Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lazy Butler!

Hi Simmers! :D

I hired a butler yesterday, because I really need him since I have 2 kids now. He was okay at first, but then when I asked him to cook he never does anymore. I checked to see if he was tired, but he definitely got enough sleep. Also, when my Sims go on a date, we leave them at home with the butler. my 2 twins cry or something, He just stands there and doesn't care for them. And then I decided to hire then re-hire a butler. It's the same one, and he's even worse! So now the only way I can make sure they are okay is to always stay home or hire a babysitter! I don't want to pay all of that money or never let my sims have a night out on the town.

Please help me guys! I need a butler with such a big family and a busy life, I do not have the time to do the chores anymore.

Thanks! :-) :thumbup:
origin id: slayingsims
4677c7a6473e6a278b30e270c9b1e82a.gif

Comments

• Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member
    edited June 2014
    The first butler I had my sim hire was good at first then she all of a sudden disappeared but still collected the $1,200 every week. I reset her several times but she still wasn't around. It became pretty annoying so I evicted my sims and moved them back into their penthouse. I had them hire a new butler and it changed then tried another family that lives in a house on the celebrity island. The butler hired for the new lot was better than the first butler and he didn't disappear.

Try what I did: evict family from the lot and move them back in (or to a new lot) and hire a new butler. I hope that will help you with your lazy bum of a butler!
    "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde

• -KendallKatz--KendallKatz- Posts: 244 Member
    edited June 2014
    Kaike78 wrote:
    The first butler I had my sim hire was good at first then she all of a sudden disappeared but still collected the $1,200 every week. I reset her several times but she still wasn't around. It became pretty annoying so I evicted my sims and moved them back into their penthouse. I had them hire a new butler and it changed then tried another family that lives in a house on the celebrity island. The butler hired for the new lot was better than the first butler and he didn't disappear.

Try what I did: evict family from the lot and move them back in (or to a new lot) and hire a new butler. I hope that will help you with your lazy bum of a butler!

Thanks! I definitely will try that out! :)
    origin id: slayingsims
    4677c7a6473e6a278b30e270c9b1e82a.gif