Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CUSTARD?

Sorri if I'm being dumb, but where do I get it from and how do I use it? Is it good?
TBImXnt.gif

Comments

• amjoieamjoie Posts: 3,516 Member
    edited July 2014
    What you are looking for is CUSTARD Sims3Pack Cleaner, found at Mod The Sims (MTS). I googled custard the sims 3 mts, and it showed up as the first item on the first search page.

Once you get to the page for the program, look under the All Comments tab toward the right of the page, and find the Delphy post from 6th Mar 2011 at 1:22 PM, which should be somewhere between page 8 and page 11, depending on how your browser is set. That is the file to download, as it is the latest file Delphy released, with the most fixes. The version shown in the Download tab is older and more error prone.

The Custard program, even as outdated as it is, still remains the best way to check Sims3Packs for CC that is knowingly or unknowingly attached to a Sims3Pack. The program will catch most of the lurking stealth CC, but it WON'T catch it all. And there is nothing out there that will.

Regardless, most of us wouldn't dream of installing a Sims3Pack we hadn't first checked in Custard, no matter where we got the Sims3Pack from. And the best uploaders have checked their own Sims3Pack for stealth CC, before uploading.

So, yes, you should use the program. Definitely. Just don't depend on it to catch everything. You still want to practice safe and cautious downloading, because the bad stuff is debilitating/game breaking, and it is littered throughout cyberspace.
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited July 2014
    Sorri if I'm being dumb, but where do I get it from and how do I use it? Is it good?

You can get it from supermarkets. You put it in your mouth. And it goes particularly well with fish fingers.

Sorry... couldn't resist! :P

*points to what Amjoie said and runs off giggling*
    edited July 2014

You can get it from supermarkets. You put it in your mouth. And it goes particularly well with fish fingers.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited July 2014

I've heard it goes well with rissoles too. :lol:
  • KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited July 2014
    EEWW. You've got no taste. Next you'll be telling us fezzes are cool. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    edited July 2014
    Personally, I find custard goes best with caramel sauce. ;)

ScreenShot2014-07-29at23207PM_zpsa33f88fd.png

ScreenShot2014-07-29at23300PM_zps80c73188.png
  • EveebellaEveebella Posts: 832 Member
    edited July 2014

Cinderelli you are so funny walks away laughing....goes well with fish fingers

Eveebella

PS Use Custard as stated above
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nah! He and his troops were defeated during the battle of Little Big Horn.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • IrishSimsloverIrishSimslover Posts: 715 Member
    edited July 2014
    KarinL wrote:
    EEWW. You've got no taste. Next you'll be telling us fezzes are cool. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

giphy.gif

I hear they go great with Bow-Ties...

Tee-Hee!! I love it when I come across other whovians :mrgreen:
    tumblr_inline_ml9leeQUvj1qz4rgp.jpg
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited July 2014

[img]http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/FishCustard.jpg "width=500"[/img]

:wink::lol::lol::lol:
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited July 2014

:lol::lol: You are bad Cinderelli!! :lol::lol: Funny though...
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    edited July 2014
    FishFingers5.gif

Fezzes ARE cool! I'm also a fan of texting and scones. :mrgreen:
  • Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you for making me laugh :lol:
    All those tasty things - yummy - and I've got hunger. Yet I've been in CAW (attempting still desperatelly to build my own world) and my graphic card is ready to cook lunch on it.
    Have a marvelous day everyone!
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • IrishSimsloverIrishSimslover Posts: 715 Member
    edited July 2014
    FishFingers5.gif

Fezzes ARE cool! I'm also a fan of texting and scones. :mrgreen:

Don't forget the Stetson! Why do I have a feeling that the we've completely taken over the thread? Not that I'm complaining.

tumblr_lx41dkoXHr1r9p2t3o1_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_ml9leeQUvj1qz4rgp.jpg
    edited July 2014
    How could we forget the Stetson!? :lol:

Sorry for the silliness Peter! I hope you are all sorted now? :D
  • APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    edited July 2014

Don't forget the Stetson! Why do I have a feeling that the we've completely taken over the thread? Not that I'm complaining.

tumblr_lx41dkoXHr1r9p2t3o1_500.gif

Interesting info:

Stetson did not strike it rich as a gold miner and so headed back East to start a hat manufacturing company—the only trade he knew. With only $60 dollars loaned to him by his older sister Louisa, he purchased tools and fur, rented a small room in Philadelphia and took on two workers. To differentiate his products from the competition, he sent a “Boss of the Plains” hat to each South-Western dealer with a letter asking for an order of a dozen. By the early twentieth century, Stetson owned the world’s largest hat factory.

Um... so basically he started his business with the same amount of money it would cost to buy 1 single copy Sims 4. The world has really changed!