Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We will always have Amore *Updated Wed August 6th!*

Comments

• Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited July 2014
    *What's that window in the sky, like a big pizza pie that's Amore*

:mrgreen:
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited July 2014

:lol:

It took me a while to spot the reference to Casablanca. :)

tumblr_mt2tppK4GC1rapba3o1_500.gif

*dissolves into tears again*
  • DianeTaylorDianeTaylor Posts: 701 Member
    edited July 2014

• AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh mah stars! That is AMAZING!

man when you guys get it right you REALLLY get it right! THIS is the wondow I've been begging for! But PLEASE tell me there's some other matching stained glass windows to go with it!!!! It needs support! Long narrow windows like the ones from Prism Art Gallery....but available in Build mode and of a style that goes with this window!
  • ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    edited July 2014
    Well that is one beautiful window! Stunning. A much needed lift on what's been a sad day for this community.
    Knew you'd go out on a high note :-)
    edited July 2014
    Cinderelli-

Was very sad to read that you don't use fb. Was really hoping to keep in touch after this place closes :cry:
  • garrison17garrison17 Posts: 362 Member
    edited July 2014
    I wish this Amore would be a world- the Venue is amazingly beautiful! Excellent work guruCopeland.
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2014
    oh.. my...

this amazing.. this I... want... now.... so cool

who will build a grand catedral as a wedding venue...?
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited July 2014
    Cinderelli-

Was very sad to read that you don't use fb. Was really hoping to keep in touch after this place closes :cry:

I'll still be around. :-)

I'm always ranting/whining/spaming on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cinderellimouse
  • RoseRidgeRoseRidge Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited July 2014
    *What's that window in the sky, like a big pizza pie that's Amore*:mrgreen:
    It took me a while to spot the reference to Casablanca. :)tumblr_mt2tppK4GC1rapba3o1_500.gif

I don't like sad endings :cry:
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited July 2014

It took me a while to spot the reference to Casablanca. :)

tumblr_mt2tppK4GC1rapba3o1_500.gif

*hands Cinderelli tissue* Oh no, you will start me off again. My eyes are still red and puffy from crying yesterday :(
    rnKEhBT.png
    edited July 2014
    I basically haven't stopped. And it's so hot here this week, I'm a bit worried about dehydration. :lol::)
  • dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited July 2014

:lol::wink:

Now THAT is an epic window. :D

I'm going to Cape Cod tomorrow. So, no sims, but I'll have my iPad. I guess that's a good thing - I'm sad about the Store and losing Sir Copeland - but I won't be here :( when the set comes out. And, I am so curious to see how the boats and canals are going to work. Oh, well. I'll just have to enjoy them vicariously - through Catlovers pictures - and all the beautiful builds I know will follow.
    edited July 2014
    Cinderelli-

I'm always ranting/whining/spaming on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cinderellimouse

Ok sheesh twist my arm. LOLOL Guess I'm going to have to do the twitter thing! I did the daily tweets for the last place I worked so hopefully can figure it out. I didn't set up the account though, just posted for our company. wish me luck- I'm a little on the older side hehe
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow. Just wow. This is amazing!

*/ goes back to being sad /*
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Puzman4Puzman4 Posts: 246 Member
    edited July 2014
    OMG!!! that is realy by far the most beautifull build object till now, and i love the buildobjects from the sims 3. respect!!!
  • chopin27chopin27 Posts: 764 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow...now that's a work of art...amazing!
  • Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited July 2014
    another picture here http://www.thesims3.com/community/news.html?selMonth=6&selYear=2014#-9206208

and this
    Hey Simmers!

We’re really excited to start talking about our August release! Prepare to be swept away by the love, romance, and quaint charm inspired by Venice. Woo the love of your Sim’s life by creating an enchanting Gondola ride with five different canal pieces surrounded by beautiful Venetian décor. We can’t wait to see the unique stories you create and share with each other!
  • cameonet1950cameonet1950 Posts: 2,138 Member
    edited July 2014
    LONG LIVE TS3 and our STORE!

IMO: Transitioning from TS1 > TS2 was a "no-brainer." Transitioning from TS2 > TS3 had a learning curve and "stuff" to deal with but eventually patches took care of them and the STORE kept adding exciting and wonderful content on top of EPs & SPs. Transitioning from TS3 > TS4 will probably never happen for ME. I simply don't like the LOOK of it as well as of the other complaints about it.

To me, TS4 looks like a knockoff imitator of *The Sims* in general created by a totally different company.

Fortunately, I'm a "senior citizen" so by the time TS3 and the store disappear forever, I'll be too tired and/or disinterested to play the game anymore anyway. Until then, I'm going to do my best to load my beloved TS3 game with as much as I can afford and "Amore" will be at the top of my list!

What a way to GO OUT! I'm actually in tears. :cry:
    Cameo
    TS3Siggy.jpg
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    edited July 2014
    Naley22 wrote:
    another picture here http://www.thesims3.com/community/news.html?selMonth=6&selYear=2014#-9206208

and this
    Hey Simmers!

We’re really excited to start talking about our August release! Prepare to be swept away by the love, romance, and quaint charm inspired by Venice. Woo the love of your Sim’s life by creating an enchanting Gondola ride with five different canal pieces surrounded by beautiful Venetian décor. We can’t wait to see the unique stories you create and share with each other!

I THINK that's an inspirational picture. I thought it was in game as well but if you look real close those dont' appear to be actual sims, and it's actually a painting. That's what I'm seeing too - though I may be wrong I'm getting older every day. :D

Edit the smaller the picture the harder it is to tell! I was able to tell better from a larger picture. :wink:
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited July 2014
    jcp011c2 wrote:

I THINK that's an inspirational picture. I thought it was in game as well but if you look real close those dont' appear to be actual sims, and it's actually a painting. That's what I'm seeing too - though I may be wrong I'm getting older every day. :D

Edit the smaller the picture the harder it is to tell! I was able to tell better from a larger picture. :wink:

its very possible. but they do look cartoon-ish and there description seems to match the picture..
    edited July 2014
    Cinderelli-

Ok sheesh twist my arm. LOLOL Guess I'm going to have to do the twitter thing! I did the daily tweets for the last place I worked so hopefully can figure it out. I didn't set up the account though, just posted for our company. wish me luck- I'm a little on the older side hehe

Hello Diane my lovely :) It is fabulous to see you on Twitter! (/^‿^)/ ❤ \(^‿^\) *ℓσνє αη∂ ѕquɪѕɧƴ ɧυɢѕ*
    I am super thrilled as so many simmers have made contact with me there :mrgreen:
    rnKEhBT.png
    edited July 2014
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    Naley22 wrote:

and this
    Hey Simmers!

Hello jcp my lovely :) You are right, this Amore picture does look like an oil painting :) I have set this as my desktop image :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited July 2014
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    Naley22 wrote:

and this
    Hey Simmers!

Wouldn't it be lovely if Sir Alan could relax in Venice while we're admiring and playing with Store Team's work? :D That would make me so happy.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    edited July 2014
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    Naley22 wrote:

and this
    Hey Simmers!

Wouldn't it be lovely if Sir Alan could relax in Venice while we're admiring and playing with Store Team's work? :D That would make me so happy.

I agree, he really deserves a restful vacation!
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.