Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else having trouble with the DD right now?

I keep hitting that green download button for the Lullabies Set, but it won't do anything.

I really hope it doesn't sell out before it unlocks for me. :evil:

And ... it's gone. My page is still up with the green download button not doing a frigging thing. :evil: :evil: :evil:
baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif

Comments

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    edited August 2014
    The store won't load at all for me at the moment. I hope you can get the set in time *crosses fingers*
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited August 2014
    The store won't load at all for me at the moment. I hope you can get the set in time *crosses fingers*

Well, I guess I'm not the only one having issues then.
    I'm going to keep the tab with the green download button and see if it will still work for me. I would think that at the point the button is there, it reserves the store item for you and not at confirmation of purchase.

This is particularly annoying because I set my alarm for the last time (wee hours of the morning for me), but ended up drifting back off because there was about 10 min left in the previous deal. When I awoke, I was 6 min too late. :cry:

And I just tried to bring up the current daily deal and it won't load. :? So the store isn't working at all for me either.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif