learned to not uninstall items from my game folder. I've read in Amjoie's answer to me here), that in DCBackup will not be packages uninstalled
    The problem with the DCBackup is that nothing ever gets deleted from there, if you delete store content or CC through your Launcher. So the folder can go from sleek to bloated rather quickly, depending on how you manage your files.
    and from my own experience *.ebc files in DCCache are tending sometimes to broke.
    I remember too, after releasing fix for Stonethrow Greenhouse I was unable to uninstall it and I have to find individual sims3packs (and place them in Downloads folder) for get rid of the old set. The same issues I remember about More Magic Set and especially Voodoo Doll.
    I still haven't sure about hair and face paint, for example, after uninstalling elder version of circus hair, I can't find the YA/A version of them in CAS. And I can't find face paints from University School Spirit Pack and ItF Cosmic Cosmetic after installing their individual items, maybe because the set contains elder version?
    I think this can be tied at my topic here: - I was wondered, why - even with clean Store reinstall - some of store CAS is showing with package icon (instead with store shopping bag). I've asked at some of my friends to check this in their game folder - and elder hair of tricorn (m and f) was still shown with package icon. I have package icon on more store CAS items (installed in fabbric clean folder). I haven't checked another sets (I have package icons on some Tricks&Treats Compilation CAS - items and another sets too).
    If you'll convert Barnacle Bay in packages, there aren't packages for ef - em Tricorn, but only af - am HairHatSTORE04Pirate - for this I think it shows as package. (Usually when I've converted some from afHairXXX.Sims3Pack, I've got from it afHairXXX.package and efHairXXX.package, in BB is one package for both version).
    I think uninstalling am-af version we will loos em-ef version too. I suppose, it will be similar for University School Spirit Pack and Cosmic Cosmetic Bundle. :grey_question:
    (But as said, I'm not uninstalling items with the launcher - for the fear, that something will broke - I've used instead to replace whole *.ebc file - when I have my store content installed by this method and my store content was in big part in converted packages).
    Nraas Folder Content FAQ shortly explains files in DCBackup. Launcher always extract everything inside a TS3pack to that folder, but I don't delete them so in case I upload something to Exchange, no Store content will be replaced with random items. But if you are using another folder just for play and no uploading to Exchange you can safely delete all backup there.

Too bad that elder and YA/A CAS items are usually tied like that..
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited September 2014
    Thanks for all the hard work.
    Pepper's Ponytail is 21886.
    Lips of Loveseat is 19030.
    I think you missed seeing this one:
    Curs10 wrote: »
    > @Valgon57 said:<br />
    > <br />
    > SP6: Katy Perry Sweet Treats<br />
    > Origin Exclusive (The Complete Confection Poster)<br />
    > <br />
    > SP8: 70s, 80, 90s Stuff<br />
    > Origin Exclusive (Decades Pinball Machine)<br />
    <br />
    A couple more codes for the list:<br />
    <br />
    SP6: Katy Perry Sweet Treats<br />
    sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:50395 Origin Exclusive (The Complete Confection Poster)<br />
    <br />
    SP8: 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff<br />
    sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:60050 Origin Exclusive (Decades Pinball Machine)<br />
    <br />
    I've been doing a complete reinstall and this list has helped a great deal. Awesome job, your hard work is most appreciated!

Missing codes for:
    Roaring Heights gold
    Monte Vista Origin/Retail
    and Dragon Valley Standard.

Is the older version of Barnacle Bay a different code?
    I have 33768
    Do we still need to download the rocks for Lunar Lakes separately?
    sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:50711
    ciane wrote: »
    Missing codes for:
    Roaring Heights gold
    Monte Vista Origin/Retail
    and Dragon Valley Standard.

Is the older version of Barnacle Bay a different code?
    I have 33768
    Do we still need to download the rocks for Lunar Lakes separately?
    sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:50711
    We still need a couple versions of Store world ids. Especially the ones that tied with SP bundle and Origin/retail version.

I have tested Lunar Lakes and it already includes the crystal rocks :)

Thanks for the help, @ciane!
    edited September 2014
    Oops, sorry I meant to get you RH gold 70765. (That's why I had the notes on top for what was missing.)
    My Dragon Valley code is 65376, so maybe that is the standard.
    My Barnacle Bay is the retail version 33768.
    Post edited by ciane on
    edited September 2014
    Hi, everyone! Sorry for a disturb and a long post (but Spoiler button don't works here and I've seen here discussion about BB and I've not resisted to use this occassion). :flushed: This is what I've got from store page (where I've got Sims3Pack, name is written in green color, where I've got error message it is in red). Mine PH version of BB is OFB-SIM3:33768 and I was able to download all BB version listed:
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure! BarnacleBayDDSet sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:69484
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Buccaneer's Bar barPirate sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23498
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Buccaneer's Bounty BuccaneerSet sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23566
    Thumbnail_64x64.png High Seas Jr. cmBodyPirate sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23610
    Thumbnail_64x64.png High Seas Jr. cfBodyPirate sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23611
    Thumbnail_64x64.png The Formal Assailant amBodyPirateCaptainEnglish sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23612
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Sea Witch afBodyPirateWench2 sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23613
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Charmed afBodyPirateWench1 sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23614
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Corsair Table chessTablePirate sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23615
    Thumbnail_64x64.png North Star Seeker telescopePirate sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23616
    Thumbnail_64x64.png The Wandering Wheel sculptureWallCaptainsWheel sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23617
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Clamtastic sculpturePlanterPirate sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23618
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Corsair's Cannon sculptureFloorCannon2x1 sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23619
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Mother Brassbeard's Birdbath sculptureFloorBirdbath sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23620
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Captain Brassbeard's Anchor sculptureFloorAnchor2x2 sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23621
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Poseidon's Fury fountainPoseidon2x2 sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23622
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Fun Time for Kraken Fountain fountainMonsterSquid2x2 sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23623
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Buccaneer's Barstool barstoolPirate sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23624
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Yo Ho, Blow the Door Down User is not entitled to item.sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23949
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Wharf Fence User is not entitled to item. sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23950
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Barnacle Free Fence User is not entitled to item. sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23951
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Light, ahoy! User is not entitled to item. sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23952
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Weigh Anchor Bench User is not entitled to item. sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23953
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Grog Barrel User is not entitled to item. sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23955
    Thumbnail_64x64.png The Founding Crew User is not entitled to item. sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23956
    Thumbnail_64x64.png The Founding Fishing Boat User is not entitled to item. sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23957
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Shop Sign User is not entitled to item. sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23958
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Spyglass User is not entitled to item. sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23961
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Barnacle Bay Barnacle Bay sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:23962
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure! BarnacleBayDDSet(1) sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:33767
    Thumbnail_64x64.png BarnacleBayRetailSet BarnacleBayRetailSet sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:33768
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Barnacle Free Staircase staircaseStonePirate sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:34573
    Thumbnail_64x64.png Jacob's Staircase staircaseBollardPirate sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:34574
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
    @Ciane
    Thank you for the additional world ids. Did you buy Dragon Valley from a store / Origin? I put your id to retail version, because usually the Store edition doesn't too far away from standard version (they put Gold and Standard version at the same time, but add a retail version later).

@Bily_jednorozec
    May I ask about Barnacle Bay DD 69484, maybe a newer version of the regular 33767.. Where did you get it?

*World ids have been updated.
    Yes, the lot has a retail id. I saw that Bily posted that number as retail in the post just below mine so I didn't bother to change it. I'm sure it was Origin retail.
  • MANDEEx88MANDEEx88 Posts: 163 Member
    I am slightly confused as to what this list is for. I know that it allows us to download right from this thread. Sincerely curious as to how this is easier than just going to our purchase history? Maybe I am not getting this. Is this for when the store closes or..?

Thank you.
    MANDEEx88 wrote: »
    I am slightly confused as to what this list is for. I know that it allows us to download right from this thread. Sincerely curious as to how this is easier than just going to our purchase history? Maybe I am not getting this. Is this for when the store closes or..?

Thank you.
    Thanks for visiting this thread, actually this is only an alternative method, some people may notice that it's significantly quicker because everyone has different length of PH. Do you know we need to relogin after a certain time? That means we we'll be thrown back to 1st page again every a couple minutes, so.. yeah this is quicker for me and I made it so people can redownload the whole Store as backup before it closes.
    edited September 2014
    Valgon57 wrote: »
    @Bily_jednorozec
    May I ask about Barnacle Bay DD 69484, maybe a newer version of the regular 33767.. Where did you get it?
    Hi @Valgon57,
    I've got it on world store page, under Download button - " inspect element"
    Have a marvelous day! ;)
  • MANDEEx88MANDEEx88 Posts: 163 Member
    edited September 2014

Valgon57 wrote: »
    MANDEEx88 wrote: »

Thank you.
    Thanks for visiting this thread, actually this is only an alternative method, some people may notice that it's significantly quicker because everyone has different length of PH. Do you know we need to relogin after a certain time? That means we we'll be thrown back to 1st page again every a couple minutes, so.. yeah this is quicker for me and I made it so people can re-download the whole Store as backup before it closes.

Thank you! That does make perfect sense. I usually only get to download 1 or 2 items before I have to log back in. It's ridiculous. I thought it was just mine.

• wamayeliwamayeli Posts: 147 Member
    Thanks Valgon57 for making this list. It has really come in handy since my computer crashed. I had to re download all items and I own the store.

Are you still playing Sims3 and is your wishlist current? ;)
    I'm so glad you have the excel spreadsheet done. It is a lot different from mine. I have sets listed by compiliations and the sets that aren't in compiliations and the sets that are in more than one compiliation. It's gets to be real confusing.
  • trap13trap13 Posts: 3 New Member
    How can I download these Items again (could you please make a Video on Youtube about it?)?!
    You rename your old Sims 3 folder in your downloads files.
    You launch your game so a new Sims 3 folder is created.
    You exit your game.
    You open your launcher.
    You open an internet browser.
    You can copy this into the url of the browser and then add the numbers for an item after it.
    It should download the file into your launcher.
    At that point I copy the download file from of my Downloads folder to a folder on my desktop where I organize all downloads by type:
    Worlds, Compilations, Sets, Venues, Singles, and Other.
    Install one world at a time.
    Install in small batches.
  • arbiebacaniarbiebacani Posts: 81 Member
    When I try using one of the URLs, the launcher is prompting me to log in.
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited September 2015
    Motherboard died last month and am having to do a full reinstall :(
    But I'm making the best of it and am doing a full clean install. B)

I have chic cowgirls in my history
    Image http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/afHairStoreHatCowboyBobTight/Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    link such as I could get less the java info: store.thesims3.com','OFB-SIM3:19059

For anyone wondering, even if the store link is listed if you do not already own the promo item from whatever hoops where attached and you try to download the item you'll get a pop up telling you you can't get it. o:)B)

Ps, Surf and Sun Swim Top image link didn't work for me here's a fresh link http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/afTopBikiniHalterSurf/Thumbnail_128x128.png

Pps, I should be able to get you additional links for the remaining DrP items as well. :)
    Post edited by Mmdrgntobldrgn on
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited September 2015
    Bold = pulled from op

Showbiz - 3rd Promo
    sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:22791 I Heart Music Tee (F) http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/afTopShirtTee_Concert/Thumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.png

sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:22792 I Heart Music Tee (M) http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/amTopShirtTee_Concert/Thumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.png

Starlet's Autograph store.thesims3.com','OFB-SIM3:22798

Golden Record http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/objects/sculptureWallGoldenRecordDrPepper/Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    store.thesims3.com','OFB-SIM3:22799

The Prized Jersey store.thesims3.com','OFB-SIM3:22800

Victory Trophy store.thesims3.com','OFB-SIM3:22797

Recreations - 4th Promo
    Fanatical Face Paint store.thesims3.com','OFB-SIM3:24213

Wonderland - 5th Promo
    Not Herself, You See store.thesims3.com','OFB-SIM3:37301

Also part of the wonderland promo:
    We're All Mad at the Tabl... http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/objects/tableDiningWonderlandDrPepper2x1/Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    store.thesims3.com','OFB-SIM3:37310
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
    edited September 2015
    Woot! Yay! More updates for Valgon's list. You are awesome. I'll get these updated later (for my thread). Thank you.
  • figureitout01figureitout01 Posts: 188 Member
    Pardon my ignorance but how does one actually use this thread? I understand that it's so you can download items quicker and avoid getting forced to log back in but would it allow you download content even with the internal 500 error?
    Pardon my ignorance but how does one actually use this thread? I understand that it's so you can download items quicker and avoid getting forced to log back in but would it allow you download content even with the internal 500 error?

@figureitout01 - I hope you figured it out already. :smiley: I am not sure about an internal 500 error. I do know that Valgon's spreadsheet makes it very easy to download the store content. You can click on the store download link to go to the page in the store with that item and download from that page OR you can click on the other link and let the item be downloaded without having to go page and page and clicking on the download icon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top