Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Current DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Started July 3rd

Comments

• AnomilyMiyuAnomilyMiyu Posts: 132 Member
    Amore Will start in minutes. And start the new list get ready folks.
    Have faith. The bakery they are making a killing on so I expect to see it again on this list.
  • oodlenoodleoodlenoodle Posts: 9 New Member
    Since I'm new to the world of DD, I don't know how the list/spreadsheet was generated last time. Was it given to the DDers by one of the gurus so that you knew what the list would be or is the first round just a wait and see what comes up kind of a thing?
    This is suppose to be another long one though.
  • mulder8486mulder8486 Posts: 613 Member
    So excited. I came in towards the end of the first rotation of the last list so I've never been around when it's turned over. My hubby just looked at me and said is this when you run downstairs and hunker down on the computer the rest of the night. lol... maybe ;)
    a.k.a. Becki ~ My Sims 3 Page
  • MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    There are no past deals at this time
    I've never been on at the right time to see this before. haha.

I am intrigued to see what this list will bring.
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • hannemarkhannemark Posts: 41 Member
    I blinked too, too bad I don't have the points for it now - but maybe the new list is also long so I have another shot at Amore in a couple of weeks
    I was comming on here for Dame Daisy but you know what Amore is so much better! :p
  • frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    Yay yay yay so exciting! I woke up just in time to see the new list start!
  • MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited September 2014
    Since I'm new to the world of DD, I don't know how the list/spreadsheet was generated last time. Was it given to the DDers by one of the gurus so that you knew what the list would be or is the first round just a wait and see what comes up kind of a thing?

It's a wait and see what comes up kinda thing.
    The gurus/store team have created the list, but they don't tell us what it will have in advance. The DDers make the spreadsheet, adding items as they find out what they are.
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    Is it okay if we post in the new thread yet @Ximph?
    mulder8486 wrote: »
    So excited. I came in towards the end of the first rotation of the last list so I've never been around when it's turned over. My hubby just looked at me and said is this when you run downstairs and hunker down on the computer the rest of the night. lol... maybe ;)
    Thats husband speak for I'm not getting laid tonight am I.
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited September 2014
    Hi, and welcome! :)

Yep, the first time a new list goes round it is a case of all our dedicated deal watchers posting the deal details as they appear, Judy ( @Ximph ) logs them in the DD thread and the awesome spreadsheet team record them into the Awesome DD Schedule Calculating Spreadsheet for when it eventually repeats (rotates).

Judy has a new thread ready so when she is free to do so she will update it, close this one and make the new one the "Current DD" thread.

Well, here we go, enjoy the ride! :D

• Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    i hope we get amazing deals this time!!
  • DulceMellDulceMell Posts: 73 Member
    Finally, a new one! :)
    NraasSignature.png
  • VandergantVandergant Posts: 42 Member
    Did ya'll see that? There used to be the expired and ending sales on the bottom, but now it says there's no past deals. ;)

Thar be some sneakery afoot!

I wonder how many of you all are after that Last Venue of Amore.
  • oodlenoodleoodlenoodle Posts: 9 New Member
    Thanks, @Marvelissa and @ajaxpost !
  • JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    *runs around in circles screaming* WOOOO!!!
    LOL!
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    Vandergant wrote: »
    Did ya'll see that? There used to be the expired and ending sales on the bottom, but now it says there's no past deals. ;) <br />
    <br />
    Thar be some sneakery afoot!<br />
    <br />
    I wonder how many of you all are after that Last Venue of Amore.

I would loove to have it buuuut I don't think I'll have the points for it. Hopefully it comes up later when I will.

Good luck to everyone trying to get it. Hopefully there's no 30 second sell outs. :)
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • xgoddessofwords3xgoddessofwords3 Posts: 72 Member
    I literally was just taking a study break and thought, hmm, I'll see what's up on DD. There's no way I'll get Amore (and there's other sets I really want anyways), but it's cool all the same to see it!

Good luck everybody!
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Vandergant wrote: »
    Did ya'll see that? There used to be the expired and ending sales on the bottom, but now it says there's no past deals. ;)

Thar be some sneakery afoot!
    Indeed that is the traditional indicator that a new list has arrived ... it's been so long since we saw one ... :)
    Debating whether to put our little guy in bed early so I can be "off" mommy duty by the time it starts. Also wondering if once you reach that point (of adjusting your kids sleep schedules) if that means you have a problem... lol
    I'm wondering if we'll actually have a chance at it given others didn't know it was coming up unless they are online right now. If they weren't anticipating a new list they may not be checking in if they didn't want anything tonight.
  • XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    The new list is open and ready for you to post in.

Let me know if there are any issues with links.

Also, there will be no linking this time as we don't know how long this list will be and the character limit will be an issue.

When the new spreadsheet is made, please send the link my way and I will replace the old link with the new. :D
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!