Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crumplebottom Estate Redux

Hi!

I'm finally ready to share with you my renovation of the Crumplebottom Estate in Sunset Valley. I've transformed it from dark and ugly to classic and vibrant. It went from ultra-modern to Neo-Classical. I've added a couple additional bedrooms and created a tv/media room that could also be used as a fourth bedroom. I've also added a basement with a gym, canning station, nectar storage, and a few other surprises.

This lot makes extensive use of several recent Sims 3 Store sets. In particular, I've used many of the objects from the World of Wonder set, the Bakery set, and the Bohemian Garden Set.

No custom content, no Create-A-Pattern. Verified with Custard. Please recommend. Thanks!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8377197

Crumplebottom_Estate_cover_zpsd29e8bcb.png

Please note that Erik Darlings gravestone has been removed from this lot. I've replaced it with a gravestone from Buydebug. He was resurrected prior to this lot being uploaded to the Exchange. FYI.

Best Regards,
Nik
Origin ID: nik24x7

Comments

• Options
    EveebellaEveebella Posts: 832 Member
    edited August 2014
    That is just awesome Nik

Eveebella
  • Options
    mangoesandlimesmangoesandlimes Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited August 2014
    That looks so much better! Left you a rec. Nice job.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited August 2014
    Crumplebottom Estate Redux is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of it! The colour shade and texture you have used for the exterior looks very nice.The types of and placement of the windows looks great. Very nice treatable area! Sims will enjoy sitting there having a nice cup of tea. Very nice recolouring of the table and the tea set., and the accompanying seats. It is great that you have the canning station in the home there for sims to enjoy using. Very nice picturesque pictures that you have posted of your build on the exchange link. It is also nice photos of your sim enjoying having a drink, reading the paper and painting.
    Very nice home! :)
  • Options
    kdluvshersimskdluvshersims Posts: 291 Member
    edited August 2014
    So much nicer than the original. Left you a REC. Great Job! Thank you for the hard work.
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited August 2014
    Oh wow! It looks wonderful!
  • Options
    Queenie08Queenie08 Posts: 7,588 Member
    edited August 2014
    Lovely job! Rec'd it and added it to my faves :)
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited August 2014
    Great job Nik! So much better than the original!! Left you a rec'!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    SunnyBelleSunnyBelle Posts: 1,262 Member
    edited August 2014
    Wow so much better!

Just love that money does grow on trees and plenty of them ;)

Thank you for sharing, Rec'd and Fav'd :D
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited August 2014
    Crumplebottom Estate Redux is just fabulous Nik :D :thumbup: I love the colours you have chosen. I especially love that sims can enjoy tea in the courtyard :) Well done Nik my lovely, recommended! :D
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited August 2014
    Great looking build. I have not played Sunset Valley in a long while. This makes me want to go back and move Agnes into this newly remodeled home. ;) -EQ
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited August 2014
    Great looking build. I have not played Sunset Valley in a long while. This makes me want to go back and move Agnes into this newly remodeled home. ;) -EQ
    If you do that, first move Erik's grave to Agnes' personal inventory. That way, you can re-place his grave when you move her into the new build. Good luck!
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    edited August 2014
    Oh wow just downlode Crumplebottom Estate I like how you transformed the new rooms left you a rec great job :D :thumbup:

• Options
    snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited August 2014
    Very nice :mrgreen: Rec'd
  • Options
    acidsugar112acidsugar112 Posts: 733 Member
    edited August 2014
    Very nice! Downloaded and Recommended! :)
    the_joker_illustration-t2.jpg
  • Options
    htairchix3htairchix3 Posts: 875 Member
    edited August 2014
    Hi Nik, Great job on The Crumplebottom Estate. I love it. Downloaded and Recommended it. :wink: :thumbup:
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited August 2014
    A Very nice estate, it fits this sim very well. so I had to take a closer look myself, so I stalked and stalked until Agnes Crumplebottom left the estate.

Screenshot-2035_zps25696bac.jpg

Sneaking in, who leaves the door unlock?

Screenshot-2036_zpsff652446.jpg

A very nice luxury foyer, I can't get dirt on the rug. *tip toeing through the house*

Screenshot-2038_zps78d4f876.jpg

Beautiful living space, the colors used are very welcoming. man I really like that dragon rug, I wish my sim was a kleptomaniac. :wink:

Screenshot-2037_zps1197ed01.jpg

Nice modern kitchen crumplebottom has here, *Ummm sorry I got a little hungry :oops: *

Screenshot-2039_zps012d30cf.jpg

I really like this dinning room table set up, very classy.

Screenshot-2042_zps3c1b0a26.jpg

Here I am at the luxury nice marble top master bedroom *What is this spray bottle for?*

Screenshot-2043_zps06aa9fb5.jpg

I shouldn't have sprayed that on me, :cry: anyways nice patio set up, grill up some salmon or take a sip of tea under the stars.

Screenshot-2040_zps3a2ab639.jpg

I found the basement!!!, so this is where she's been hiding all the canned foods at. what else is down here

Screenshot-2041_zpsd5326394.jpg

MMMM nectar, *Must stay focus*

Screenshot-2045_zps9059b7dc.jpg

What's behind door number 1?

Screenshot-2046_zpsd34a8900.png

AHHHHHHH!!!!!! It can't be, how is this possible

Screenshot-2044_zps45c20126.jpg

Time to wipe the fingerprints off and get out of here *spooked from what's behind the secret door* :shock:

I hope you like my silliness happy simming, by the way I RDF your creation. :wink:

OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    MariesaliasMariesalias Posts: 1,954 Member
    edited August 2014
    I totally forgot to check out the basement when I was looking at the house. It is a beautiful house and a lovely makeover of one of my favorite EA houses. I especially like how you fit in 3 bedrooms. Good job!
  • Options
    stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited August 2014
    :shock: um... :shock: er.... :shock: ah.... wow and THANK YOU!!!! That is just so awesome, you have no idea... :mrgreen: I love Mrs. Crumplebottom but that (original) house has always annoyed me because it is soooo not her. THIS, is HER. :D*nods*

(Okay that was very funny Dragon!) :P
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited August 2014
    Thank you very much, Dragon123561! You really made my day with your story and photos! Thanks everyone who has downloaded it and/or gave it a rec! I feel blessed!