Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 100 Baby Challenge Parenting Corner

Comments

• Options
    HeyBailsHeyBails Posts: 672 Member
    @Makayla_MakaPaka‌ - I would pick Alistair and Arianne. Adorable names. :)

I am 13 babies into my challenge, and my matriarch is currently pregnant again. I thought it would be cool to name the babies alphabetically by pregnancy. xD So, here are all of them:

Matriarch: Alanna
    1. Blaire
    2. Cori
    3. Duncan
    4. Everett
    5. Felicia
    6. Flynn
    7. Gavyn
    8. Grant
    9. Gabriel
    10. Hazel
    11. Heidi
    12. Isaiah
    13. Jonathan

For the next baby, I'm going to name it Kaelyn if it's a girl, and Kieran if it's a boy.

Also, how do you set the amount of days that they are a certain age?
  • Options
    jmpintxjmpintx Posts: 548 Member
    Well I'm on Gen 3 and Baby 15.

Babies
    1. Sally * Kidnapped from her mom as a baby
    2. Ned * Twins
    3. Ellie * Twins
    4. Graham * Gen 2 Baby Daddy
    5. Preston
    6. Jade * Twins
    7. Linda * Twins
    8. Edgar
    9. Beverley * First Baby of Gen 2
    10. Trent
    11. Daisy * Twins
    12. Rohan * Twins ** Gen 3 Baby Daddy
    13. Samantha * Twins ** First Baby of Gen 3
    14. Lucy * Twins
    15. Wallace
    16. YET TO BE BORN
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    Ashley382Ashley382 Posts: 373 Member
    @HeyBails‌ - Congrats on 13 kids! If you are playing Sims 3 you can adjust the ages in the game options...I think it's the 4th tab. If you are playing Sims 4 you can't adjust each age.

• Options
    @Ashley382‌ - Thank you!
  • Options
    Just had babies 14 & 15 - Kieran and Kellan!
  • Options
    iButterfreeiButterfree Posts: 2,043 Member
    Just figured I'd stop in and say hi :blush: I love jumping in to see all the cute baby pictures, as well as everyone's progress. Keep going!

@princess2109‌- Where did you get Michaela's hair from? It's super cute.

@Makayla_MakaPaka‌- I'm gonna go with Aidan and Arianne :blush:
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    Makayla_MakaPakaMakayla_MakaPaka Posts: 771 Member
    @Heybails: Congrats on 15 kids, and I love all the names! About the age thing, if you have the latest sims 3 patch you can adjust to specific days but if you don't you can only set the stage length in general. Its in options under 'Game Options', with the plumbob symbol.

@Ashley382 - thank you! I'm definitely leaning towards Arianne for the girl, but its so hard to pick between the boys, especially with mixed results from you guys. Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll be BBG triplets :)

@iButterfree - thanks for vote!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    @Makayla_MakaPaka‌ - Fingers crossed for those triplets!!

I finally went through a little bit of my CC today. Removed some hairs and probably added just at many new ones lol. I still have a ton of other CC I should sort through and such. But I just wanna play!

I'm going to make a list of my kiddos as well...because I like lists and I wanna be like everyone else ;)

1. Jessa
    2. Theo
    3. & 4. Elissa and Xayden
    5. & 6. & 7. Hazel, Sawyer, and Fiona
    8. Dexter
    9. & 10. & 11. & 12 Greta, Noah, Elijah, and Gabriel

I think I'm going to start doing alphabetical names with Sofia's next pregnancy as well.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Yay!!! I just got twins again baby 16 & 17

Gen 1 Babies
    1.Sally * Kidnapped from her mom as a baby
    2.Ned * Twins
    3.Ellie * Twins
    4.Graham * Gen 2 Baby Daddy
    5.Preston
    6.Jade * Twins
    7.Linda * Twins
    8.Edgar

Gen 2 Babies
    9.Beverley * First Baby of Gen 2
    10.Trent
    11.Daisy * Twins
    12.Rohan * Twins ** Gen 3 Baby Daddy

Gen 3 Babies
    13.Samantha * Twins ** First of 2 Baby of Gen 3
    14.Lucy * Twins ** Second of 2 Baby of Gen 3
    15.Wallace
    16.Sonya *Twins
    17.Marcus *Twins
    Post edited by jmpintx on
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    So many lists now! I started something ;)
    @Ashley382 - I know, I've only had two sets of triplets and I would love a few more :blush:
    I have a folder of my CC all stored up for when I trust my new laptop enough. It seems big to me, but its only about 200 items (which, from what I've heard, is only a tiny bit compared to some people!) I absolutely love the kids names, especially... actually, I like them all equal :)

@jmpintx - who are your heirs from each generation? And congrats on the new twins!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    @Makayla_MakaPaka‌ My Heirs are named *Baby Daddy but I'll will go back and make them Bold for easier telling. Ty for the Congrats on the new twins. You should really check out the family tree it's so wide out and spread out now. But Gen 3 heir isn't been named yet cuz he's still got 1 more kid to go till he's got a full house. Then we will have a baby heir contest.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    @Makayla_MakaPaka‌ - I'm a bit of a name fanatic...I love seeing what everyone names their kids and such. Everyone here has some great names I think :)
    I would say 200 items is a somewhat small amount. However, I have a rather huge amount...I have over 3,000 CC hairs alone. Yeah...you read that right...3,000. And I still have a TON of other stuff as well. See why I really need to go through my CC lol?

• Options
    CreamierThanMamiCreamierThanMami Posts: 684 Member
    Ashley382 wrote: »
    @Makayla_MakaPaka‌ - I'm a bit of a name fanatic...I love seeing what everyone names their kids and such. Everyone here has some great names I think :)
    I would say 200 items is a somewhat small amount. However, I have a rather huge amount...I have over 3,000 CC hairs alone. Yeah...you read that right...3,000. And I still have a TON of other stuff as well. See why I really need to go through my CC lol?

Where do you get your CC hair? I'm trying to find some for my kids/teens.
    Fotor0510194637_zps0hyuxnv8.jpg
    If you like my story, contributions to my wishlist are appreciated!
  • Options
    I get most of my hair from:

The first 3 have some great options for all ages. Valeocatty is mostly teen-elder.
  • Options
    Ashley382 wrote: »

Woah... 3000 hairs ALONE? You CAS options must be crazy. I can see why you keep putting off sorting it though haha there'd be so much to go through!
  • Options
    @Ashley382‌ - I absolutely love the name Xayden!
  • Options
    Woah... 3000 hairs ALONE? You CAS options must be crazy. I can see why you keep putting off sorting it though haha there'd be so much to go through!

Haha my CAS options are plenty! Surprisingly it still loads at a pretty reasonable pace...only a slight delay when loading hairs (especially YA/A female). I love all the options and hate them at the same time because I can never decide what I want lol.

@HayBails‌ - Thanks! :)
  • Options
    @Ashley382 - yeah, I used to get like that when my game was full of CC (except my obsession and struggle was with clothes, not hair haha)
  • Options
    @Makayla_MakaPaka‌ - I have the same struggle with clothes sometimes too lol but I like having the extra options so I'm not going to complain.

The triplets and quads have aged up in my game. Along with Elissa's twins. Hello makeover time! Haha
  • Options
    i wish I could use CC clothes but any time I load CC clothes it messes up my game, BOO!! well not all the time just certain clothes but that a lot of CC hair you have @Ashley382‌
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    @jmpintx‌ - Aww that's not good. Are you using sims3packs or package files? I found that package files are much less likely to cause issues in my game. I try to stay away from CC sims3packs when possible.
    Luckily I haven't had any serious problems with any of my CC. I have a lot of clothes and objects as well on top of all the hair lol. I mostly just try to stick to "trusted" CC creators/places and check to make sure that nothing conflicts with Delphy tools. I'm actually a little surprised I haven't had any issues...
  • Options
    @Ashley382 I'm not sure which I'm using all I know is I get my things from thesimsresoure.com place I have gotten lots of things from there and seems to be pretty good.

On a second note anyone here play Sims 4 Regular like and if so how do you take profile pic of them when u change there looks and it show up under your screenshots like it does Sims 3??
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    Ok Here is my first baby daddy of Sims 4 100 babe Challenge his name is Robin Ivert He was created by another simmer. I just downloaded him from the gallery into my family.
    16bhq34.jpg
    We had a baby girl, which I named Ashley
    312z04g.jpg
    And how ever long it takes them to age up, she did and she looks like this now, She came out with her daddy's hair color.
    dgp1e1.jpg
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    HingeonHingeon Posts: 16 New Member
    Check out my baby challenge! Link: sims100royalbabies.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Tragic New--Child #16 Sonya of my 100 Bae Challenge Caught fire just after her birthday and died in a horrible fire while everyone was gone to school/work, She leaves behind her twin brother Child #17 Marcus and Big Sisters Lucy and Samantha an middle brother Wallace. Lets all have a moment of quite please.........OK moment over the new Heir Vote will be coming soon
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions