Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 100 Baby Challenge Parenting Corner

Comments

• Makayla_MakaPakaMakayla_MakaPaka Posts: 771 Member
    Ashley382 wrote: »
    @Makayla_MakaPaka‌ - I also suck at building haha. I've came across some GORGEOUS houses on tumblr and things lately and I've really been considering popping Sofia into one. At the same time I really want not use money cheats and make earn everything.

I try and design all the houses out first so they don't end up as big boxes.... usually they end up okay... but I'm so jealous of the people with awesome houses :disappointed: I used to make Hadley earn money to build... and then the family exploded and they needed a big house and I was like meh, screw it. But now they own like 8 businesses or something so they have heaps of money for their next house
  • Ashley382Ashley382 Posts: 373 Member
    @Makayla_MakaPaka‌ - I think my problem is that I don't really have the patience for it. I can have an idea in my head but then I just want to to magically be in the game on my screen lol
    @Makayla_MakaPaka‌ - I think my problem is that I don't really have the patience for it. I can have an idea in my head but then I just want to to magically be in the game on my screen lol

I know what you mean.... you know they need a new house but you're like 'no! I want to play! I don't want to spend my time building!'

I know what you mean.... you know they need a new house but you're like 'no! I want to play! I don't want to spend my time building!'

Exactly!

Exactly!

And right now I've got 5 teenage girls, but only room in the girl's room for 3 so I need to redo that room but I'm like 'so.... much.... effort...'
    edited January 2015
    So I finally decided to put some faith into my new laptop install 8 pieces of store content... a hair and clothing item each for female child, female toddler, male toddler and male child. @Ashley382 I testran the store equipment with the Cinna-Sweet Hair Rolls you gifted me on baby 22 Erica. And it worked! My laptop can handle the store content!
    Here she is:

1119368.jpg

Erica (and I) would like to thank you for helping to make her so pretty!
    I can't wait to install some more store content, especially the awesome hair and clothes you gifted me :blush: thank you so much again, how can I repay you?
    Aww!! She's adorable! You're welcome and no worries @Makayla_MakaPaka‌ I'm just glad you're getting to use them!! Maybe you could show a few pictures of some of the stuff as you get to use it :smiley:
  • jmpintxjmpintx Posts: 548 Member
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/803265/the-nektar-legacy?new=1

Come read the latest on the Nektar Legacy and find out who just had a new baby girl named Kya
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    Aww!! She's adorable! You're welcome and no worries @Makayla_MakaPaka‌ I'm just glad you're getting to use them!! Maybe you could show a few pictures of some of the stuff as you get to use it :smiley:

Thank you! I'm a little disappointed she wasn't a ghost like her daddy, but if she was then you wouldn't be able to see her properly :blush: it's good to finally be able to use store content! I'll definitely do that, I love the store stuff I have ^_^ especially Erica's hair and her little playsuit
  • happysimmer2happysimmer2 Posts: 16 New Member
    so cool i am going to try this when i am done with my LP :)
    @happysimmer2 - I wish you luck! You have an LP? That's awesome!! Could I check it out? I love LPs :)
    so cool i am going to try this when i am done with my LP :)

Awesome and good luck! What's an LP?
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    edited January 2015
    @Makayla_MakaPaka‌ LP: Let's Play

So like, "The Sims 3 100 Baby Challenge LP!" is a Let's Play of the 100 Baby Challenge c:
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610

Awesome and good luck! What's an LP?

Like @princess2109‌ said it's a Let's Play [Insert Challenge/Game Name] - usually it's a video...like on Youtube.
    I have enough to put up another chapter..I've just been too lazy to do it lol. I've also slowly started the processes of going thought my CC. Note to self: Keep better track of where you get things from. Gahhh. I have a bunch of poses mostly that I've no idea what they are or where they're from..I may actually just delete them and start over.
    @princess2109 @Ashley382 ohhh okay, I think I get it
    How is everyone's challenge doing? What baby are you guys up to?
    I'm still on baby #7 but Sofia IS currently pregnant :smiley: I've been busy playing a different save for the last while though :\
    I'm still on baby #7 but Sofia IS currently pregnant :smiley: I've been busy playing a different save for the last while though :\

Fingers crossed for a single this time, I don't think Sofia can handle anymore little ones with the twins and triplets! Hadley's on baby 22, but I'm taking a break from my challenge to start a legacy with baby 14, Alysia. She and fiancee Michael Bachelor have moved to Moonlight Falls to for the legacy, and Alysia had twins Elodie and Phoenix, and then another boy named Carter. The twins are teens now, and I've picked Elodie as heir. I plan to marry her to Gator Wolff (Well, my slightly edited version XD)
    Haha the triplets are actually all taught up I believe and I think it's approaching their birthday but I agree..a single or maybe twins at most would be just fine with me! I have a couple different legacy type games that I've also been playing instead of poor Sofia lol. Oo Gator Wolff...he's turned out alright in a couple of my games before. Love the names you've used :)
    Haha the triplets are actually all taught up I believe and I think it's approaching their birthday but I agree..a single or maybe twins at most would be just fine with me! I have a couple different legacy type games that I've also been playing instead of poor Sofia lol. Oo Gator Wolff...he's turned out alright in a couple of my games before. Love the names you've used :)

Still... I had twins and then triplets with Hadley, so I had 5 screaming toddlers at once and it was horrible!!
    I had to edit Gator, he was horrible... but I wanted his blonde haired werewolf genes :blush: thank you!
    Sofia had her baby and it was just one...however I think it was because of a glitch. I checked right before she had it and she had basically a 300% chance of twins..so she should have had twins lol. I've saved the family to the bin (with Sofia still preggo) and am creating a brand new save file for them to see what happens. I've absolutely slacked on getting a blog update up :\ The more sims in the house the harder it is to take pictures..but I'm not giving up even if no one sees it!
    Sofia had her baby and it was just one...however I think it was because of a glitch. I checked right before she had it and she had basically a 300% chance of twins..so she should have had twins lol. I've saved the family to the bin (with Sofia still preggo) and am creating a brand new save file for them to see what happens. I've absolutely slacked on getting a blog update up :\ The more sims in the house the harder it is to take pictures..but I'm not giving up even if no one sees it!

Aw surely one baby is okay... I personally find it annoying when I get multiple after multiple. Was the baby a boy or girl? What did you name it?
    edited January 2015
    I don't mind having just one...it's definitely a much needed break! I just don't want the glitch :( It was a little boy and his name is Dexter and he looks just like Mommy! Jessa, Elissa, and Xayden I think EVERYONE has had a birthday! My game crashed 3 times while I was trying to play last night so..I'm not sure what's going on. But hopefully it works it's way out.
    I don't mind having just one...it's definitely a much needed break! I just don't want the glitch :( It was a little boy and his name is Dexter and he looks just like Mommy! Jessa, Elissa, and Xayden I think EVERYONE has had a birthday! My game crashed 3 times while I was trying to play last night so..I'm not sure what's going on. But hopefully it works it's way out.

True, glitches are annoying :\ aw, cute! And I love the name :blush: that means it would be time for Jessa to move out!
    Hmm... did it crash in live mode or where you in CAS or Build/Buy? Hopefully it doesn't continue...