Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nevermind..Dead Thread.

Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member
:#
Post edited by Lazarus_B4R on

Comments

• igzigpuffigzigpuff Posts: 2,634 Member
    edited July 2014
    I checked out your link to the LOL thread and it does appear to be broken, shows you as last poster, but your post is missing indeed!. :( It's to bad it didn't show up cuz it's a good caption. :wink: I know some of the larger threads seem to break a lot, but then maybe it's just this site winding down to a grinding halt! :shock: I wouldn't hold your breath that this site will run better since they seem pre-occupied with other proble...errrr stuff, cough TS4. :?
  • Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member
    edited July 2014
    @Igzig :D, Well I've seen it happen to at least 3 older threads lately. 2 of which i posted on (coincidental :?)..so i just wanted to bring it to attention. :wink:
    edited July 2014
    @Igzig :D, Well I've seen it happen to at least 3 older threads lately. 2 of which i posted on (coincidental :?)..so i just wanted to bring it to attention. :wink:

I know I've posted on some of them also, but I am a thread killer. :oops: ...so who knows what's up! :lol:
    edited August 2014
    igzigpuff wrote:

I know I've posted on some of them also, but I am a thread killer. :oops: ...so who knows what's up! :\
    Post edited by Lazarus_B4R on
    edited July 2014
    Odd, it seems someone went to the trouble of removing one single comment from the Lol thread, yet they still didn't bother to fix that thread. :?
    edited July 2014
    Yes, I noticed that & it is odd indeed.smiley3429.gif
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited July 2014
    This has actually been happening for awhile now. It happens to threads in the GG forum a lot. If someone posts after you, your post will show up.
    YShQCz1.png
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yes, a long time and your last post is still there. . . it usually takes the 3rd post though, doesn't it? :D
    edited July 2014
    This has actually been happening for awhile now. It happens to threads in the GG forum a lot. If someone posts after you, your post will show up.

Just thought i would mention it since a lot of these older, larger threads are ones that people like using. :-)..I've had 3 break and i certainly don't want anyone thinking it had anything to do with any of my posts..because, no it didn't. 8)
    edited July 2014
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Yes, a long time and your last post is still there. . . it usually takes the 3rd post though, doesn't it? :D

@Rflong7, Hi :D ..Yeah, I'm not so bothered by my post not showing. Just figured maybe that thread would get fixed if i mentioned it. :-)