Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Questions!

13...Next

Comments

• Sim4CatsSim4Cats Posts: 4 New Member
    > @thesims3andtwo said:
    > HOW do you get Bella Goth back? I know you can do it with a cheat , but I don't remember what it is.

I recall having to get rid of the 'I Am Dead' token with SimPE and then reviving her with boolprop testingcheatsenabled.
  • GodlikeGodlike Posts: 305 Member
    Lyran.net is one of my favorites if you're already familiar with MTS.

My favorite default town is always a battle between (even after a decade) Pleasantville and Strangetown. Pleasant for Bella Goth and Strange for Nervous Subject - my two favorite Maxis premade Sims :)
    Lift me up - Let me go
  • AliceJunier86AliceJunier86 Posts: 12 New Member
    I have 2 questions about the sims 2 complete collection, the one that is free on origin... does your version have the holiday stuff in it, cause mine doesn't... so I guess its the not so complete version in my case... second.. when I get the loadingscreen.. it gives an older loadingscreen (pets), has anyone experienced the same?
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi, @AliceJunier86 :)

I have the Holiday Stuff but I can't remember if I installed mine or if it came with it. -Sorry.

Mine does load with Mansions & Gardens... which does come packaged with Fun with Pets. I'd check your Computer files to see if it's there.

• pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »

I have the Holiday Stuff but I can't remember if I installed mine or if it came with it. -Sorry.

Mine does load with Mansions & Gardens... which does come packaged with Fun with Pets. I'd check your Computer files to see if it's there.
    I am thinking I doubt they put that in it wasn't really a disk thing it was more like DLC.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »

I am thinking I doubt they put that in it wasn't really a disk thing it was more like DLC.

They sold two different Holiday packs plus it was combined with the Base game (2 different years). So, they could have put it in. :)
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    Adding my 2 cents.

I uninstalled all of Sims 2 that was installed with the discs and installed the UC. I have holiday stuff. I didn't have it before. That was the only SP I did not buy.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,869 Member
    @kirby356 a year later, yes that's exactly what is happening! So terribly sorry for not replying sooner!! :flushed:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • PumpkinPanicPumpkinPanic Posts: 24 Member
    so question. how do you get ts2 in windowed mode on the current version of windows 10 because the target in my properties is uneditable.
    thats my example
    Oh it wont let me post links or images.