Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can a married sim get another sim pregnant?

I noticed that my sim's boss is very pretty, and I thought they'd make a cute baby together. I was going to make them try for baby and then take the baby after she gives birth. But it's not letting me try for a baby?? Do I have to have my sims break up in order to get the boss pregnant?? I really dont want to.

EDIT: They are already romantic interests btw
attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited August 2014
    The first thing you have to look at is where she is living at, how many sims are in the house hold, or if she is a homeless sim. It won't let you get those type of sims pregnant, or if the number is already at the maximum number of sims. As far as being married that has nothing to do with it, and you don't have to break up any one. Also to get to the point of woo-hooing make sure that the relationship is up to irresistible. Oh yes, if she is already pregnant this could be why the option is also not showing as well.
  • CayziCayzi Posts: 402 Member
    edited August 2014
    Yes everything the above poster said.

If you do end up getting her pregnant in order to take the baby if you have university, on the last day of her pregnancy make her a room mate and after she has the baby it'll be added to your household then you can remove her as a room mate.
    LE45tmE.png