Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CEP folder in TS2 Ultimate?

MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
This is on behalf of a friend who uses CEP (Color Enabler Package) in Sims 2. She can't seem to find the right place to put the CEP folder and her cc in TS2 Ultimate so that it works right. Can anyone assist?

Please don't ask me what CEP is, what it does, or why she can't put her cc in the usual place (Downloads folder), because I don't use CEP and know nothing about it. I'm just trying to find an answer for her from someone who's familiar with CEP and TS2 Ultimate.

Comments

• Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    edited August 2014
    CEP is a mod which allows recolors of EA/Maxis made objects (in-game build/buy mode stuff). I found these instructions for installing CEP for UC.
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    edited August 2014
    TreyNutz wrote:
    CEP is a mod which allows recolors of EA/Maxis made objects (in-game build/buy mode stuff). I found these instructions for installing CEP for UC.

Thanks so much, Trey. I'll pass it along.
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited August 2014
    Once your friend dl the mod, they are to click on it to install. Mine is installed on my desktop. It's real easy to install.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    Snakefire30Snakefire30 Posts: 473 Member
    edited August 2014
    CEP is a program for re-coloring, not a mod, so it doesn't go into the Download folder. Your friend needs download the manual version and follow the instructions, because the Ultimate collection doesn't have the normal Sims 2 file paths.