Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about Simpoint Ads

How often are they supposed to show up now?

I remember that originally, they were only supposed to show up five times a day, and each time you'd get ten Simpoints from each video you watched.

Well, after going for months without seeing them, they've recently began showing up again (for now, anyway). I figured the same idea was in effect. So I watched the five videos, and got the Simpoints (which are now at five per video instead of ten).

Then the ad popped up a sixth time. I thought maybe now I could watch enouch to receive fifty Simpoints (the original Simpoint amount that I remember), which I did. And I thought that would be the end of it.

The ad popped up again! :shock:

Let's say now that after initially starting out with 25 Simpoints, I now have over 100.

I'm not used to them showing up after five times. It's bothering me, to be honest. :?

As happy as I am to see the ads again after so long (given that I can't get Cash Cards in the usual places anymore), I just want to know how often they can show up now.
AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
MQ2gUyY.jpg
Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)

Comments

• MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited August 2014
    Those ad numbers per day seem to fluctuate with me. I can go a couple of days and only catch a few, then I can go days where I'll get around 30. I kept track this past week because I was getting them steadily. The most I got in one day was 35 ads. Never more than that though so I'm wondering if there is some kind of limit?

Don't feel bothered when you get more because you may run into a slow spell with them and you'll appreciate the ones you did get.

Wishing more ads for everyone. :D

a.k.a. - Linda
  • MommylandMommyland Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited August 2014
    Try clearing history, and cashe then log out and log back in it may help.