Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition to delay The Sims 4: 712 signatures and counting.

Comments

• 16Jenn16Jenn Posts: 254 Member
    edited July 2014
    Siignned!!!
  • PinkyPop60PinkyPop60 Posts: 152
    edited July 2014
    If it means Mac users will get it at the same time as everyone else… I guess I'll sign
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited July 2014
    tea_and_ blues,

Just giving this a little bump. It's fallen all the way back to page 21.

Thanks for trying and making this one for those of us who are uncomfortable with singing over on Change.Org. I really do appreciate you tried.

I'm losing heart it's not going to happen, but at least we stood for something.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    edited July 2014
    It may still happen. Anyway, I've no plans to bother with it until it's patched into next year.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • tea_and_bluestea_and_blues Posts: 889 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks Cinebar, I've had a nasty cold, alongside having given up on this game. I've added everyone, taking us to 657, and I'm happy to go out with a bang, as they say. Poor The Sims. :(
  • LifesLoverLifesLover Posts: 79 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I'll definitely sign! I thought that toddlers and pools were bad enough to lose, but it sounds like they're taking out a lot more than just that, according to the ModtheSims forum. I don't think that what we're getting is really worth the difference. I don't much mind not having pools, but, come on, no toddlers? How will I have super genius children if I can't read to them every book the game offers and not let them play on their blocks and musical instruments every minute of every day?
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed. If it isn't delayed I won't buy.
  • TrelaniTrelani Posts: 30 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed.

The game is lacking features that we have had since day 1 of the original Sims game. And even more from the later franchises. I can live with no CASt if we are able to buy clothes from a store like in sims 2. But no toddlers, pools, or improvement on cars? So swimming doesn't exist to sims in the sims 4 world? And we are regressing to Sims 1 level when babies magically grow 10x their size into children?

I was really hoping the base game for Sims 4 was going to be a upgraded and condensed version of the Sims 3 series. Things like weather, seasons, basic pets and other key features from the sims 3 series should have been included.
    tumblr_napwxu8Fid1ssnwyto1_250.gif
  • TheCrafter8976TheCrafter8976 Posts: 3
    edited July 2014
    Signed
    edited July 2014
    Updated. 665 now.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    edited July 2014
    well i am sorry to say that you are to late at 51 days from offical reliase the sims4 will not be delayed.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    edited July 2014
    No need to be snarky just because you disagree, Memina11. As many have pointed out, TS3 was delayed a mere couple of weeks before its set release. Take care. :)
  • Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited July 2014
    Count me in.
    When I see a Sims 4 with the interactivity of Sims 3 and the graphics and physics of GTA V I'll buy it in a heartbeat.
    This space is for rent.
  • sc038sc038 Posts: 364 New Member
    edited July 2014
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! okay and tell me...how is the delaying for sims 4 going :lol: ? it was already confirmed it wont be delayed..s sorry to break it to ya!
    edited July 2014
    Hi sc038, welcome to the thread. See my response to Memina11 above. If you're going to disagree, which you are welcome to do, please do so politely. :) Your post there seems very mean-spirited with its all caps "HAHAHAHAHAHAs". Remember, just because we're on the internet isn't license to be rude to each other. Take care.
    edited July 2014
    Ugh I'm number 666? I hope that's not an omen! :shock:
    This space is for rent.
  • BlueStreetBlueStreet Posts: 174 Member
    edited July 2014
    won't do any good but SIGN ME UP!
    This game needs to be delayed!

Or may some other company come in and actually give EA some competition with the sims.
    What was that other popular city builder that came around Cities XL? or something?
  • sc038sc038 Posts: 364 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi sc038, welcome to the thread. See my response to Memina11 above. If you're going to disagree, which you are welcome to do, please do so politely. :) Your post there seems very mean-spirited with its all caps "HAHAHAHAHAHAs". Remember, just because we're on the internet isn't license to be rude to each other. Take care.

i think i am going to reply how i want to thank you very much. and this thread is ridiculous because it is a bunch of people who are unhappy with the game trying to delay it for the majority of those who actually like it. and yes my "HAHAHA" was mocking the absurdity of this thread.
    edited July 2014
    sc038 wrote:

i think i am going to reply how i want to thank you very much. and this thread is ridiculous because it is a bunch of people who are unhappy with the game trying to delay it for the majority of those who actually like it. and yes my "HAHAHA" was mocking the absurdity of this thread.
    Wow, whenever I see people with that kind of attitude in real life I change to the other side of the road. How can you look at yourself in the mirror? :shock:
    This space is for rent.
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    edited July 2014
    Although I don't actually see this happening - consider me signed up
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    edited July 2014
    sc038 wrote:

I think you'll find your 'majority' is actually the minority you disgusting little imp.
  • InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member
    edited July 2014
    Sign me up if I haven't signed already.
    It's worth a shot right?
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • paulmcbeardypaulmcbeardy Posts: 70 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signing! This release date is simply too early for us to get a complete game. I had a bad feeling about this game once I heard that it would be released this year. Announced in 2013 then hastily released in 2014? Just doesn't sound right to me.
    We need to give the developers more time to finish this game. I don't think they're responsible for the faults of the game - EA is, for giving them such an early deadline.
  • WaxingCrescent05WaxingCrescent05 Posts: 577 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed (I don't remember if I've already done so)

I don't think it's going to happen but you need to be in it to win it right?
    Follow my Simblr at FauntleroySims, or my Twitter @fauntleroysims! I'm kind of a noob to social media rn XD
    Origin ID: Eve0053
    Windows 10 Home 64 bit - Intel Core i7-6700K 4GHz (8 CPUs) - 16GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Dedicated VRAM - Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB
    edited July 2014
    To7m wrote:
    sc038 wrote:

I think you'll find your 'majority' is actually the minority you disgusting little imp.
    T07m, do NOT call people "disgusting little imps" in this thread, or I will report you. My call to "disagree politely" goes for both sides of the argument. As for sc038, I suggest ignoring them if they don't have anything constructive to say.

Thread updated.