Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim "Adopted" My Old Sim?

I originally made 2 characters to live as housemates, one child and one adult to see if a child could live on it's own. (They can't. XD) So my child got taken away by the social workers after the other sim drowned. Then, I decided to start a new life and make this game about my new character, Delilah Summers. So Delilah was just in the park- and she ran into the child who got taken away! XD I am almost certain that she was homeless, since she wasn't at school during school hours. I know for sure it was her because she had all the same outfits and the same name. So I was thinking about adopting anyways, and I definitely wanted my Sim I had made back, so I "adopted" her. (Using testingcheatsenabled true then adding her to active household.) So now she is in great hands and the daughter of Delilah! It really shocked me when I saw her. XD

I guess it shocked me so much because I had been reading forum posts where people said you couldn't get them back WHATSOEVER. Maybe this isn't what they thought about getting them back, but I'm just happy my Sim has a daughter and that the child Sim got a home. :D
origin id: slayingsims
4677c7a6473e6a278b30e270c9b1e82a.gif

Comments

• Options
    BobboBobbo Posts: 1,471 Member
    edited June 2014
    If you left those Sims in the bin the game may have immigrated another copy. That has happened to me before.

ETA: It is actually one of the reasons I use the Register mod from NRAAS so that I can disallow immigration because I don't want to delete the sims I create from my bin.