Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Celebrity CAS Creations

So the new graphics for the sims in the sims 4 is amazing. NOTE! i just said the sims, not the freaking katy perry trees that are in the game. I dont know what it is but the new system in the CAS makes it so easy to form whatever face you want, it is so easy to make a sim resemble someone in real life now with every little feature in the face, from cheekbones to jaw to chin to upper lip and lower lip. This is of course unlike any other previous sim game. check out my justin bieber and johnny depp sims i created in the demo
Iv0lTHM.png
2isxw8o.jpg
ANY CELEBRITY SIM SUGGESTIONS FOR ME TO CREATE?

Comments

• Options
    Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    edited July 2014
    You did a great Job. I love this demo I really hope there will be more clothing choices when the game comes out.
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • Options
    StoreAccountStoreAccount Posts: 1,504 Member
    edited July 2014
    OMG can you post a more zoomed-in picture of my husband's (AKA Justin Bieber) face? He looks just like him from here but I need to see closer!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Also, please can you make Lady Gaga? :)
  • Options
    Ladybug889Ladybug889 Posts: 943 Member
    edited July 2014
    Your Johnny Depp is AMAZING! If this is the one in the gallery that I seen then I left a comment on it as well.
  • Options
    SophieDiddleSophieDiddle Posts: 578 Member
    edited July 2014
    These are really good! I didn't even have to check the name to know who they were! ;)
  • Options
    crazysimmer1994crazysimmer1994 Posts: 91
    edited July 2014
    These are really good! I didn't even have to check the name to know who they were! ;)
    Me too! Haha.

-

Can you make Britney Spears? :lol: when she was young of course :lol:

• Options
    genietwogenietwo Posts: 92 Member
    edited July 2014
    Your Sims are great, especially Johnny Depp.

My favorite character is Spike of Buffy the Vampire Slayer fame. I have him for Sims1 and Sims3, but my trying to create him in Sims 4 CAS is pitiful.

This is my Sims 3 Spike, created by ellerobbe:
    Spikeavatar_zps20c94e5e.jpg

Download is here:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6227258

My favorite pic of the real Spike (James Marsters). Sorry, couldn't get image to load here.
    http://s43.photobucket.com/user/genietwo/media/Misc/Spike.jpg.html?sort=2&o=0

My buying Sims 4 may depend on if I can have Spike in the game. :lol:

Help!
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm no Justin Bieber fan, far from it, but you did a great job with him. Johnny Depp looks great too. :)
  • Options
    GazpachoidGazpachoid Posts: 372 Member
    edited July 2014
    OMG can you post a more zoomed-in picture of my husband's (AKA Justin Bieber) face? He looks just like him from here but I need to see closer!
    210avbm.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Gazpachoid wrote:
    210avbm.jpg
    Yes! Thank you. :D Honestly, he is the best celebrity Sim I have seen so far in TS4. Is he uploaded? I want to download him when I get the demo. :-)
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited July 2014
    Gazpachoid wrote:
    So the new graphics for the sims in the sims 4 is amazing. NOTE! i just said the sims, not the freaking katy perry trees that are in the game. I dont know what it is but the new system in the CAS makes it so easy to form whatever face you want, it is so easy to make a sim resemble someone in real life now with every little feature in the face, from cheekbones to jaw to chin to upper lip and lower lip. This is of course unlike any other previous sim game. check out my justin bieber and johnny depp sims i created in the demo
    Iv0lTHM.png
    2isxw8o.jpg

You got talent! I love your Depp, that's pretty close, indeed, I knew who it was as soon as I saw the picture come up. I like it.

Could you make one of David Tennant as Doctor Who for me? I don't have the CAS demo. He is my favorite Doctor Who, but I liked Matt a lot, too. If I ever do get this demo I was going to make all twelve of them. LOL. I have been a huge DW fan for more years than I want to count. :lol:

Can't wait till Aug. for then new Doctor and the new series!
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    1zp4e3s.jpg
  • Options
    3fansforever3fansforever Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited July 2014
    Your sims are great!
    Could you please try Leonardo Dicaprio for my friend? For some reason she loves him
  • Options
    PostLemonadePostLemonade Posts: 17
    edited July 2014
    They look great, loving Johnny Depp!
  • Options
    SassySimmieSassySimmie Posts: 37 Member
    edited July 2014
    Mariah Carey please : )
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Gazpachoid wrote:
    1zp4e3s.jpg
    Wow awesome! Thank you. :) When you get time, can you post a picture of her more front-on, with natural make up please? No rush. Like this: :-)
    lady-gaga1.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Your sims are great!
    Could you please try Leonardo Dicaprio for my friend? For some reason she loves him
    1236tyd.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Also, I just want to say you got Gaga's droopy breasts (I hope I can say that here!) spot-on. :lol::)
  • Options
    bayleyjordanbayleyjordan Posts: 43 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Great job with Johnny Depp and Leonardo Dicaprio! I hope you uploaded them? :)

If you have the time, I'd love to see Heath Ledger and Orlando Bloom sims.
  • Options
    SophieDiddleSophieDiddle Posts: 578 Member
    edited July 2014
    Gazpachoid wrote:
    Your sims are great!
    1236tyd.jpg

:shock: Wow! That is seriously spot on, even the head wrinkles! How long is it taking you to do one of these?

(I'd like to say I think GaGa has great breasts)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Gazpachoid wrote:
    Your sims are great!
    1236tyd.jpg

:shock: Wow! That is seriously spot on, even the head wrinkles! How long is it taking you to do one of these?

(I'd like to say I think GaGa has great breasts)
    not too long, just about 10-15 mins
  • Options
    DaQueen84DaQueen84 Posts: 400 New Member
    edited July 2014
    genietwo wrote:
    Your Sims are great, especially Johnny Depp.

My favorite character is Spike of Buffy the Vampire Slayer fame. I have him for Sims1 and Sims3, but my trying to create him in Sims 4 CAS is pitiful.

This is my Sims 3 Spike, created by ellerobbe:
    Spikeavatar_zps20c94e5e.jpg

Download is here:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6227258

My favorite pic of the real Spike (James Marsters). Sorry, couldn't get image to load here.
    http://s43.photobucket.com/user/genietwo/media/Misc/Spike.jpg.html?sort=2&o=0

My buying Sims 4 may depend on if I can have Spike in the game. :lol:

Help!

I knew it was Spike :D It looks good make Willow, please
  • Options
    CraziiMikuCraziiMiku Posts: 436 Member
    edited July 2014
    Could you do YoonA from SNSD please? :)
  • Options
    3fansforever3fansforever Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited July 2014
    Gazpachoid wrote:
    Your sims are great!
    1236tyd.jpg

This is perfect! Spot on! Thank you so much, she'll be so pleased.
  • Options
    LEvans102071LEvans102071 Posts: 448 Member
    edited July 2014
    Gazpachoid wrote:
    Iv0lTHM.png
    2isxw8o.jpg

I *really, really* want to download your Bieber.. so I can kill him.. over... and over again... :evil:

*edit to add*

You've done absolutely wonderful with all of these, btw.. I just despise Bieber... This'd be the perfect way of ... dealing with those feelings... hehe