Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(Sims2 Ultimate Issue:) It's there. No, it's not. Yes, It's There!! ...No, it's not...

AururabAururab Posts: 18 New Member
If anyone can help me out, I'd love it.

I went ahead and got the Sims2 Ultimate... and found many great packs for it... and though I got some of the packs to to through (via Sims 2 Pack Clean Installer or PackageInstaller.exe, I don't know...

I've tried both of them and am not sure which one made some files go through), the hair packs I've installed won't show up in the game, nor some of the clothes. They're replaced with the same default hair icon repeated in the customization window...

Anyone ever seen/heard of this?

Comments

• RedDestiny9RedDestiny9 Posts: 202 New Member
    edited July 2014
    It's possible the content is "broken" meaning you may not be able to get it to work. Was there a note on the site you used that said you may need a mesh to get the content to show up?
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi :D

Make sure you downloaded the mesh, too. Sometimes the download is only recolors without the mesh and you'll have to hunt it down.
    That's usually the reason mine aren't showing. :)
  • sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    edited July 2014
    The clean installer was placing everything into c:\users\(your username)\documents\EA Games and then Downloads and/or teleport for me. I had to copy them into the The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Downloads and/or Teleport directory.

Check there.

NOTE: You can also modify C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims2Pack Clean Installer\S2PCI.ini (right click, and choose Edit) and enter C:\Users\(your username)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Teleport as the default path to fix it permanently.

For Window x32: C:\Program Files\Sims2Pack Clean Installer\S2PCI.ini
    Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush