Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Current DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Started July 3rd

Comments

• Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    No Problem. It might not be completely accurate, because I rounded before the end and I don't know at what point the store does that.

I wish the Everyday Teens Collection was later on the list. I just own one item and my price would still be way too high, but I should get the Go All In Collection free, as soon as that shows up on the list. Unfortunately it shows up at #171 for the first time and the Teens Collection isn't on the list afterwards. But I guess I have something to look forward to, if the list does end up repeating again. ;)
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    I got it for exactly 75 points so you were spot on. :)
  • Options
    hannemarkhannemark Posts: 41 Member
    > @MiaSkywalker said:
    > hannemark wrote: »
    >
    > MurphysLuck oh thanks, I don't really mind being pushed back to newbie status - I had about 1500 posts the first time it happened, and I have no idea why it keeps resetting me - I don't need a signature anyway as I have no imagination, so I can't think of anything to use. But having my posts liked is nice anyway.
    >
    >
    >
    > You had 1500 posts and they reset you to 28? Why would they do that? I'm not doubting you, I'm just confused!

Well they reduced me to 0
    then i made a few posts and got my status back up to member
    then they reduced me to 0

Right now they haven't eliminated my new post count, just reduced my status

I am not totally convinced that this site likes me
  • Options
    hannemarkhannemark Posts: 41 Member
    Nice, I just got the last 14 pieces of the everyday teens collection for 15 simpoints.

I do like CYS, especially in combination with the DD
  • Options
    Meg1626Meg1626 Posts: 3,351 Member
    Well hey there guys! Look at this! A new forum?! A new list that goes beyond 600 items?! Wow! Glad to see this is still going strong.

How has everyone been? :)
  • Options
    XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    Meg1626 wrote: »
    Well hey there guys! Look at this! A new forum?! A new list that goes beyond 600 items?! Wow! Glad to see this is still going strong. <br />
    <br />

Hey nice to see you popping in. Been doing quite well, and you?
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    MEG!!! So good to hear from you. I have been good. You missed my celebration lottery where I joined the I Own the Store Club.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Meg1626Meg1626 Posts: 3,351 Member
    Ximph wrote: »
    Well hey there guys! Look at this! A new forum?! A new list that goes beyond 600 items?! Wow! Glad to see this is still going strong. <br />
    <br />

Hey nice to see you popping in. Been doing quite well, and you?

Judy!! <3 Hi, I'm doing well too. I know I've been absent a lot, been too wrapped up in Minecraft, work, and the guy I've been seeing. You know, enjoying a little OE along with my other addiction. I always come back to TS3 though. Thanks for keeping up the DD thread :D
    Me1620 wrote: »
    MEG!!! So good to hear from you. I have been good. You missed my celebration lottery where I joined the I Own the Store Club.

JODI!!! <33 ::tackle hugs Jodi:: So glad to see you, and I'm glad you're doing well. Congrats on joining the Own the Store Club and I'm sorry I missed the celebration!! I have relinquished my place in the Own the Store Club but I will be back in shortly. Did you get TS4? How are you liking it? I have not moved on, don't think I will. Maybe someday but definitely not anytime soon. I've missed you guys so much! :)
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited September 2014
    Did you get TS4? How are you liking it? I have not moved on, don't think I will. Maybe someday but definitely not anytime soon. I've missed you guys so much! :)
    I have not purchased TS4 and do not plan to for a long time, if ever. Like so many other people have said on the TS3 forum, I have invested too much, way too much, money on TS3 and still have so much to explore. I am enjoying watching David play on his Twitch account.

I am so happy that OE is going great for you. I am glad you are still giving out tackle hugs. :smiley:
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    Hello everyone!
    It has been a long time that I had the opportunity to post. How is everyone doing? I hope that you`ve got the deals you`ve been after. I`m sorry if not, but be patient, you`ll get another chance!
    I had a great time (vacation :D ) and I was hoping to see a new list but well, it didn´t change and that`s a good thing for all the new stalkers that have joined our DD community. A big welcome to you :)

Is the other "Sims Daily Deals" forum still alive? I`ll check it out later!
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited September 2014
    Well hey there guys! Look at this! A new forum?! A new list that goes beyond 600 items?! Wow! Glad to see this is still going strong.

Well I never! Hello!

Great to see another of our DD SSA legends popping in to say "hi".

As you can see the DD continues to surprise and frustrate as it always has ... Plus ça change, eh?

But loads of new posters, still buzzing with excitement, and so much in how deals are stalked has improved (despite the new forums!) since Judy took over the reins.

So much so that some of us "DD elders" can't quite keep up with it these days! B)

Post edited by ajaxpost on
  • Options
    strangeseraphstrangeseraph Posts: 369 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    Did you get TS4? How are you liking it? I have not moved on, don't think I will. Maybe someday but definitely not anytime soon. I've missed you guys so much! :)
    I have not purchased TS4 and do not plan to for a long time, if ever. Like so many other people have said on the TS3 forum, I have invested too much, way too much, money on TS3 and still have so much to explore. I am enjoying watching David play on his Twitch account.

I am so happy that OE is going great for you. I am glad you are still giving out tackle hugs. :smiley:

I'm probably getting The Sims 4 next month, even though I have spent sooooo much money on Sims 3. Mostly because I want to be a part of all the excitement I guess. And because I know I'll keep playing Sims 3, I have too much love for the characters I've made in my game to abandon them. I mean, I have the newest Mario games and all that but I still play the original. ;) Can't beat the best.
    Jenny

Doop Dee Doop
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Deal # 86 BahHaus has expired at 12:52 UTC+2

Edit: I changed "has ended" to "has expired"
    Post edited by Tahera on
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Hey Meg! Glad to know you're still alive, even if you're in OE instead. Sometimes you just have to enjoy the other things in life.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    mulder8486mulder8486 Posts: 613 Member
    edited September 2014
    Tahera wrote: »
    Hello everyone!
    It has been a long time that I had the opportunity to post. How is everyone doing? I hope that you`ve got the deals you`ve been after. I`m sorry if not, but be patient, you`ll get another chance!
    I had a great time (vacation :D ) and I was hoping to see a new list but well, it didn´t change and that`s a good thing for all the new stalkers that have joined our DD community. A big welcome to you :)

Welcome back from your "vac.a"! I hope you had a wonderful time :)

Edited because apparently if you shorten vacation it becomes a bad word!
    a.k.a. Becki ~ My Sims 3 Page
  • Options
    kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    Hello Meg and Tahera. It's nice to see you both here again. I hope you both doing well. ;)

Funny, MMAO offered me Olympian Physique also for 61% like the DD. Well MMAO offered some more pieces. However was not interested, but though it was funny. B)
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Wow, it looks like we've got some of our fabled DD legends back for a bit! Nice to see you both, Meg and Tahera. I think we've ALL missed you, so it's great to see you popping in. Quite a few of us have just recently made the leap to the Own the Store club! You'll have to join us again soon, Meg. :P
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Thanks for the warm welcome @mulder, @kuroi and @Kelly :D
    Yes, I`m doing well and I had a wonderful time :D

Deal # 87 Olympian Physique has expired at 14:52 UTC (2:52 pm UTC+2)

Edited because I didn´t see your post, Kelly ;)
    2nd edit: I changed "has ended" to "has expired" and fixed a typo.
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    mulder8486mulder8486 Posts: 613 Member
    edited September 2014
    87 Olympian Physique ended at 8:52 am EDT
    88 Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Classy Clean Dishwasher is up now.

oops, sorry, didn't see you had posted already @Tahera
    a.k.a. Becki ~ My Sims 3 Page
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    No problem, Becki :)
    I`ll have to do a lot of work today and I appreciate if others are posting the deals, too.

Hahaha, I had to edit again because I misspelled your name, sorry. Changed the "y" to "i"
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    A few minutes ago, my signature was visible and now it`s gone :(
    Very confusing ............ but luckily I`m still ranked as a member. I hope that doesn`t change, too.

Today, I`m the queen of editing ;)
    My signature seems to be back. Maybe, it was on vacation, too :D
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    A few minutes ago, my signature was visible and now it`s gone :(
    Very confusing ............ but luckily I`m still ranked as a member. I hope that doesn`t change, too.

Today, I`m the queen of editing ;)
    My signature seems to be back. Maybe, it was on vacation, too :D

Disappears when you've edited your post :) hope you had a nice vacation and welcome back :)
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    <br />

Hey!! Great to see you pop in. Missed you too. My husband was playing Minecraft for awhile. OE has to be attended and sounds nice to be spending time with a special guy. My husband found me cheap copy of the last Tomb Raider, so, I played that all day yesterday. I'm not going to Sims4 for awhile either, too many things left to do in Sims3
    Hello everyone!

Welcome back from vacation. Glad you had a great time.

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Sweet2 wrote: »
    Disappears when you've edited your post :) hope you had a nice vacation and welcome back :)
    bekkasan wrote: »
    Welcome back from vacation. Glad you had a great time.

Sweet2, thanks for letting me know!
    Hubby and I visited the beautiful isle of Crete and yes, we had a wonderful time. The only thing I missed was to visit the DD forum ;) . For some unknown reason, our internet didn`t work in Greece.

Have a nice day!