Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tyntesfield WIP Project - Completed! DL link on page 1

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited August 2014
    WOWZA! :shock: Fantastic updates! :D I am blown away by the pictures. Especially the laboratory, workstation alcoves, billiard room and the research area! The kitchen is adorable! I love the CASing! :thumbup:
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited August 2014
    OMGoodness, I absolutely love the updates! :shock: :XD: :thumbup:
  • TRajahTRajah Posts: 2,403 Member
    edited August 2014
    Somewhere while you're building, let me know if you find my jaw. It fell off around here somewhere...
  • sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    edited August 2014
    What a cute and bright kitchen! I love it! :D Well done!
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited August 2014
    Wonderful work Fishio I love how you show us your inspiration pictures and it is amazing how accurately you reproduce them. :D Folly
  • AnchesAnches Posts: 177 Member
    edited August 2014
    Your ideas are awesome fischio :thumbup:
    LOVE the laboratory and the wonderful kitchen so much! :D

x6kikn.jpg
  • FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    edited August 2014
    Thanks everyone :mrgreen: I'm glad you like the kitchen since I was debating on whether or not I should stick to the RL version. It's a very bold color, but with it the kitchen seems very cheerful so I'll keep it :mrgreen:

I went ahead and nabbed the new venue and put that amazing new rose window to use though...um...it might be a tad too big :lol:

Screenshot-461.jpg

I love the window, but it might have to go sadly :(

Not much else to share since I haven't had a lot of free time lately, but I did manage to remodel the dining room and the music room.

Screenshot-460.jpg

Screenshot-459.jpg
    Post edited by Fischio on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited August 2014
    The new set is very nice! :) The window will look great in builds! The updated versions of the dining and music rooms look very nice! Very nice pattern that you have used for the walls of the dining room! The ceiling patterns in the rooms look very nice! The patterned floor rugs look great. It looks great how you have combined the seats together in the music room and placed them with an aisle way down the middle. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the curtains in the music stage area.
    The home is looking very nice! :)
    edited August 2014
    Oh no! I didn't even realize how HUGE that thing is! That kind of makes me a little sad as I was really hoping it would work for your build. :(

Your reworking of the dining room and music room is great! I love how you used the valances to help create the idea that you can pull the curtain closed over the stage! :D
  • TRajahTRajah Posts: 2,403 Member
    edited August 2014
    *chuckles* Yeah, just a little big... still, your build continues to be awesome
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited August 2014
    All the new rooms look wonderful and fabulous, and when I see your pictures first I'm never sure if I see the inspiration pic or the sim-version, your rooms are so realistic! :)
    Thank you for sharing all these pictures, it's a real joy to see them!

Ah, so sorry that this beautiful window is too big! Maybe store-gurus saw your WIP, and decided to give you more toys to play with. You'd have to give them exact sizes.

No way I would be able to create something like this, but if: I would probably re-build some parts just to include it, because the thought would not leave me, that this window simply has to be somewhere on this lot - it was born to be here.
    No pressure, of course - LOL - it's just the way I would think about it.

• GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited August 2014
    More absolutely amazing rooms! Watching this thread really is like taking part in a builders' masterclass :mrgreen:
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    I can't see the pictures! Hope you repost again?
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited August 2014
    Fischio wrote: »
    Thanks everyone :mrgreen: I'm glad you like the kitchen since I was debating on whether or not I should stick to the RL version. It's a very bold color, but with it the kitchen seems very cheerful so I'll keep it :mrgreen:

I went ahead and nabbed the new venue and put that amazing new rose window to use though...um...it might be a tad too big :lol:

Screenshot-461.jpg

I love the window, but it might have to go sadly :(

Not much else to share since I haven't had a lot of free time lately, but I did manage to remodel the dining room and the music room.

Screenshot-460.jpg

Screenshot-459.jpg

Fischio for some reason we can't change the size of our pictures over on this other site so I took out your widths when quoting so we could all see the pics. :)

Beautiful! And wow that window is enormous they should have added a smaller one.

Thanks for posting the pics Meg. WOW Fischio! Those rooms look absolutely fantastic!
    Thanks for the comments everybody :D I hope to have the lot uploaded before the release of sims 4 since all that is left are some sitting rooms to be furnished and then play-testing. Also I went ahead and fixed all the pics so they should be visible now. TY MJ for the headsup ;)
    I have a few of the last rooms to share. With these rooms done all I have left to do is 1 bathroom, laundry room, and the hallways so about 3 more rooms and then it's done \o/

I converted the Lord Wraxall room found in the RL house into a TV room.

351549.jpg

Screenshot-463.jpg

Next is the ante room between the drawing room and the morning room.

351412.jpg

Screenshot-468.jpg

RL morning room:

351599.jpg

Screenshot-471.jpg

Ground floor bathroom:

Screenshot-474.jpg
    The tv room looks very nice! :smile: Very nice patterning on the walls and patterned floor mat. It looks nice that you have placed the pictures on the walls for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there, watching tv. Nice pattern and colour of the seating. The lead lighting lamps on the dressers either side of the fireplace look pretty! The flowers on the table in the ante room are very nice for sims to see when waking though to the other rooms. Very nice type of ceiling lights that you have used there and in the morning room. Very nice morning room! Very nice curtained window sofa sitting area there! The curtains look very nice! Great writing desk nook area! Sims will enjoy sitting reading and writing there. Nice wall and floor tiling of the bathroom. The patterning of the columns looks great!
    Very nice rooms! :smile:
    Beautiful combo of patterns and rugs. Love the rooms! Even the bathroom looks luxurious!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Simply Extravagantly marvelous! You are talented my dear!
  • elorademinaelorademina Posts: 46 Member
    Wow, Fischio, this building looks awesome! Absolutely gorgeous and I love your attention to detail. I am bookmarking this so that I can track your progress and also because of the tutorials you've provided--which I thank you for. I love Bandit too, he is a great looking dog!
  • kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    I keep forgetting you had changed your online name. Blown away! You always pic such simple builds/lol!

kim :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    I'm looking forward to seeing this incredible build in game. I can't wait to see the last of the rooms. ;)
    sigg.gif