Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition to delay The Sims 4: 712 signatures and counting.

Comments

• JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited July 2014
    jaunty wrote:
    oops double post lol
    *clap* *clap* Thank you!

EDIT : of course I respond to the one getting deleted :lol::lol:
    See post above deleted one :mrgreen:
  • jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    edited July 2014
    JULES :lol:
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    edited July 2014
    Bump!
  • jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    edited July 2014
    Ouch that hurt lol
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • LisaNomiLuLisaNomiLu Posts: 171 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed.

There is a point in listening to the community. Look how Simcity 5 turned out.. I dreamt about the next simcity for many years, but when it finally came out, it was a disaster. I'm happy I didn't buy it.
    I don't really understand how we can make those very unique sims with so little color options and only four trait slots (I play with around 50 sims, switching households regularly). The absence of the color wheel in CAS is really sad. I use to put a lot of time choosing haircolor and color of clothes.. And then the news about toddlers.. That is a big step back. But pools will probobly be included later.
    My overall impression is that there is a risk that this will turn out like Simcity 5.. :(

Hello from Sweden!
  • naomehnaomeh Posts: 367 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'd prefer to sign a petition to rename what they have to Sims Olympus or whatever they had and go with their original idea of making it online.

And then make a new game with it being an offline sims 4 in mind from the start and do it right. This thing they have now is unrecognizable, but still something I'd play. It's the Sims 4 name on it that makes me scratch my head.
  • tea_and_bluestea_and_blues Posts: 889 Member
    edited July 2014
    Updated. Keep disagreements polite, please.
  • NoogsterNoogster Posts: 627 Member
    edited July 2014
    I hardly believe that EA will postpone the release of The Sims 4 with the already released beta CAS demo that is already being tested as we speak. I full-heartedly believe this game will come out when it says it will. I don't mean to make anyone mad, it's been a boring dull day waiting for a demo that'll never come. :lol:

40dtc.gif
  • MoonbarkerMoonbarker Posts: 1,281 Member
    edited July 2014
    Look, people creating petitions over a game. How freaking original.

This is why EA doesn't care, we look like a stupid community this way.
    "omg it doesn't have this, I don't want to pay for the whole game, I want that", yet people do not realize it's a base game. Did you all just hear about all of this or something?

The game is going to come out in September, they will never delay it, never ever ever ever, and I don't blame them, it costs A LOT of money, they will risk a lot for things that can be added via an update"

Not everything can be added in an update though. Teens will be stuck the same height as adults for 4-5 years. You'll be spending time in your game thinking is that a teen or an adult? LOL and it can be pretty frustrating. Story progression can't be added in an update most likely, we will have to deal with loading screens going to each lot for 4-5 years until maybe Sims 5 comes out.. But honestly at this point I'd be just happy if they fixed the teens. And as for toddlers, well you can't guarantee that they're gonna add them later on. Sure they might say that they could but you can't really trust what they say.. Actions speak louder than words and this is why I'm holding off on pre ordering or even buying the game at all.. Not until I KNOW toddlers are right there IN the game. I'm not gonna spend my money on this game and then toddlers will end up not being in there at all (cause at this point you never know with EA) and then find out I'm totally screwed after I payed for the game (because that's all they want.. Your money) Pre order sales are already much lower right now then they should be.. Apparently they've only got around 90,000 pre orders with just one and a half month till release. Sims 3 had over 1 million sales its first week. And since it seems like they're not even done with the game (pretty sure Sim guru graham said that on twitter) then they are obviously rushing and its gonna be pretty scary to see how many bugs there are gonna be the day of release. Right now they should be fixing the bugs with this close to release. Releasing this game in the state that it's in won't be good for their sales and for their image. If I was the company I would be very worried.
  • VerezynVerezyn Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    Signed; Delay the game, please.

Even if they won't listen, I'll have said my peace.
  • AyuismAyuism Posts: 286 Member
    edited July 2014
    I really hope they don't delay. September is a long enough wait lol.
    edited July 2014
    Update and bump. This has slowed right down, but it's worth giving it a bump occasionally.
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2014
    I don't belive I have signed this... but yes delay and make it better

most important at this stage...(for me).. that I think they could make sure was in base game

toddlers...

as no toddlers = no fun family play (unless the babies and toddlers was merge but they say they not).... = why play it for me....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited July 2014
    I hoped that there was a change.org sort of link. Ah well. Sign me up.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • vcosleyvcosley Posts: 880 Member
    edited July 2014
    I don't know if I signed, so I'll sign.

I don't plan on getting it anyway, they have lowered some of the game play, no children, no cars that I can see, or bikes, no cast. Sims 3 still has glitched premium items that aren't fixed. I don't trust Sims 4 and besides they will probably sell a little bit at a time, like they have with 3. They are still making things for 3. I will not let Sims 3 go after spending so much money on it. I almost own everything in the store,and every world except L.L and all EP's except K.P doesn't make sense too me.

Just my thought on the matter.
    edited July 2014
    I signed already but I doubt this petition will work because some people are just so impatient that they want the game now :roll:. And those same people will be the first ones over on the Sims 4 forums complaining about bugs and asking over and over again "is that a teen or an adult??? I wish I can tell!" I bet my money on it.
  • JodieH777JodieH777 Posts: 215 Member
    edited July 2014
    signed.

I'm all for a complete game like we use to get back in the days of sims 1 and 2. They said they wanted to make this game the best of sims 2 and 3, but one of the best features of sims 2 is that the base game and expansions were all full and complete before putting them out. I would really like to see that happen again.
    edited July 2014
    Updated.
  • MALAiA46MALAiA46 Posts: 1,436 Member
    edited July 2014
    Well i would prefer mac and pc coming out at the same time! As for toddlers i heard they said that they will have something better!
  • johnBRUHjohnBRUH Posts: 2
    edited July 2014
    They won't listen to you whining adolescents, just suck it all up and stop trying to fill up the **** forums with petition to delay a game when we all know it isn't gonna happen. :?
  • Jdavij20033Jdavij20033 Posts: 2,054 Member
    edited July 2014
    johnBRUH wrote:
    They won't listen to you whining adolescents, just suck it all up and stop trying to fill up the **** forums with petition to delay a game when we all know it isn't gonna happen. :?

Welcome to the forums, cheerful one!
    rifJadC.png
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited July 2014
    johnBRUH wrote:

Wow! We should feel so happy you decided to make your first post by telling us off :mrgreen: You my friend are a real classy guy!

EDIT: I almost forgot my manners! :shock: Thank you for bumping the thread! :mrgreen:
  • BlazerineBlazerine Posts: 2,544 Member
    edited July 2014
    No thanks. 8)
    edited July 2014
    JULES1111 wrote:
    johnBRUH wrote:

EDIT: I almost forgot my manners! :shock: Thank you for bumping the thread! :mrgreen:

Lol :lol: