Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 100 Baby Challenge Parenting Corner

Comments

• princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I have posted here, and I have some bad news...
    I think I'm going to restart my 100 baby challenge... I love the Davis' s but they're beginning to lost my interest. So I will make a whole new baby challenge! And hopefully all the kids won't look just like momma as the Davis' s did
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Ashley382Ashley382 Posts: 373 Member
    @princess2109‌ - I understand the struggle! My saves always loose my interest after awhile :\ I try to rotate through multiple different saves. Good luck with starting a new one!!
  • Makayla_MakaPakaMakayla_MakaPaka Posts: 771 Member
    @princess2109 - I understand your loss of interest but I will miss the kids :( good luck with the new one! And keep us updated :blush:
    I think it's just because ALL of the Davis's look so similar in the face, it was Bothering me
    Yeah, a lot of my kids look like Hadley with their face shape and eye colour :/
    Guys!! I finally got around to doing a blog update! It's a miracle! Here's Chapter 9
    Ashley382 wrote: »
    Guys!! I finally got around to doing a blog update! It's a miracle! Here's Chapter 9

Forgot to comment - love the new house, and Dexter is a cutie. Everyone aged up wonderfully!
    GUYS DID I MENTION I'M NOW 1/4 OF THE WAY THROUGH MY CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ Twins Bobbie and Storm put Hadley up to 25 kiddos! YAY!!!
    @Makayla_MakaPaka‌ - Thanks! And Congrats!! 1/4 done woohoo great job!!
    New 100 Baby Challenge momma!
    346uvly.jpg
    @princess2109‌ - She's gorgeous! Good luck with the challenge again :smiley:
    Ashley382 wrote: »
    @Makayla_MakaPaka‌ - Thanks! And Congrats!! 1/4 done woohoo great job!!

Thank you! I was hoping for twins, and I got them - they look just like their dad, which is also good :D 75 babies to go!

@princess2109 - very different to London! What's her name?
    @Makayla_MakaPaka Kinsley Patel c:
    1zdvin8.jpg
    Oh, and Kinsley has a horse named Eddy c:
    Sofia has officially had a dozen babies!! The house is SO full right now! I'll be updating the blog in the next couple days..not playing any farther ahead until I do. Some quick spoilers: Theo got married, Elissa got into some trouble, Dexter is now a child, we expanded the house, and the 'single baby when there should be multiples' issue has been fixed - maybe fixed a little too well lol.
  • rosiep2010rosiep2010 Posts: 247 Member
    Hello, I haven't been here in a while because my computer broke but I have a new one now.

I just started the 100 baby challenge on the sims 4, I currently have two girls (child stage) and a baby on the way, my next target is Mortimer Goth. How are you and your children doing?
  • jmpintxjmpintx Posts: 548 Member
    hello I'm back again an I have started rewriting on my Nektar Legacy if anyone would like to go over and read what's been going on.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    Could I have a link please @jmpintx
    Well, for the Patel 100 Baby Challenge, I think I'm going to do it by generation. For Kinsley will have a few kids, I'll let you guys vote for the next Patel to take over the Challenge, so on and so forth until we have 100 babies c:

Oh and a little info on how Kinsley going to pay her bills.
    Because Kinsley is a country girl at heart with a deep love for horses [She also lives in Appaloosa Plains] She's going to enter into racing competitions to earn her money c:
    98dmv9.jpg
    I'm looking forward to it @princess21 x
    @rosiep2010‌ - Welcome back :) Good luck with the challenge in Sims 4! I have one casually started for Sims 4 as well...my founder has had 4 girls so far I believe. My focus though is on Miss Sofia. You can catch up with her progress here. I'm working on another update right now :)

@princess2109‌ - Love Kinsley's name! I like how she's going to pay the bills as well. That's also a very nice house..did you build it? I'm excited to see some of Kinsley's kids :)

@jmpintx‌ - I'll have to catch up on your Nektar Legacy..I seen you posted a couple updates
    My sims 4 girl Lilianna recently gave birth to her third baby, Willow. They are all girls at the minute but my next target is either Don or Mortimer so maybe they will father my first boy. I really wish the fertility treatment (3000 points!) was a little cheaper too, it would make this challenge a lot easier!
    @rosiep2010 - Not to be a downer but my founder has fertility treatment and the 2 pregnancies after getting it still resulted in just 1 baby. I ever tried kids tv and things and that didn't do anything. I know there was recently an issue with most pregnancies resulting in twins that the Gurus "fixed" I'm starting to wonder if they fixed that too well and turned the chances down too far. I'm really not a fan of the pregnancies/babies in the sims 4. I tried this challenge shortly after the game came out and had like 7 girls. And now currently I'm once again at 4 girls in a row. I think there are still some issues with gender outcomes and the chances of multiples in the game :\

New update on Sofia is up here!
    @Ashley382
    I just read your update, ALL THOSE CHILDREN! I was very surprised! Elissa is very pretty I love her! I was thinking about writing my self, I have tried before but they always failed.
    @rosiep2010‌ - Thank you!! Yes, the house is officially very FULL!
    I suck at writing in story form but tried that out in the beginning. Quickly realized it wasn't going to work and switched to strictly commentary. It's still not very good but I love sharing what's happening in my game so I continue anyways :) Even if no one sees it I will continue. It also helps keep my interest in the challenge and helps me keep track of things as well lol. If it's something you're interested in I suggest giving it a try!