Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tyntesfield WIP Project - Completed! DL link on page 1

Comments

• Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    edited August 2014
    @rosemow: I appreciate the kind words! This has been a long and difficult build and your comments have been very encouraging. Thank you! :disappointed_relieved:

@yanti: Thanks yanti! :D

@TheAlterans: Thanks for commenting. I should have the lot uploaded within the week after playtesting :D

@Sherrylynn: Thank you Sherry!

@elorademina: TY :D Bandit finally gets to test the chewability of all the objects since the place is furnished.

@kimjo313: Thanks kimjo! :D You're right; I really should pick something a little easier next time for the sake of my sanity.

@petalbot: TY! :D

50 rooms furnished and CAS'd \o/...having no CAS in TS4 is almost looking good now after all that.

After playtesting/picture taking, I should have the lot uploaded sometime this week or early next week. I've pretty much shown all the rooms though I have a few pics of the completed main hall and the interior of the greenhouse to share though for some reason I can't add images to this post...
    Post edited by Fischio on
  • Options
    6020906060209060 Posts: 433 Member
    I just love the interior of the greenhouse! Great to hear you're going to upload this creation soon! :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Tyntesfield is absolutely awesome, your dedication and progress is very inspiring, as is your great talent :))
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Gorgeous authentic interiors Fischo I have to look twice to see which one is the inspiration picture and which is your sim build version. :) Beautiful CASting of rugs and your detailed ceilings are amazing so much work. :) Folly
  • Options
    Thanks everyone :D

Here we go. Images finally showing up:

Screenshot-506.jpg

Screenshot-509.jpg

Screenshot-511.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The ceiling in the first two pictures is so very nice! :) The wall paneling looks very nice! The gold framed pictures on the side walls will be very nice for sims to see when walking up and down the stairs. It looks great how you have used the arches! The interior of the greenhouse looks very nice! :) Very nice texture of the walls. It looks very nice how you have placed the plants, greenery and flowers there. It looks nice how you have done the roofing.
    Your home is very nice, each and every area of it! :)
  • Options
    sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    Beautiful work dearest Fischio! Can't wait for it to go on the exchange! :D
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW, WOW and WOW! Fetch me a bucket because I am drooling again! :D That stairway, ceiling and hallway is just fantabulous! <3
  • Options
    Thanks ladies :D

I've been playtesting and I've run into a weird problem. The lot is surrounded by fencing with the only entrance being the LN security gate. House can use it fine, but Bandit will not go through it. He just stands there and the queued action disappears after a few seconds. Any ideas why he won't use the gate? I tried adding a small secondary gate next to it and he won't use that one either unless I click on the ground every few feet with the action "go here". I want to keep paparazzi out, but still want pets to be able to enter/leave the lot... :#
  • Options
    6020906060209060 Posts: 433 Member
    edited August 2014
    > @Fischio said:
    > Thanks ladies
    >
    > I've been playtesting and I've run into a weird problem. The lot is surrounded by fencing with the only entrance being the LN security gate. House can use it fine, but Bandit will not go through it. He just stands there and the queued action disappears after a few seconds. Any ideas why he won't use the gate? I tried adding a small secondary gate next to it and he won't use that one either unless I click on the ground every few feet with the action "go here". I want to keep paparazzi out, but still want pets to be able to enter/leave the lot... :#

I think the problem with the paparazzis is easily solved when you just change options and turn off celebrities in current household... or why not adding a small gatekeeper house - if I remember it right paparazzi cannot go through the doors :)
  • Options
    I am not sure why Bandit won't enter the gate. I hope you can find a solution to the problem. Have you made sure that you have clicked the option on the gate to make it open to all members of the household?
  • Options
    I am not sure why Bandit won't enter the gate. I hope you can find a solution to the problem. Have you made sure that you have clicked the option on the gate to make it open to all members of the household?
  • Options
    noracelwynenoracelwyne Posts: 244 Member
    That hall is just stunning!! I absolutrely love how you've created the hammerbeams! Such clever work :D
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Thanks for the comments and suggestions :D From what I can tell it's the security gate that is the problem. Even if it's in the open state, Bandit sill won't walk through it, but if I remove it he routes just fine. I would just add a small side gate, but Bandit for some reason preferentially wants to go through the security gate, but can't so he just sits there...I'll prob just get rid of it and put some normal gates in its place.
  • Options
    Hope you can fix the gate problem! Love the house pic in your avi!
  • Options
    noracelwynenoracelwyne Posts: 244 Member
    I had a mare with that gate a while ago. It let in burglars and kept the police out!! After hunting everywhere for a solution (and found nothing) I eventually demolished the gate and replaced with with a normal one. I just set it to only allow my household through which happily keeps the paparazzi and zombies at bay :D
  • Options
    LaurenciusLaurencius Posts: 63 Member
    I just downloaded Tyntesfield and I'm completely floored at how gorgeous it is. Even more epic than Waddesdon! I'm in love with the basement lab, all the special fx in there, and specially the decontamination chamber! :D Nine out of ten plumbots agree: Tyntesfield is spectacular!
  • Options
    I saw that you have uploaded Tyntesfield! LOVE this build! It is pure perfection! Recommended and added to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    Serrano2015Serrano2015 Posts: 249 Member
    WOW. This build is absolutely stunning. The attention to detail from the architecture, to ceiling details and decoration must have taken forever. This is really impressive! Will definitely be rec-ing and downloading (to play with AND just to learn how you did everything!). Amazing.
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Tyntesfield is one of the most exquisite builds I have ever seen. I really admire your patience and dedication in completing such a mammoth task with such stunning results, totally awesome. Recd and favd, I really can't stop looking at this amazing build :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    CloroxcleanCloroxclean Posts: 148 Member
    WOW! I can't believe you finished in such a short time (probably not that short for you though). I absolutely love it. I don't understand why so many YouTubers get more recognition than those on the forum, especially those that are known for MOO, because you beat everyone by about a million with this house. I hope you build in The Sims 4, I can't wait to see what you do, no matter where it is!
    New Sims 4 Houses All the Time
    Working on It!
  • Options
    ReddvelvettReddvelvett Posts: 236 Member
    OMG....YOU did Waddesdon Manor for Sims 3!!!!!!!!!!! It's like one of absolute FAVES...........you are extremely creative and talented. I have your creations in my game proudly. I knew this worl looked familiar. Awesome. Like the new name, too.
  • Options
    ReddvelvettReddvelvett Posts: 236 Member
    edited December 2014
    I just placed this mansion in my hood in the quiet country side, it took apprx 2-3 hours to load in place but OMG it's gorgeous. The detail is stunning. Thanks so much Fischio......
  • Options
    awaiirain0awaiirain0 Posts: 193 Member
    I apologize for reviving a nearly year old thread, but the lot wont place in my game. I was hoping someone would have pics of the floor plan of this lot that they could post. I would love to see the layout. Thanks!