Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Ban Me.

Comments

• pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    edited July 2014
    DonLatharo wrote:
    pguida wrote:
    DonLatharo wrote:
    pguida wrote:
    Or I might kill myself. Seriously...

Now move this to "Ideas and Feedback". And live on with the guilt of MURDER.

Joking about something like that is NOT okay.

No, it isn't. Please stop right now!

No comment...

Thanks. I'm too frail to handle another unnecessary judgment from a stanger. If only others would have the same common sense as you...
    edited July 2014
    pguida wrote:
    This is one of those times when I wish I could slap people through the internet.

Why slap someone really frail and on their last leg? Why no mercy?

Calling anyone who likes the game a sheep is why I have no mercy.

Bullying isn't something I have much tolerance for.

Murderer.
  • TeenBansheeTeenBanshee Posts: 270 Member
    edited July 2014
    pguida wrote:
    Who knows maybe later down the line, when every thing is out you might pick up the game and enjoy it. Don't write it off forever. :)

That won't happen, Innuendo.

You're sick. I'm not this Innuendo person you have been so bent on claiming is me. If only we could report you and remove you from teaching children, sicko.
    edited July 2014
    You're sick.

After what YOU have done, I can surely say YOU'RE SICK!
    edited July 2014
    pguida wrote:
    You're sick.

Bye Felicia. It'll be my pleasure once you're banned.
  • thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    edited July 2014
    pguida wrote:
    pguida wrote:
    This is one of those times when I wish I could slap people through the internet.

Murderer.

Pray tell , how does anything I've said constitute to murder?
  • kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    edited July 2014
    My 12 year old doesn't find it appealing in the least. I am sure she isn't the only 12 year old that would take a look at it and say, what is that mess.
    So I am not sure who they were trying for.

Well then your 12 year old is sane.

My point was that EA is trying to get the younger demographics attention. They've shown nothing but the gym, woohooing, drinking, working out, etc., to try and lure in more teenagers. Now I'm in that demographic I guess, as I'm 19 years old (nearly 20). But still, it annoys me. They haven't shown a thing about family, family interactions, NOTHING! It's all about bein' single and havin' fun! :roll:
    Kirby buddy calm down, it's only a video game man. Single life for 12 year olds. God that made me laugh so hard I don't even know why. Good one. :D

Yes. A video game that I've been invested in for 14 years. I'm not going to let this go. I want to see the series grow to it's fullest potential. This sorry excuse for a game, is killing the franchise.

You're naive if you think 12 year old's don't date. They do. Even I had a girlfriend at 12. Regardless, 12 year old's date, so what I was saying wasn't a joke. It's sad, but it wasn't a joke.

• DonLatharoDonLatharo Posts: 151 Member
    edited July 2014
    pguida wrote:
    pguida wrote:

Murderer.

I see what you are doing here. Whatever reasoning you have, 🐸🐸🐸🐸. But the way you are handling it is out of control.
  • Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited July 2014
    EatChees wrote:

I wish that whenever I see your childish posts. :roll:

LOL You are so right there. :mrgreen:
    6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg
    edited July 2014
    pguida wrote:
    You're sick.

You know the feeling, Innuendo. You are banned weekly.
  • EatCheesEatChees Posts: 1,378 Member
    edited July 2014
    EatChees wrote:

The feeling is mutual , Monsiuer Chees.

Yeah, my username is childish, because my sister made it up when she was in grade 6.
    Sig.png
  • kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    edited July 2014
    EatChees wrote:

This. :thumbup:
    edited July 2014
    kirby356 wrote:
    My 12 year old doesn't find it appealing in the least. I am sure she isn't the only 12 year old that would take a look at it and say, what is that mess.

My point was that EA is trying to get the younger demographics attention. They've shown nothing but the gym, woohooing, drinking, working out, etc., to try and lure in more teenagers. Now I'm in that demographic I guess, as I'm 19 years old (nearly 20). But still, it annoys me. They haven't shown a thing about family, family interactions, NOTHING! It's all about bein' single and havin' fun! :roll:
    Kirby buddy calm down, it's only a video game man. Single life for 12 year olds. God that made me laugh so hard I don't even know why. Good one. :D

Yes. A video game that I've been invested in for 14 years. I'm not going to let this go. I want to see the series grow to it's fullest potential. This sorry excuse for a game, is killing the franchise.

You're naive if you think 12 year old's don't date. They do. Even I had a girlfriend at 12. Regardless, 12 year old's date, so what I was saying wasn't a joke. It's sad, but it wasn't a joke.

I'm not naive. I understood what you said, I meant why I started laughing I have no idea why. But anyways as I said before who knows maybe later down the line when everything is out and done you might like what has happened with the game. Don't write it off just yet. Wait till the reviews and if they're bad than you were right. :)
    edited July 2014
    EatChees wrote:

What a coincidence , I feel that way about you too , Starglitter.
    edited July 2014
    DonLatharo wrote:
    But the way you are handling it is out of control.

Why should I stand still in face of what Innuend has done? He hasn't been banned a dozen of times for no reason. His news alias Teen Banshee needs to go.

And they can ban me if they want. TS4 sucks. All I want is to buy TS3 Store sets. And enjoy an actual great game. As long as I can buy simpoints, please ban me from all forums.
    edited July 2014
    pguida wrote:
    pguida wrote:
    You're sick.

You know the feeling, Innuendo. You are banned weekly.

Bye Felicia, have fun with this Innuendo person you're so obsessed with.
    edited July 2014
    kirby356 wrote:
    EatChees wrote:

This. :thumbup:

I'm sure you remember our argument .
  • InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member
    edited July 2014
    kirby356 wrote:

I don't know its sort of like a barbie dress up game at this point.
    No family interactions that we've seen. Its just so, disappointing.
    14 years of sims, and TS4 is a pass for me.
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    edited July 2014
    kirby356 wrote:
    ....snip....
    as I'm 19 years old (nearly 20).
    ......snip......
    Yes. A video game that I've been invested in for 14 years.

You've been playing since you were 5 years old. :shock:
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
    edited July 2014

He's a child abuser. I'm obsessed with alerting boys and their parents. Why would you fault me for that?
  • AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    edited July 2014
    pguida wrote:
    DonLatharo wrote:
    But the way you are handling it is out of control.

Why should I stand still in face of what Innuend has done? He hasn't been banned a dozen of times for no reason. His news alias Teen Banshee needs to go.

And they can ban me if they want. TS4 sucks. All I want is to buy TS3 Store sets. And enjoy an actual great game. As long as I can buy simpoints, please ban me from all forums.

But can you still have access to the rest of the site if they ban you? Will they even let you log in? How are you going to access the store to buy the sets?
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • EatCheesEatChees Posts: 1,378 Member
    edited July 2014
    EatChees wrote:

I wish I could call your parents and tell them that their child is being inappropriate in his/her computer use.
    Sig.png
    edited July 2014
    pguida wrote:

He's a child abuser. I'm obsessed with alerting boys and their parents. Why would you fault me for that?

I have no idea who he is and what he's done so I can't say but from what you've done and said I'd never trust my children around you at all. You're weird, and sick.
    edited July 2014
    EatChees wrote:
    EatChees wrote:

The feeling is mutual , Monsiuer Chees.

Yeah, my username is childish, because my sister made it up when she was in grade 6.

Childish? I wasn't mocking your username , if that's what you think.

My language elective is going to be French. I've been practicing.

Besides , whats wrong with Eatchees? by chees i'm sure she meant cheese , as in the diary product , and cheese is delicious. :thumbup:
  • Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited July 2014
    EatChees wrote:

LMAO :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top