Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

creating French/Chinese sims

i've been trying to work out if there is a way around this but is it possible at all to create a french or chinese sim that you'd be able to marry and have a family with? i know my Sim can date someone from another country but can those Sims be created myself?

Comments

• KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited June 2014
    If you go into Edit Town while at a destination, you can put a Sim into the destination. I do that all the time when an adventure requires someone to be home and the person living at the home is a merchant who is never home.

I don't know if those Sims take on the "local" characteristics, however.
  • OmairaOmaira Posts: 666 Member
    edited June 2014
    Yes, you can and then place them into the Adventure Worlds, they become part of the community, make sure to place them in houses that are not for the adventurer Sims to buy.

Or you can create houses for them too!

If creating Sims that look like the residents of China, Egypt and France is a problem (I myself am not good at that) try the trick I use, I usually go into Edit Town Mode, and select the household or households with elderly Sims, save copy of elderly Sim to library and then take that Sim to CAS and change him or her to Young Adult, rearrange their features a little bit, just a tweak of the nose, eyes etc, and change their name, I Google for names if I am stuck for them, and so I have a new resident for my Adventure Town.

I have to admit to use a few of the young ones too! Yousef Nagi being one of my favorite "templates"
  • Ili82Ili82 Posts: 28 Member
    edited June 2014
    thanks both for the suggestions. i'll try both of them :)