Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LIST: Sets We Wish Would Go On The Daily Deal, But Rarely/Never Do!

60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
Soooooo....I've been following the DD for over a year now and I swear there are just some things that never or rarely ever go on the Daily Deal. :(

I've heard a gazillion times that people are waiting for a certain set and they are usually ones that are super duper old and I figure by now, considering the fact that sims 4 will be out in September, that some of these sets could get some love.

ANYWAYS, I thought I'd make a list of these sets below. Keep in mind that the list below is just counting the ones that haven't been on the Daily Deal. I'm not even counting the times they've been on the Sale! page and that doesn't matter much because the sale prices are usually between 20-35% off. I don't know about you, but, personally, those sale prices are not worth clicking the "buy" button for, not even if the points I'd use were from the ads. I mean, the DD list usually gets a better percentage off and I'd like the same for these sets, too. You understand and share my frustration, right? :XD:

Lastly, I see there's a new DD, which started yesterday. Here's hoping some of these sets make it on there! And if not, here's a list that we hope the store team follows in the future... :D Just make sure to bump this thread every now and then, so that the store team sees it. :wink:

Oops. Just one more thing. I've decided to add the new sets, too. While I don't expect them to be on the DD soon because they're so new, there have been times in the past where the new sets were on the DD pretty fast. The Now & Then Century Manor is a good example of that. I've put the exclamation point by these sets.

Silly me! I'd also like to let you know that if you think I should make any changes to this list, TELL ME. It's hard keeping track of what has been on the DD and what hasn't, as of recent... Mainly because I'm looking for certain sets and obviously those sets are going to be the most noticeable to me. I'll be keeping a question mark on sets I'm not so sure about, but even if there isn't one, be sure to correct me.

THE LIST

Worlds: If they can be purchased with simpoints, I'm listing them here!

1. Sunlit Tides-I know for a fact that this has been on the daily deal several times before. I think the last time might have been in November/December
2. Lunar Lakes
3. Hidden Springs
4. Lucky Palms
5. Aurora Skies
6. Midnight Hollow

Venues:

1. Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center
3. Le Cinema Plumbob-Been awhile
4. Last Venue of Amore

Featured Looks:

1. Villa Paraíso
2. The Monarch Suite
3. Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
4. Quaint Cottage Collection
5. Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty

Sets:
1. Full Storybook Set
2. Storybook Living Room Set
3. Contemporary Comfort Living-last time was in December
4. Pushin’ Pedals-Possibly Never or it's just been an extremely long time.
5. Transport to the Future-Never
6. Tutor of Tudors-CONSTANTLY see this on MMAO, but never on Daily Deal
7. Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles
8. Animals Abound Playground Bed + Bath-Confirmed as never. It went on the Sales! page for Black Friday, which is also rare
9.Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun
10.Animals Abound
11.Critter Comforts
12.Forest Bedroom- last time was in December
13.Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms- Never
14.Viva Las Vegas Bedroom
15.Viva Las Vegas Living
16.Luxe Loungewear
17.One With Nature
18.Futureshock Loft Collection
19.Ultra Lounge Living Set
20.Ultra Lounge Boys' Bedroom Set
21.Ultra Lounge Girls' Bedroom Set
22.Full Ultra Lounge Set
23.Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath
24.Ultra Lounge Bath
25.Ultra Lounge Kitchen
26.Ultra Lounge Study Set
27.Viva Las Vegas Bedroom
28.Buccaneer's Bounty- If I have seen this, it's been a long, long time
29.Full Bayside Set
30.Bayside Kitchen Set
31.Date Night- Last time was during the C.yber Monday sales
32.Collectionne Stäncké
33.Steampunk: The Return-Never
34.Happily Ever After
35.Victorian Fashions
36.Frontier Finds
37.Once Upon a Time Cottage
38.Jazz Age Living Room
39.Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear
40.Faire Folk Den
41.Faire Folk Slumber
42.Faire Folk Furnishings (Slumber + Den)
43.Happy Holidays to your Furry Friends!
44.Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set- last time was in December
45.Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire
46.Waning Moon
47.Back 2 Skool
48.Le Cirque Celebration!
49.Fifth Avenue Fashions :?:

Individual Items:

A lot of the individual items listed here have not been on the DD, either.
Post edited by 60smusicluvr on

Comments

• Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    edited July 2014
    Futureshock loft and Luxury Resort Attire haven't been on the DD in a while (if at all). I wish they'd also make the older sets CYS enabled-there are still several sets that aren't CYS enabled!

• 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited July 2014
    Elf67 wrote:
    Futureshock loft and Luxury Resort Attire haven't been on the DD in a while (if at all). I wish they'd also make the older sets CYS enabled-there are still several sets that aren't CYS enabled!

Yes! I think I was going to put one of the Futureshock sets on here, but wasn't too sure about it because I know that I've seen the living one quite a lot. Also, thanks for bringing my attention to Luxury Resort. Don't remember that one being on there. They've both been added! :D

Yeah, I wish they'd enable the older sets to cys, too. Stinks that the store team hasn't done that yet. :(
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi :mrgreen: *Runs away like a rabid squirrel*
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited July 2014
    Hi :mrgreen: *Runs away like a rabid squirrel*

:lol: Craaaaaaaaaven!!! :mrgreen:
    edited July 2014
    Nice to see Bohemian Garden on Daily Deal again with this new rotation. It's also on the Sale! page. :mrgreen: :thumbup:
    edited July 2014
    :shock: Oh my! An individual item, "Bandana",has made the rotation! Could it be a sign?! :mrgreen:

WAIT! The bohemian dress, also an individual item, has made the rotation, too! IT MUST BE!!!!!!
  • Megan31917Megan31917 Posts: 457 Member
    edited July 2014
    I was going to add the Bakery, but it's actually going to be the Daily Deal in a few hours.

That's the first time I've ever seen it.
    edited July 2014
    Megan31917 wrote:
    I was going to add the Bakery, but it's actually going to be the Daily Deal in a few hours.

That's the first time I've ever seen it.

It was on the last Daily Deal rotation, too! Very happy to see it on there. :D Make sure you keep and eye on it and refresh constantly. It'll go fast!
    edited July 2014
    OMG! The Boho Vintage Men's collection is on the rotation! That's something from the list! YAY.

Edit:

It has been removed! :mrgreen:
  • CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    edited July 2014
    http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=13596&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:52689

The Happily Ever After set.

I think a lot of people want this set including myself. :(
    edited July 2014
    http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=13596&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:52689

The Happily Ever After set.

I think a lot of people want this set including myself. :(

Thanks for letting me know. I'll add it to the list.
    edited July 2014
    Enchanted bundle of dark dealings has been removed. :mrgreen:

Here's hoping a certain venue, *COUGH* The Boardwalk *COUGH*, makes an appearance on the DD. :wink:
  • pixiegamerpixiegamer Posts: 1,729 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'd really like to see Grim's Manor again... even if it's been on the past two rotations... :oops:
    Getting back into TS3! :smile:
    edited July 2014
    pixiegamer wrote:
    I'd really like to see Grim's Manor again... even if it's been on the past two rotations... :oops:

:lol: I'm sure a lot of people would, but I won't add it. :wink: :P :)

*crosses fingers for you*
    edited July 2014
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: The Sale! page has items off 45%. I feel like it's been ages since this happened! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I hope they do this next week, too. Pretty please?!
  • Candyr277Candyr277 Posts: 623 Member
    edited July 2014
    I would like to think they will give a decent discount to the worlds some time next month before TS4 comes out. Personally, I'd love to see Midnight Hollow get a steep discount. :D
    "The great will not be constrained by the small." - BioShock

Unknown.jpeg

edited July 2014
    Candyr277 wrote:
    I would like to think they will give a decent discount to the worlds some time next month before TS4 comes out. Personally, I'd love to see Midnight Hollow get a steep discount. :D

That'd be wonderful! Midnight Hollow is a great world. While it is extremely dark, the items that come with it are to die for and the sims in the town are very unique. :thumbup: To my knowledge, Sunlit Tides is the only world to go on the Daily Deal, usually at half price...And I here Lucky Palms may have been on it once, but that was way before I joined this site. Perhaps if it doesn't come up on Daily Deal, it could come up on MMAO? They did do a 3X discount on that not too long ago and people were able to get the worlds for steep discounts. In fact, I was able to get Aurora Skies standard for 880 simpoints, during this sale. Now, if the Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center would make an appearance... HINT HINT.
    edited July 2014
    Oktoberfest Celebration has been removed. :D
    edited July 2014
    I think the DD moderators are just looking at this thread and putting up the items. Grim's Manor is coming up soon too! :shock:

This post... is magical.
    edited July 2014
    pixiegamer wrote:
    I think the DD moderators are just looking at this thread and putting up the items. Grim's Manor is coming up soon too! :shock:

This post... is magical.

LOL! I hope they're looking at it! There have been a number of things removed from the list. :mrgreen: I just wish the boardwalk was one of them. *Is hopeful*
  • janeDoe001janeDoe001 Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited July 2014
    The boardwalk for one. And the bakery never seems to be on sale when I have simpoints. (IE: I have simpoints now and it's not even close to being on the daily deal)

jD001
    Pokety Poke Poke :D

edited July 2014
    janeDoe001 wrote:
    The boardwalk for one. And the bakery never seems to be on sale when I have simpoints. (IE: I have simpoints now and it's not even close to being on the daily deal)

jD001

Hear that, store team? The Boardwalk. :wink:

If we're lucky, the Daily Deal list will repeat and you'll have at least two chances of getting the bakery. It's on the list at #39 for 494 simpoints and #62 for 532 simpoints. Keep in mind that these deals, if repeated, will sell out and FAST! It's best to keep the individual set's page open because it refreshes faster than the Daily Deal page... It's also a good idea to refresh the page right before it switches to the bakery. Don't wait for the page to refresh for you! Unfortunately, by then, it'll probably be too late.
  • Fran98765Fran98765 Posts: 462 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'd like to see all the sets I don't have come up NOW! lol

And I'd really like them to take the CYS off the old stuff. I have everything in the Futureshock & Mid Century sets but can't mark Final Frontier or When Worlds Collide owned. Drives me batty!

I mostly want the Bakery & Bohemian Garden right now, so I hope this rotation goes again and I can get them this time. Feel free to add them into the rotation again! :)

I'd get Boardwalk too if it came up!

There isn't much else I don't own lol.
    edited July 2014
    Looks like a lot of people want the Boardwalk :D I also wouldn't mind if it came up - it would look nice in my remodeling of Barnacle Bay. But of course, Grim's Manor is my first priority ;)
    edited July 2014
    Fran98765 wrote:
    I'd like to see all the sets I don't have come up NOW! lol

And I'd really like them to take the CYS off the old stuff. I have everything in the Futureshock & Mid Century sets but can't mark Final Frontier or When Worlds Collide owned. Drives me batty!

I mostly want the Bakery & Bohemian Garden right now, so I hope this rotation goes again and I can get them this time. Feel free to add them into the rotation again! :)

I'd get Boardwalk too if it came up!

There isn't much else I don't own lol.

Sounds reasonable! :lol: 8)

I hope it repeats, too, and if the other rotations are any indication, IT WILL!

Something tells me that the longer they wait to put The Boardwalk up on the DD, the more likely the entire site will go nuts and go over capacity when it finally does...and the less likely that anyone will be able to get it. Same with Tiny Prodigies and ESPECIALLY any worlds that are NOT Sunlit Tides.
    pixiegamer wrote:
    Looks like a lot of people want the Boardwalk :D I also wouldn't mind if it came up - it would look nice in my remodeling of Barnacle Bay. But of course, Grim's Manor is my first priority ;)

Aw! Bummer! Hope you catch it next time! :)