Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOVIE STUFF NOT WORKING BUT DOWNLOADED

hEY,
I have a problem with Sims 3 Movie Stuff

The problem is that there is no sign of the stuff pack anywhere (only the symbol on my computer screen and at the bottom of the stater/loader thing.

I have downloaded the game fully with no probs but untill after I started it up again and found NO sign of it but I downloaded.

I have been researching online about the problem and people have said its because you haven't updated your computer (which I didn't do until after I downloaded stuff pack) or people have found uninstalling it and re installing have fixed their problem (I haven't done this) but i'm going to try.

Also I have a Acer PC with Windows 7

Has anyone had this problem ?
Anyone have any ideas how to fix it or anything that will help me ?

Comments

• Options
    Jethro1972Jethro1972 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited July 2014
    are there objects in this pack or jus clothes? that's all I seem to get is the clothes and nothing else
  • Options
    Super_JoySuper_Joy Posts: 35 New Member
    edited July 2014

When in build/Buy mode search by using the filters. There are quite a few clothes items in CAS, but be prepared to be very disappointed with this Stuff Pack. :(
  • Options
    Rolosim85Rolosim85 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I think it's something to do with EA not coding it in the installing process, but I'm not sure. I've been trying to edit in my registry; and it's taken up my whole weekend. Thanks a lot EA! :(
  • Options
    rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited July 2014
    hey guys and gals "someone" forgot to unlock the icon for the stuff pack the content is in game just no collection folder icon

if you search for MrHawks simalouge there are collection folders there for it