Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shameless Plea for opinions...feedback...

I have a world that I have uploaded...as some of you know I have made Oz! It is only my second world and I have worked very hard on it. I have over 500 downloads already but only 1 person so far that I know has played it a little- so what I need is some feedback! It is in a pretty basic stage right now and I am very busy building more lots (and households) for the world so what I need is some folks to give me some feedback. I need to know what I should add/change and if there are any areas where sims get stuck etc. I welcome any and all suggestions and ideas for the final version.
If you are one of the 500 people who have downloaded the world please visit my thread here
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/60/756401.page#12267642

I built it with all of teh EP's and stuff packs installed. I would like to know if you are able to run the world without all of them installed.
It does not have any CC at all, I created the world with a fresh sims 3 folder on a brand spankin' new computer so it should be very clean and not break your game.
There is some store content, mostly a few flowers and some decor on the lots.
I tried to stick to EP's for the most part.

If you have dragon valley, roaring heights and riverview and the lunar lakes rocks then it should look great.
If you do not want to share your findings on my thread you can reply here too. I will bookmark this.
Thanks in advance and I hope you enjoy the land of Oz!

original.jpg
Exchange Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8337000

Comments

• Options
    KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited July 2014
    Someone checked my world with custard and it showed as corrupt so I pulled it but it turns out that is normal for worlds to show that way...custard doesn't read world files.
    I am going to re-upload the world with some improvements later today and I would still love as much feedback as possible. Thanks!