Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CYCL0N3!?

Hi Simmers! :-)

So my Sim was at City Hall protesting (XD) and then she got a phone call. She answered the phone, it not being my will.. but anyways, when she answered some guy named Cycl0n3 asked her on a date (just as written above) and I said yes, curious to see who he was... he seemed pretty normal, but he kept taking pictures of me and his anme was weird... am I freaking out about nothing?? Or has this never happened to anyone..
Thanks!
origin id: slayingsims
4677c7a6473e6a278b30e270c9b1e82a.gif

Comments

• AZcokeacolaAZcokeacola Posts: 589 Member
    edited June 2014
  • CatrillaCatrilla Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited June 2014
    it's been awhile since i did anything with him but i remember he made nice looking offspring.
  • saranel81saranel81 Posts: 138 New Member
    edited June 2014
    I ended up playing him in my Sunset Valley game. I'd started with another family, got bored, and switched over to him. The game had already got him engaged to Christopher Steel, so I went with it. They were a lot of fun together; I changed Cycl0n3's name to Clyde, and they got married and adopted a baby girl. Then Cycl0n3 got alien pregnant, which was fun. I still play the family though Cycl0n3 and Chris died of old age a while ago (4th gen now). Fun stuff!
  • Zoid42071Zoid42071 Posts: 178 Member
    edited June 2014
    Ha. Tell ya' what I always do with him -- I move him out to the clipboard and delete him. I don't want no sims with goofy screen names. Besides, he looks weird, but worse, too skinny. I hate skin & bone sims. Don't matter what you do, you can never make their weight fluctuate, and that makes them seem less real than the fat characters who can be pretty, but have to work at it to keep the weight off. Fat sims are fine. Too skinny sims -- I just loathe them. Last thing I need is a town full of beanpoles.
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    edited June 2014
    It always cracks me up seeing him wandering around town.

I finally had a sim marry him and so for the first time in 5 years I've had him in my household.

I renamed him Cyrus though. I just couldn't deal with his name full time. :D
    giphy.gif

• philkewleyphilkewley Posts: 552 Member
    edited June 2014
    Cyclon3 is cool :) He married into one of my legacy families and I actually like the way he looks.
    (edit) took the link away because I'd forgotten there's adult content on the blog page :oops:
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    edited June 2014
    I played with him a few years ago and was impressed with how good look in he was. Just about to go play and I know a sim who needs a new man ;)
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    edited June 2014
    How do you change his name? I thought you had to click on the city hall?
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• HazysmithHazysmith Posts: 115 New Member
    edited June 2014
    simlish1 wrote:

That's right, just send him off to city hall to do that. He's a little skinny for my tastes but variety is the spice of life after all!
  • -KendallKatz--KendallKatz- Posts: 244 Member
    edited June 2014
    Catrilla wrote:
    it's been awhile since i did anything with him but i remember he made nice looking offspring.

Really? Interesting!
    edited June 2014
    saranel81 wrote:
    I ended up playing him in my Sunset Valley game. I'd started with another family, got bored, and switched over to him. The game had already got him engaged to Christopher Steel, so I went with it. They were a lot of fun together; I changed Cycl0n3's name to Clyde, and they got married and adopted a baby girl. Then Cycl0n3 got alien pregnant, which was fun. I still play the family though Cycl0n3 and Chris died of old age a while ago (4th gen now). Fun stuff!
    That's awesome! I might try to get him and my Sim together than!
    edited June 2014
    KATENESS wrote:
    It always cracks me up seeing him wandering around town.

I finally had a sim marry him and so for the first time in 5 years I've had him in my household.

I renamed him Cyrus though. I just couldn't deal with his name full time. :D

Yeag.. freaked me out xD
    edited June 2014
    simlish1 wrote:
    Either that, or you could do testingcheatsenabled true then shift then click him and edit him and name him again.
    I'd just go to city hall though. XD
  • QuizeburioQuizeburio Posts: 1,006 Member
    edited June 2014
    I always tried to date him, but we couldn't hit it off. :lol:
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited June 2014
    I usually keep him around so my EVIL sim has someone she can beat up everyday! :twisted:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited June 2014
    Cycl0n3 Sw0rd 1s 4 n4m3 1n l33t sp34k. 1t 1s 4 f1n3 l4ngu4g3, d0n't y0u th1nk? :P
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited June 2014
    He usually upsets my sims when they meet him in town so I avoid him. I remember when my son started a save he asked me how to kill a sim and when I asked why he told me that a sim with a weird name had argued with his sim. I had a good laugh when he pointed out Cyclon3.