Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

White Tide by Flobo

Comments

• YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited July 2014
    Very nice boat! Got a really fresh, modern feel to it, and I love the use of the swinging chair - one of my fave items! Rec'd it for you and I sent you a FR, hope that's okay :) Nice build, thank you for sharing :) ~YJ~
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    edited July 2014
    White Tide is a very nice houseboat! :) Very nice exterior of it! Great balcony and deck area for sims to enjoy relaxing on the loungers enjoying the sea view or sit chatting around the firepit. It looks nice how you have placed the green plants there which look nice with the white of the exterior. Sims will enjoy resting in the hanging chair enjoying the sunshine. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the boat! The living room area is nice. It looks very nice how you have done the curved sofa seating. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there chatting or reading. Great kitchen area! The bar stool counter is great. Nice type of ceiling lights you have used. The texture of the kitchen walls is nice. The fruit bowl on the counter is a nice touch. Very nice calm blue colours in the bedroom. The sims will have nice views of outside through their bedroom windows and enjoy the sunlight coming in. The flowers on the dresser are nice for sims to see whilst laying in bed.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    edited July 2014
    Your modern houseboat looks excellent :thumbup:. The design is very dramatic and sleek. Love the green accents too :mrgreen: Rec'd
  • flobobunnyflobobunny Posts: 465 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks all, your comments made me smile :D
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hiya Flo, :D I saw your gorgeous beach house in FB and immediately recommended! Went straight to my favourite folders! Great architecture! I love the deck area, the kitchen and your CASing! Brilliant job! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • flobobunnyflobobunny Posts: 465 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks Yanti, you are always so sweet