Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom Music Stations?! Also THANK YOU SIMS TEAM(:

Does anyone know of any word on custom music stations? Also anything about Sims being able to paint custom pictures, it was a feature for TS2.. And honestly, I think it would be cool to have custom TV channels. It would be awesome if sims were able to watch different movies, and different movies effected their emotions/traits somehow idk lol.

Also, I honestly just want to thank the Sims Team for all the hard work they've done for TS4. I'm really bummed about no toddlers, no pools, and no create-a-style :cry: , but the UI of sims is supposedly supposed to be amazing. And CAS looks amazing as well. I'm sure we're all gonna love TS4. And I love that we are finally able to visit and move between worlds!!!! :D

I'm just hoping that TS4 won't be buggy at all. Ik that all games have bugs.. But if it's anything like TS3 was when it first came out, then that's just really bad...

Comments

• Taranatar9Taranatar9 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited June 2014
    Does anyone know of any word on custom music stations? Also anything about Sims being able to paint custom pictures, it was a feature for TS2...

I think we can all guess.
    No.
  • SucomSucom Posts: 1,709 Member
    edited June 2014
    You can put your own music into Sims 3 games just by transferring an mp3 into a file on your computer. I would imagine there will be something similar in Sims 4. I don't see why this would not be possible, as before.
  • NathanNowellNathanNowell Posts: 933 Member
    edited June 2014
    Taranatar9 wrote:
    Does anyone know of any word on custom music stations? Also anything about Sims being able to paint custom pictures, it was a feature for TS2...

I think we can all guess.
    No.

Hahahahahah you're probably right lol!
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hmm, I'm not too sure. Automatically I'd lean more towards there not being but you never know!
  • NathanNowellNathanNowell Posts: 933 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hope they have it!

But wow I just read that the trams we saw in the trailer are decorative items, there are no basements, and there are no terrain tools.... *** is happening to TS4?

I still think it looks fun.. But *****?!?!?!? Why couldn't they just delay the game for another year in order to add all these features?

I've lost all my interest for TS4 tbh.. Still thankful for the sims team for all the hard work.. But i'd rather just stick to TS3...
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited June 2014
    They will probably confirm it's in the game and then say it's not. Like with a lot of other things.
    I'd like it in the game though. Or if we don't have it then I'd like more songs for different genres. If they didn't cut stereos aswell. :roll:
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • SeanT346SeanT346 Posts: 307 Member
    edited June 2014
    Expected SimGuru response: "At this time, there are no custom music stations. But my Sim sure does love to bop to the brand new Tango station we have!"

(I'm making fun of the gurus here but they, at least, seem passionate about the game. I blame EA and their shoddy business practices).
  • OmfgTabithaOmfgTabitha Posts: 67
    edited June 2014
    It was in the Sims 3 as well... xD
    edited June 2014
    SeanT346 wrote:
    Expected SimGuru response: "At this time, there are no custom music stations. But my Sim sure does love to bop to the brand new Tango station we have!"

(I'm making fun of the gurus here but they, at least, seem passionate about the game. I blame EA and their shoddy business practices).
    lol :lol:
  • UtaDagdaUtaDagda Posts: 1,556 Member
    edited June 2014
    SeanT346 wrote:

I'm excited for TS4, but you left out a thing. I'm disappoint.

"At this time, there are no custom music stations. But my Sim sure does love to bop and bounce their emotionally terrific tush ((which you can now edit in our first time ever intuitive, tactile CAS!)) to the brand new Tango station we have!"
    Love The Sims? SIMMERSE YOURSELF. Join our community.
    I gave up singing. Sorry.
    Here have my luchADORE to cheer you up.
    luchad.pngluucha.gif
    edited June 2014
    UtaDagda wrote:
    SeanT346 wrote:

I'm excited for TS4, but you left out a thing. I'm disappoint.

"At this time, there are no custom music stations. But my Sim sure does love to bop and bounce their emotionally terrific tush ((which you can now edit in our first time ever intuitive, tactile CAS!)) to the brand new Tango station we have!"
    Ha! You guys are funny. :D