Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Make me an Offer - Not

This is not just a store based whinge which is why I am posting it here. I am among the group of lucky simmers who has simpoints but I also like a bargain. So I regularly use Make me an Offer and I have had some really good offers. But not lately.

Is it just me or are other simmers finding it the same ? It annoys me that I am offered stuff I already own and if I get offered anything else from the Le Cirque Mystique I shall scream. I realise one man's meat is another's poison but after you repeatedly turn down something you don't want then you think someone might get the message.

Thank you for allowing me to vent and may I wish everyone a very Happy and Peaceful Sunday and above all, Happy Simming :)
I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita

Comments

• ladyc672ladyc672 Posts: 132 Member
    edited July 2014
    I never used MMAO. It never really seemed like much of a deal to me.
  • MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited July 2014
    I burned through all 5 of my offers and found a really good deal on the last attempt. I usually do not use it, but I am trying to get a package with the Russian inspired architecture set. It's supposed to be random and fun, sorry you don't like it. I find it useful even if I only use it once- the less Simpoints I waste, the better, and so far all of these offers really add up. I feel like I own most of the Store for pennies on the dollar, really. But maybe that's the sales tactic they want us to feel when we purchase stuff :)
  • Bubbles0712Bubbles0712 Posts: 440 Member
    edited July 2014
    Know how you feel! I've gotten offers before now where I could pay less for the complete your set! :/
    tumblr_nn60voEf141rcqx97o3_250.gif