Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS2 Kidnapping Nanny Strikes Again!

sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
With five children, and a desire for a sixth, Family Sims Toula and Jonathan Gleason headed downtown for a romantic night out and left a nanny in charge of their children: Jonny, Dylanne and Devanne (twins), Lucy Goosey, and L'Nore (adopted). When they returned, the nanny was holding L'Nore and...LEFT THE LOT WITH HER! Toula and Jonathan were stuck trying to change her dirty diaper, with no baby on the lot.

I had to go into another lot, Tombstone of Life and Death her into that family, go back into the Gleason family, and Tombstone of Life and Death her back home. Then...she got stuck as a baby, and I had to boolProp an age transition. Good times. Good times.
Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush

Comments

• RedDestiny9RedDestiny9 Posts: 202 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I can't help but laugh at that, a reminder for me, make sure if I have a bunch of kids that there is a teenager or free loader at home to watch the kids for me.
  • sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yeah, Jonny was set to age to Teen that day. I should have waited until the next one to go on a date. I'd forgotten sometimes visitors kidnap babies.

• NoniohyeaNoniohyea Posts: 922 Member
    edited July 2014
    :shock: ha! That is hilarious, and unfortunate. That never happened to me when I would play TS2 back in the day. Although I just downloaded it yesterday so I'll have to be careful
  • MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    edited July 2014
    I remember when that used to happen! I thought they fixed it with a patch? When you installed Ultimate, did you check for updates from My Games in Origin? I had thought the game came completely patched, but when I checked for updates, it did some file verification and afterward no longer had the option to check for updates, so it seems like maybe there is some kind of patch out there for Ultimate.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,500 Member
    edited July 2014
    MsPhy wrote:
    I remember when that used to happen! I thought they fixed it with a patch? When you installed Ultimate, did you check for updates from My Games in Origin? I had thought the game came completely patched, but when I checked for updates, it did some file verification and afterward no longer had the option to check for updates, so it seems like maybe there is some kind of patch out there for Ultimate.

There is a patch for UC. Go to your game library in Origins and right click on the cover for Sims2 UC. It will have the option to check for updates. I did so very recently and I'm all patched up. :-)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    edited July 2014
    I never had that happen to me but once I invited a household over and they brought their baby along. When they left they decided to leave it outside :?
  • DebbidooDebbidoo Posts: 1,555 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I am reporting all of you. :)
  • DebbidooDebbidoo Posts: 1,555 New Member
    edited July 2014
    MsPhy is suspect as are its' friends.
  • SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    edited July 2014
    Debbidoo wrote:
    I am reporting all of you. :)
    :?:
  • sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    edited July 2014
    (s)he's gone bonkers. Just ignore it. That's what the rest of us have attempted to do.