Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird Ghost

I found this picture on the web of a brightly colored green sim ghost with bright blue hair. What did she die from? I have supernatural, but the ghost is not in their! (I know some ghosts are missing from the supernatural cas like thirst so possibly this one too). I tried to see if it was a glitch with a plumbot because plumbots have a green ghost by useing cheats to age it up (ended up with a floating green hair piece and it was not not blue...). Link to photo: http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/559752_318427901634944_196515443_n.jpg

Comments

• TreagerTreager Posts: 6 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Green Ghosts are from University expansion. Death by Protest Against Death. If your sims use a megaphone to protest against death too much, the Grim Reaper shows up and teaches them a lesson by killing them. :)
  • angelcakepony47angelcakepony47 Posts: 17 New Member
    I can understand why you would think that ,but if you actually looked at the photo of the ghost it is clearly not the university ghost. The university ghost has green hair along with its green bosy plus weird hash tags and stuff. This ghost while she is green has blue hairs and some kind of plumbot tech. This is not a glitch of a plumbot like I originally thought it is a ghost. How do I know this? I managed to create a plumbot human ghost without mods or cc. I am not a noob don't treat me like one. I find that to be offending.
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    Hmm. That is not the plumbot ghost (That one is green wireframe), nor is it the uni one. That is a cyan ghost. I cant tell what it is exactly.
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    I had a look through all the ghosts, the closest EA ghosts to it are Froze to Death and Jellybean. Its too different to be one of those, so it must be a custom made ghost from a mod.
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited October 2014
    It almost seems to me like there is a ghost type that either didn't make it in, or the color was changed.

Not only do I remember seeing shots of that cyan ghost. I also remember that there was a ghost color in the official trailer that never appeared in game to my knowledge. (Green or cyan with pink hair.) You can see it in the video at 1:03
    http://youtu.be/d8JSU5p199g

So, I'm thinking that something changed a bit. Maybe that was the original color of the time anomaly ghost? I don't know.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • angelcakepony47angelcakepony47 Posts: 17 New Member
    > @GabbyGirlJ said:
    > It almost seems to me like there is a ghost type that either didn't make it in, or the color was changed.
    >
    > Not only do I remember seeing shots of that cyan ghost. I also remember that there was a ghost color in the official trailer that never appeared in game to my knowledge. (Green or cyan with pink hair.) You can see it in the video at 1:03
    >
    >
    > So, I'm thinking that something changed a bit. Maybe that was the original color of the time anomaly ghost? I don't know.

I remember seeing that too, its driving me crazy because the thirst ghost did not go into CAS for supernatural so what if these ghosts, like the thirst ghost, are hidden and not in CAS? I don't think a deleted feature would make it that far into production to have it in the trailer.
  • Audrey75Audrey75 Posts: 9 New Member
    It's a hologram
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey there! It's awesome you're wanting to help out, unfortunately this thread has been inactive for quite a long time! So I'm going to close this off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top