Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

IGNORE THIS

M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
edited February 2015 in The Sims 3 Stories and Legacies
Please go here instead: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/817846/jetset-season-2-sign-ups-are-open

If you haven’t read Jetset: A murder mystery in the middle of the sea yet, you can find it here

Banner+Season+2.jpg

After the huge tragedy on the Luxury’s Lap, survivors Min Hee Ni and Odessa Wolff, inheriting the money of Odessa’s late father Thornton, decided to keep the memory of the victims of Diana Jones alive by setting up a new reality show. In the show, 12 Sims will be living in a similar setting of luxury on the successor of the Luxury’s Lap, the Jetsetter, with a constant pressure that one of them is trying to sabotage it all, while playing for a charity institution chosen by themselves.

GAMEPLAY

All of the real-life players send in a Sim of themselves to be one of the players going on board of the Jetsetter, going to an unknown destination somewhere in Simnation. Whatever happens to the real-life players will affect what happens to the Sim. They will play Challenges to earn Clues and money for charity to discover the identity of the “Assassin” among them. That “Assassin” will try to sabotage these, to prevent his or her identity being revealed. After the challenge, the “Assassin” will pick one of the others in the game to Eliminate and send back home. That person will be out of the game. This will continue until just a few Sims are still in.

CHALLENGES

Every Challenge will be some kind of game, in which the players will have to reach a goal to earn the clue to the "Assassin"’s identity and to earn more money for their charity. Obviously, the “Assassin” will try to sabotage these Challenges, to prevent these Clues leaking.
Above that, the Clues will often be dependent on the “Assassin”’s result after the Challenge, so it’s not clear whether the Clue’s earned or not.
Eventual earned Clues will usually appear in the next episode.

EXEMPTIONS

Yes, there will be Exemptions. These are immunity for being Nominated, so when you earn one, you'll be safe for being Eliminated. However, in contrary to some other shows, Exemptions will be rare, and it’ll even be a possibility NOBODY will receive a certain Exemption.

NOMINATIONS

After the Challenge, the “Assassin” will inform me about the players who could be a threat to his or her goal to remain undetected and Nominate them. The reasons can vary, from that person being too close to the “Assassin”’s identity to players who are doing too well on the Challenges, or any other reason he or she may have. Everybody who’s still in the game can be Nominated. The players who are not Nominated are safe, while the others are in risk of getting Eliminated out of the game…

THE TEST

The Nominated players will do the Test; a quiz with questions about the “Assassin”’s identity. The player(s) who answer the most questions correctly will be immune to being Eliminated. The others… Well, their fate is depending on the “Assassin”s mercy…

THE ELIMINATION

The identity of the player(s) who were saved by the Test are only announced to the “Assassin”. He or she will pick who of the others is the next evictee of the “Assassin”. Whoever will leave is revealed in the next episode…

DIARY ROOM ENTRIES

DRE’s are messages your Sim will say in the Diary Room, directed straight to the people watching the show. These messages can be about anything, from game strategy to small talk, from issues with other Sims on board to random randomness! Please feel free to let your Sim’s personality truly speak here, so I can know more precisely how to let your Sims talk and act et cetera, and the situation behind the scenes of the actual game goes on! This is also the reason why I would like to see a unique Sim; it makes the show more interesting and it is more fun to write, both for me and you – win-win! A few rules:
- Please send in DRE's, even when it's once in a while; we wouldn’t want your Sim to be forgotten, would we? :wink:
- Please don’t give me a huge overload either. Others also need screen time.
- If you want the action to physically take place in the episode, please tell me so.
- If I say “no more DRE’s beyond this point”, then I got the episode planned. Please safe your DRE for next episode…
- Last, but absolutely not least, quite the contrary, to be honest: Have fun! :D

THREAD RULES

Of course I can’t open this thread without a few rules, to keep things friendly over here
- Always be nice to others on the thread. Thread other players with respect. Even though your Sims might want to lock other Sims up in a fridgeless little room, remove the pool ladders when they’re swimming or put a lot of carpets in front of their fireplaces, be nice.
- Play fair. Rather lose fairly than unfairly win.
- Don’t post pictures of mail content only meant for you to see. It’s send only to you for a reason.
- HAVE FUN!!! <= Very important!

PLAYERS

Females
- Janna Anthony by Alleenmens - - - Playing for Wild Birds of the Amazon
- Quinn Foldier by CeltyGirl - - - Playing for The Sim Youth Law Center
- Salma Guerrero by Cakenotlie1 - - - Playing for Life Fruit for Elders
- Callie Keith by Diamondkool - - - Playing for Bella Beneficiary
- Olive Kropp by Skelda - - - Playing for Self-help Society for the Pitifully Tone deaf
- Regina Hurst by Smarties101 - - - Playing for Unicorn Endanger Trust

Males
- Arthur Leadworth by Twiddle3 - - - Playing for The spiffingly helpful fund for out of work teapots.
- Edmund Van Allen by HayloHusky - - - Playing for Van Allen's Decor's "Nice Chairs for Needy Children"
- Silas Henry by xPaintitblack7x - - - Playing for Parasols for the Pigment Challenged
- Reverend Spiceberry by Idontrcall - - - Playing for The Church of (c
- Finn Dolf by TurnerSims3 - - - Playing for Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society
- Mike Anderson by GalaxyAlways - - - Playing for DiCaprio's Funds for the Starving Artists

EPISODES

No Episodes have appeared yet…

CURRENT CHALLENGE

SCARY FOR A FAIRY

In contrary to the first challenge at my first try for Jetset, when it was still a murder mystery, it now fairly simple:

Those who have read the clue/blooper section of the first season might remember this picture.

Jetset+Choir.jpg

Well, for this challenge, you should note how Rudolph is looking at a slightly different direction than the others. To be more precise, he's looking to Min Hee's back. But what on Min Hee's back could be scaring Rudolph so much? That's up to your imagination!

For this challenge, you will edit on the picture mailed to you players what on Min Hee's back is scaring Rudolph! Since Rudolph hasn't been the bravest, you can do anything you like! Be creative!
coward trait hereby confirmed for Rudolph

When everybody has sent in their entry, we'll go on with part two. Of course it will be ranking the other's entries, but there will be a small, strategical twist thrown in there...

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!

SPOILER ALERT, READING BEYOND THIS POINT MIGHT GIVE SPOILERS TO PEOPLE WHO HAVEN’T CAUGHT UP TO THE FINAL EPISODE!

Banner+Season+2.jpg

Nothing yet. :mrgreen:
Banner.png
Post edited by M13Vulpecula on

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited July 2014
    And if you think I forgot something which could be important, please tell me. I sometimes forget things... :mrgreen:
    Banner.png
  • Smarties101Smarties101 Posts: 1,984 Member
    edited July 2014
    I think you have everything apart from characters- but they'll come once people send them in xD

Reserve me please :D
    edited July 2014
    I think you have everything apart from characters- but they'll come once people send them in xD

Reserve me please :D

Reserved!
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    edited July 2014
    Reserve me..
    edited July 2014
    Alleenmens wrote:
    Reserve me..

Yup, you're on the list! Haylo mailed me too.
    Banner.png
    edited July 2014
    Alleenmens wrote:
    Reserve me..

Yup, you're on the list! Haylo mailed me too.

Okay thanks.. Will see if I can create a sim in between Romeo's date with Phoebe... :wink:
  • TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wasn't expecting this to be up so soon :shock:

But anyway, please reserve me!! :mrgreen:
  • DiamondkoolDiamondkool Posts: 4,481 Member
    edited July 2014
    Reverse me :D do sims have to be CC free?
    7ef6931fe80152dcec309a30cbe73f13.png
    Click on my signature to access my tumblr blog!
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'll play!

:D
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,283 Member
    edited July 2014
    Woo! Of course I'll play! :)
  • GalaxyAlwaysGalaxyAlways Posts: 2,395 Member
    edited July 2014
    I would like to play. :)
    iwls1x.png
  • Cakenotlie1Cakenotlie1 Posts: 1,005 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Reserve me, please? :D
    edited July 2014
    Yup! Got you all!

Reverse me :D do sims have to be CC free?

Yes... with one exception...

It's not much though... :( I'm just very careful...

Also got contacted by Celty.

And there's a thunderstorm coming here... :shock: :(help

So now ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!
    Banner.png
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh, yay! I'm very excited :3 I'll probably go make my sim in just a little bit :)

You said under gameplay "All of the real-life players send in a sim of themselves..." So does that mean we are playing with a simself :3
    edited July 2014
    :mrgreen: Just sent my app and sim... Let me know if she's ok...
    edited July 2014
    CeltyGirly wrote:
    Oh, yay! I'm very excited :3 I'll probably go make my sim in just a little bit :)

You said under gameplay "All of the real-life players send in a sim of themselves..." So does that mean we are playing with a simself :3

Well, I meant a Sim you made yourself, but if you really, really, REALLY want to do that, I won't stop you. It still might get awkward though (Turner also once had somebody playing as a Simself, which also felt awkward)
    Banner.png
    edited July 2014
    Alleenmens wrote:
    :mrgreen: Just sent my app and sim... Let me know if she's ok...

Yup, I got her! :)

Edit: Okay, tried to install... I didn't realize until now she actually has some content from EP's I do not have. Can I find alternatives for that?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Banner.png
    edited July 2014
    Okay I'm not making a simself then I just wanted to make sure I was doing the right thing. I'm one of those people that asks tons of questions before starting something to make sure I have everything right ^^; but I think that's my only question :)

Actually I have another question not related to this X3 how do you guys reply to a specific person like that when what they say shows up in a blue box?
    edited July 2014
    CeltyGirly wrote:
    Okay I'm not making a simself then I just wanted to make sure I was doing the right thing. I'm one of those people that asks tons of questions before starting something to make sure I have everything right ^^; but I think that's my only question :)

Actually I have another question not related to this X3 how do you guys reply to a specific person like that when what they say shows up in a blue box?

Well, if you click on the quote button on a forum post, it'll happen automatically. Besides that, when posting, there's a Quote button up there, which you can use to quote.

To make names appear, it looks like this: [quote/=nameofquotedperson] minus the / of course.
    Banner.png
    edited July 2014
    I just sent in my application :)
    I don't know how good it is but I tried :D
    I used a sim from one of the families I used to play in my town and just changed her up slightly :3
    edited July 2014
    CeltyGirly wrote:
    I just sent in my application :)
    I don't know how good it is but I tried :D
    I used a sim from one of the families I used to play in my town and just changed her up slightly :3

I think it's okay. I'll open her in-game ASAP.
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'll think about reserving. I'm just wondering if I have too much on my hands.

I'll keep thinking about it.
  • Cakenotlie1Cakenotlie1 Posts: 1,005 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh man, I only just noticed the no CC rule. :( The Sim I was going to enter has it (Not much, like 4 items). Do you want to try her out and see if she works?
    edited July 2014
    Oh man, I only just noticed the no CC rule. :( The Sim I was going to enter has it (Not much, like 4 items). Do you want to try her out and see if she works?

Well, what kind of pieces are those?
    Banner.png
    edited July 2014
    Tigerblu11 wrote:
    I'll think about reserving. I'm just wondering if I have too much on my hands.

I'll keep thinking about it.

Do what you think is the right thing to do. If you think it would be too much, then it's better to keep things not too stressful. :)
    Banner.png