Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forum Upgrade: Suggestion for New Forum Feature

Wouldn't it be wonderful if only Sims4 owners could post in certain forums and it was read-only for everyone else? Or maybe have invite-only threads? :lol:

The trolling and childish, endless whining are a bore. No toddlers? Waaah! Cue the Sims 4 violins. :roll:
--+++ Simming since 2000. All packs. All in! +++--

Comments

• Options
    UtaDagdaUtaDagda Posts: 1,556 Member
    edited August 2014
    gamelia wrote:
    Wouldn't it be wonderful if only Sims4 owners could post in certain forums and it was read-only for everyone else? Or maybe have invite-only threads? :lol:

The trolling and childish, endless whining are a bore. No toddlers? Waaah! Cue the Sims 4 violins. :roll:

YES!
    Love The Sims? SIMMERSE YOURSELF. Join our community.
    I gave up singing. Sorry.
    Here have my luchADORE to cheer you up.
    luchad.pngluucha.gif
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    edited August 2014
    :roll:
    I'll pretend my TODDLER ears didn't hear that.
  • Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited August 2014
    Well this is the sims3 forums and this is only what one small part of sims4? what they need to do is make a whole new sims4 web site and leave our sims3 forums and wen site alone.
  • Options
    JoeWow1003JoeWow1003 Posts: 4,121 Member
    edited August 2014
    AstroX1424 wrote:

Back unbeliever! Back, back!
  • Options
    MissHoney118MissHoney118 Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2014
    I think it's some kind of record for these treads today. How many has it been now? :roll: :lol:
    23u1xdu.gif
  • Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    edited August 2014
    gamelia wrote:

I'd love them to stop trolling and perusing what are still TS3 forum.

TS3 gets so much abuse in his own forum...
  • Options
    lilhunnylilhunny Posts: 1,561 Member
    edited August 2014
    gamelia wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/mxaatnc
  • Options
    UtaDagdaUtaDagda Posts: 1,556 Member
    edited August 2014
    AstroX1424 wrote:

You can hear forum threads? Maaaaaaagical!
    Love The Sims? SIMMERSE YOURSELF. Join our community.
    I gave up singing. Sorry.
    Here have my luchADORE to cheer you up.
    luchad.pngluucha.gif
  • Options
    gameliagamelia Posts: 703 Member
    edited August 2014
    AstroX1424 wrote:

:lol:
  • Options
    gameliagamelia Posts: 703 Member
    edited August 2014
    lilhunny wrote:
    gamelia wrote:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=elitist%2********&defid=2689694

Yep! Guilty as charged. :twisted: :P
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    UtaDagda wrote:
    AstroX1424 wrote:

You can hear forum threads? Maaaaaaagical!
    Yes, haven't you HEARD? :lol:
  • Options
    Jdavij20033Jdavij20033 Posts: 2,054 Member
    edited August 2014
    bender-sopa.jpg
    rifJadC.png
  • Options
    lilhunnylilhunny Posts: 1,561 Member
    edited August 2014
    gamelia wrote:
    lilhunny wrote:
    gamelia wrote:

i fixed the link for you now
  • Options
    nateslicenateslice Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited August 2014
    So, that'd protect you guys from seeing any negative opinions, huh?

vpj1rhB.jpg

Maybe not.
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    edited August 2014
    DO YOU HAVE A DEATHWISH?!?!
  • Options
    ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    edited August 2014
    lilhunny wrote:
    gamelia wrote:
    lilhunny wrote:
    gamelia wrote:

i fixed the link for you now

Haha win
    keep on keepin' on
  • Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited August 2014
    Like i said this is a sim3 forum this is just one small part for sims4 .They need a new web site for sims4.So all those who are buying can go there.No i am not being mean i am just saying what is the truth.
  • Options
    SeamoanSeamoan Posts: 1,323 Member
    edited August 2014
    :lol:

You simmers and your silly threads.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    nateslice wrote:
    So, that'd protect you guys from seeing any negative opinions, huh?

vpj1rhB.jpg

Maybe not.
    :shock:
  • Options
    PsychYourMind08PsychYourMind08 Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited August 2014
    Somehow I think the term "forum" is lost on current society.

:?
  • Options
    mw1234mw1234 Posts: 5,400 Member
    edited August 2014
    gamelia wrote:

Wow, very arrogant. :P Everyone has their opinion on a game... What if people buy the game and say they don't like it? Are you going to wish for a "Positive Sims 4 Official Forums" then? :?
  • Options
    nateslicenateslice Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited August 2014
    Just to clarify, I am open to the idea of Sims 4 being a good game. I read earlier today about Pinstar's experience at Sims Camp, and it has softened my negativity. But I'm still just a bit on the negative side. There's still a few big things and several little things that are gone that I've really grown to appreciate in my short time as a simmer, even though I do sort of like a couple of details I've learned of from third-party sources.

You may be asking why I haven't cancelled my preorder? Well, the way I figure it, if the game does indeed suck, someone has to buy it to put the word out.

I also have sort of a weird view of spent money. I consider it spent and gone, and if I don't like what I got out of it, well, that's my problem, isn't it? If I go to a restaurant and I don't like the meal I get, well, I chose poorly and that's on me. I'll pay my check without complaint, and I'll make sure the server is tipped well. If I think the problem with my food is intrinsic to how the restaurant is run, I just won't go back.

It's not that I'm weak or meek; it's just that I think people who make a big scene and stiff their servers are *********.
  • Options
    Jdavij20033Jdavij20033 Posts: 2,054 Member
    edited August 2014
    nateslice wrote:
    I also have sort of a weird view of spent money. I consider it spent and gone, and if I don't like what I got out of it, well, that's my problem, isn't it? If I go to a restaurant and I don't like the meal I get, well, I chose poorly and that's on me. I'll pay my check without complaint, and I'll make sure the server is tipped well. If I think the problem with my food is intrinsic to how the restaurant is run, I just won't go back.

It's not that I'm weak or meek; it's just that I think people who make a big scene and stiff their servers are *********.

Whoa whoa wee whoa - as a former server, first of all I would like to say that if you are ever dissatisfied with your meal please tell us! We exist to make your experience enjoyable! :) Second of all, making a big scene isn't the same as saying "I'm dissatisfied and here's why". And thirdly, leaving the restaurant unhappy (without telling them) and then telling all of your friends is really unfair to the restaurant - they need your feedback.

PS: NEVER stiff your server!

I don't even know why I wrote this post. I should just go to bed.
    rifJadC.png
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    edited August 2014
    I think you're right, unless this means that when TS5 comes out only TS4 players will be able to have any say about it like the BS forum swap that EA did for TS4. There was a forum for TS4 linked to the original page... then EA removed that link and swapped it with this TS3 forum. The only way to post here is to register your TS3 game... even if you already preordered TS4.

So for those of us who opt not to buy TS4 and let's just say TS5 comes along and it is designed as a new game and not a salvage from a failed concept... then what? Quite frankly, if you can't handle others opinions, then you should probably stay off the internet entirely--especially off humongous forums designed to attract "fans" because fans never agree and do this pretty passionately :roll: