Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Fran98765Fran98765 Posts: 462 Member
    edited August 2014
    sale price is 1700
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited August 2014
    Oh my, it's so beautiful.
  • cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited August 2014
    Fran98765 wrote:
    sale price is 1700

Thanks Fran! I now see the sale price!
  • MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited August 2014
    Thanks! Just checked it out, sale price shows 1700 SPs right now. Under the info tab, it shows that it's not usable by children and toddlers :(

I swear I saw a screenshot under SGTT's post that shows a child in the gondola.
    a.k.a. - Linda
    edited August 2014
    I don't see the canal pieces as part of the set, nor the big huge arch that was shown in the pictures.
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited August 2014
    MarLin114 wrote:
    Thanks! Just checked it out, sale price shows 1700 SPs right now. Under the info tab, it shows that it's not usable by children and toddlers :(

You did.

I'm sure it's just a mistake. :)
  • ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited August 2014
    Oh wow that is so pretty!
  • Redrose390Redrose390 Posts: 97 Member
    edited August 2014
    I want this so bad... Trying to come up with sim points. I just love it so many Options it looks like
    edited August 2014
    MarLin114 wrote:

You did.

Whew! Thanks :D I about stopped breathing because I was really happy that children could use it too.
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    edited August 2014
    lucyvp86 wrote:
    MarLin114 wrote:

There was one! It showed a little girl and some comment about the gondola being family friendly.

It's probably that children can't offer rides but a teen or up can offer to give a child a ride
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

edited August 2014
    Sweet2 wrote:
    lucyvp86 wrote:
    MarLin114 wrote:

There was one! It showed a little girl and some comment about the gondola being family friendly.

It's probably that children can't offer rides but a teen or up can offer to give a child a ride

This makes sense! You are probably right.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    edited August 2014
    Wow! Gets all big-eyed thinking about it. Not sure I am strong enough to resist. ;)
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • pepperw1pepperw1 Posts: 487 Member
    edited August 2014
    Got it and it installed with no problems. :D
  • Redrose390Redrose390 Posts: 97 Member
    edited August 2014
    Yeahhh I got it... I can't wait to install it an see what I can do :D
  • SimGuruCopelandSimGuruCopeland Posts: 741 Member
    edited August 2014
    MarLin114 wrote:

You did.

Correct. It's just a mistake on the page. Kids can absolutely use the Gondola.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    edited August 2014
    Yaaaaaaaaaay! So happy for this venue. Yet, so sad too as it's the last one. I have so many mixed emotions and feelings right now...
    :cry::D:cry::D :?: :(:lol::D:cry:
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • boggieboggie Posts: 348 Member
    edited August 2014
    :lol: Just got it! It's so beautiful. Thank you Gurus :XD: I can tell there was a lot of heart in making this wonderful set.
    edited August 2014
    I don't see the canal pieces as part of the set, nor the big huge arch that was shown in the pictures.

I'm looking for them also. I don't see anything that looks like the arches. Maybe they're part of the canal/gondola pieces?

This is one beautiful lot though. I'm sure we'll find all the pieces and doo-dads once we download it and place it on a lot.
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm pretty sure the arches come from that large column, 'The Column of a Sinking City'.
  • LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited August 2014
    It's stunning! I can't get over how beautiful it is!

Thanks so much SimGuruCopeland! You and your team really outdid yourselves with this one!

We'll miss you!
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited August 2014
    Nita8543 Thank you.I love it,so awesome.

tycards100_zps5719bd52.jpg
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • SimGuruCopelandSimGuruCopeland Posts: 741 Member
    edited August 2014
    Arches are "Half Arch of Lesser Gods" and "Half Corner Arch of Lesser Gods" often stacked on "Column of a Sinking City".

Canal pieces are with the gondola PC.
  • mysticdiva2mysticdiva2 Posts: 699 Member
    edited August 2014
    Does anyone want the set that cant afford to get it, I will gift 2 Sets.... The first 2 people to post will be gifted.....
    edited August 2014
    Arches are "Half Arch of Lesser Gods" and "Half Corner Arch of Lesser Gods" often stacked on "Column of a Sinking City".

Canal pieces are with the gondola PC.

Thank you SGC! I can't actually download the set until tonight after work. Beautiful and gorgeous from the pics, that is all I can say!
  • EehnaEehna Posts: 77 Member
    edited August 2014
    the arches are two pieces, you can see them in the objects section above the wallpapers.

the canal pieces are of course a part of the PC content, the gondola. click to "see more details" to better understand how to use it.