Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Received the demo! Here's my first creation...*updated*

This is Nicholas Griffin. He has an aspiration of Love, and with that, he ultimately wants to find his soulmate. Interestingly enough, his traits are romantic, materialistic, and for the curve ball, noncommittal. If he finds his soul mate, will he be able to commit? Or have second thoughts due to his noncommittal trait? I can't wait to find out when the game gets here!

All of the graphics are set to their highest setting. Have any questions and want to share your creation? Have at it! Please leave the "Waaaaah, I'm a loyal fan and didn't get the demo" crap for another post.

nick1_zpsbebbff30.png

nick2_zps8e248df5.png

nick3_zpsa6e594e0.png
Watch my live streams and follow me on twitch!

Comments

• phineas1920phineas1920 Posts: 935 Member
    edited July 2014
    He looks nice. I love black hair with blue eyes. Makes them really pop.
    5fhzzo.jpg
  • MissTexasBMissTexasB Posts: 372 Member
    edited July 2014
    :thumbup: Very nice.
  • Vampyfan2Vampyfan2 Posts: 517 Member
    edited July 2014
    He looks nice. I love black hair with blue eyes. Makes them really pop.

Yeah! The eyes and hair do go well together

• jessidollkidjessidollkid Posts: 100 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nice.
  • PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    edited July 2014
    That's a very lovely creation! :)
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited July 2014
    Very handsome Sim :D Love his back story.
    justlurking.gif
    edited July 2014
    When did you get the demo, and can you tell us what history of purchases and such you have with EA, and how you received it? Just sorting out what the criteria is for getting the demo. They say there isn't any.. but you know.

I received an email at 3:40 PM today telling me that I was invited and blah blah. I own all of the expansions, but only a few stuff packs, and a couple things from the store. I believe that they did a completely random pick.

• SimsesWithJakeSimsesWithJake Posts: 441 Member
    edited July 2014
    Noice, mate.
    Haha, awesome Sim!
  • becca022becca022 Posts: 163 Member
    edited July 2014
    He looks great. I'm waiting for my Demo to finish downloading. I can't wait to get into it and start creating. :D
  • EuanSimEuanSim Posts: 2,345 Member
    edited July 2014
    Eek...

Sorry to point this out, but he shares his name with the leader of the BNP... the racist version of UKIP (the EU-skeptic party that aren't racist).

Nick_griffin_bnp_from_flickr_user_britishnationalism_(cropped).jpg
    edited July 2014
    EuanSim wrote:
    Eek...

Sorry to point this out, but he shares his name with the leader of the BNP... the racist version of UKIP (the EU-skeptic party that aren't racist).

Lol! Well, my Nicholas Griffin looks a lot nicer ;P

• SadieD123SadieD123 Posts: 1,317 Member
    edited July 2014
    How'd you the screen shot? I cant figure it out to save my life!!! :evil:
    275f503fc4c6c8ef197baeea76ebe0f91373200482_full_zpscc1a19512.gif
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited July 2014
    SadieD123 wrote:

I used a program called Lightshot screenshot. As far as I know, there's no in-game tool to take screenshots yet.
  • pandabearroxpandabearrox Posts: 2,295 Member
    edited July 2014
    EuanSim wrote:
    Eek...

Ugh... Just read on them... They disgust me, and I dont even live there. Hope the canada doesnt get such a loser party.
    edited July 2014
    Sk8rblaze wrote:
    SadieD123 wrote:

I used a program called Lightshot screenshot. As far as I know, there's no in-game tool to take screenshots yet.

THANK YOU!!!!
    edited July 2014
    Your sim looks very middle eastern... Very nice :-)
    edited July 2014
    Vampyfan2 wrote:
    Please leave the "Waaaaah, I'm a loyal fan and didn't get the demo" crap for another post.

:-o

Thats extremely rude. I take back what I said about your sim. Weren't you just complaining about how unfair it is. You dont deserve this demo.
  • SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    edited July 2014
    Vampyfan2 wrote:
    This is Nicholas Griffin. He has an aspiration of Love, and with that, he ultimately wants to find his soulmate. Interestingly enough, his traits are romantic, materialistic, and for the curve ball, noncommittal. If he finds his soul mate, will he be able to commit? Or have second thoughts due to his noncommittal trait? I can't wait to find out when the game gets here!

All of the graphics are set to their highest setting. Have any questions and want to share your creation? Have at it! Please leave the "Waaaaah, I'm a loyal fan and didn't get the demo" crap for another post.

nick1_zpsbebbff30.png

nick2_zps8e248df5.png

nick3_zpsa6e594e0.png

Nice looking Sim & interesting twist ! Romantic & noncommital. His soul mate is in for a big rollercoaster ride. Ut oh just thought of the emotional problems that might bring !
    edited July 2014
    Vampyfan2 wrote:
    Please leave the "Waaaaah, I'm a loyal fan and didn't get the demo" crap for another post.

Thats extremely rude. I take back what I said about your sim. Weren't you just complaining about how unfair it is. You dont deserve this demo.

....I never complained how unfair it was. I explained how it was fair. Don't put words into my mouth without knowing what I have said.

Edit: here you go.
    Vampyfan2 wrote:
    If you think about it, EA did an open ended randomized survey the way they handed out the create a sim demo. These kind of surveys get the best results! There is almost no bias to these types of surveys. Not everybody they sent it to will download and play it, not everybody will have a computer that is high end, not everybody will be a committed simmer, ect. If they gave it to the people that bought a lot of store content and own most of The Sims games then there would be bias because if they bought store content and owned most of the games, then they are more likely to have a higher end computer, appreciate EA more than the average person, ect.

Randomized is the best logical option...statistically speaking.

edited July 2014
    Hey so I downloaded the program but how do I get it to work? How did you still manage to have your status bar in your picture? When I go into the create a sim, my start menu disappears and I think that's why it isn't working.
    edited July 2014
    SadieD123 wrote:
    Hey so I downloaded the program but how do I get it to work? How did you still manage to have your status bar in your picture? When I go into the create a sim, my start menu disappears and I think that's why it isn't working.

I just did a print screen and pasted it into the paint program

• Jdavij20033Jdavij20033 Posts: 2,054 Member
    edited July 2014
    Vampyfan2 wrote:

Baaaaaahahahahahahahaha
    rifJadC.png
  • Simmerd80Simmerd80 Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited July 2014
    How do you take a snapshot of your sim? I am having a hard time...
    edited July 2014
    Simmerd80 wrote:
    How do you take a snapshot of your sim? I am having a hard time...

It's easier if you're in the "windowed" mode. Click the button on your keyboard that says "print screen", then open the paint program, and either hold down the cntrl and v buttons or right click and click paste. Then save the paint file. Voila!

• AnthonoAnthono Posts: 904 New Member
    edited July 2014
    EuanSim wrote:
    Eek...

Lol I can't believe I didn't think of that.