Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just Wishing Along: A Wishacy Challenge

Original Rules here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/265015.page

Here’s my founder, Adrianna Herman.
tumblr_inline_n679j1dA4j1r1cgut.jpg

She lives in Starlight Shores and wants to be a vocal legend. Her Stage name is Ginger Jewel.
tumblr_inline_n679taDhad1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna had some visitors! The University mascot, Jeremy, got along with her very well.
tumblr_inline_n67a2kXttR1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna wanted to get straight to work. Singing for tips seemed like a good idea
tumblr_inline_n67abvVpRm1r1cgut.jpg

It’s time for that first meal
tumblr_inline_n67ahqpNmV1r1cgut.jpg

It was a failure
tumblr_inline_n67aijILgf1r1cgut.jpg

Luckily for me, Adrianna has no problem meeting people. Thankyou social butterfly trait
tumblr_inline_n67anu9WUZ1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna is really focused on her work. I’m wondering if she’ll ever want to find a boyfriend
tumblr_inline_n67at3jNWp1r1cgut.jpg

Nothing like a chilli cheese fries break
tumblr_inline_n67ax1ekFe1r1cgut.jpg

Will this go any better?
tumblr_inline_n67b1ho3Pv1r1cgut.jpg

Nope
tumblr_inline_n67b4wfVrj1r1cgut.jpg

Failing like a professional
tumblr_inline_n67dr1bbcL1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna finally made some manageable food. She’s so happy too.
tumblr_inline_n67dw8UuAt1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna always wants to call Jeremy. I hear wedding bells
tumblr_inline_n67e11hoWc1r1cgut.jpg

"Ugh..my highschool diploma is so drab"
tumblr_inline_n67e4yEDgS1r1cgut.jpg

"If I’m going to be a singer, I need to learn how to write lyrics. Writing seems like a good place to start"
tumblr_inline_n67eceIln21r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna wanted to invite Jeremy over. I wasn’t about to say no
tumblr_inline_n67emlR9C81r1cgut.jpg

One of Adianna’s wishes was to be best friends with Jeremy. We’re moving right along
tumblr_inline_n67ephdwup1r1cgut.jpg

Besties achieved!
tumblr_inline_n67ew26OQ11r1cgut.jpg

New uniform
tumblr_inline_n67f5vBiFH1r1cgut.jpg
(I got Showtime recently and really wanted to try out those new careers. So uniform pics)

Adrianna had her first gig and the local coffeeshop. She hoped it would go well…even if it was raining.
tumblr_inline_n67fhr3KvV1r1cgut.jpg
(It didn’t…bad reviews all around)

Adrianna wanted a tattoo. Her cute face floored me
tumblr_inline_n67ftrsmdi1r1cgut.jpg

The tattoo on her neck is the new one. I gave her the one on her lower back when I made her
tumblr_inline_n67g2orDWY1r1cgut.jpg
(Due to Adrianna's unexpected death, I had to restart from my last save point so Adrianna doesn't have the neck tattoo anymore. Hopefully, she'll wish for another one and I can give it to her again)

Fab new uniform
tumblr_inline_n67gbx7UsB1r1cgut.jpg

In a cruel twist of fate, we were robbed! Adrianna tried calling the cops quickly but she was so tired that she couldn’t get out of bed quick enough
tumblr_inline_n67go9fD5a1r1cgut.jpg

"Sorry Miss. We couldn’t get her this time."
"She took my bar stool"
"The main thing is that you’re safe"
"Officer, I’m a poor singer with no money. I can’t afford another"
tumblr_inline_n67gsfa4Cq1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna rolled inviting Jeremy over and then wanted to kiss him! Things are working out ok.
tumblr_inline_n67h3qh6vi1r1cgut.jpg

Success!
tumblr_inline_n67h4syUOT1r1cgut.jpg
tumblr_inline_n67h5eITp01r1cgut.jpg

She decided she wanted to go steady too. It’s like this girl lives to please me
tumblr_inline_n67h72jBW71r1cgut.jpg
tumblr_inline_n67h7yUhhW1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna was so happy and couldn’t wait to get back to work
tumblr_inline_n67h97eYBi1r1cgut.jpg

Comments

• Options
    carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    edited June 2014
    Adrianna was robbed again. This time it was her TV.
    "At least I can afford another one this time"
    tumblr_inline_n7g9niNaKC1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna took herself to the streets to sell some of her albums. Everyone she talked to seemed interested.
    tumblr_inline_n7g9pnYRaw1r1cgut.jpg

"Maybe a scary jack-o-lantern will keep the robbers away"
    tumblr_inline_n7g9rdyzg71r1cgut.jpg

Later that night, Adrianna invited Jeremy over. She had gotten a promotion and wanted to share it with him.
    "Congratulations!"
    "Thanks Jere"
    tumblr_inline_n7g9xkczwT1r1cgut.jpg

Things got heated rather quickly
    tumblr_inline_n7g9yvkYQr1r1cgut.jpg

But then Adrianna shocked Jeremy with a marriage proposal
    tumblr_inline_n7ga1mkvpJ1r1cgut.jpg

He said yes immediately
    tumblr_inline_n7ga28ULiJ1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna was so happy that she jumped into his arms and held on tight
    tumblr_inline_n7ga3r580p1r1cgut.jpg

Jeremy stayed the night and dreamt about his lady
    tumblr_inline_n7ga5aC7Ge1r1cgut.jpg

"I have to go to work. I’ll see you later?"
    "Yep. See you later"
    tumblr_inline_n7ga6i1rjZ1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna failed in front of her number 1 fan, Becky Lack
    tumblr_inline_n7ga8xYs5I1r1cgut.jpg

Recently, a new wedding chapel was built in town. Adrianna didn’t hesitate to book it.
    tumblr_inline_n7gaa7nnFI1r1cgut.jpg

Finally the big day was here. The weather and everything was perfect
    tumblr_inline_n7gabjfvEN1r1cgut.jpg

Mr and Mrs Herman everyone!
    tumblr_inline_n7gaeuDQBa1r1cgut.jpg

The wedding was the talk of the town! Adrianna had never been more pleased.
    tumblr_inline_n7gag89FUj1r1cgut.jpg

In the wee hours of the morning, Jeremy and Adrianna found their way home…and right into bed
    tumblr_inline_n7gahjkjJh1r1cgut.jpg

The next morning, Jeremy thought he should get a proper job. Being a University mascot didn’t pay enough…or at all. He decided to apply for the military.
    tumblr_inline_n7gajz4DHc1r1cgut.jpg

Hot new uniform
    tumblr_inline_n7gakkpltm1r1cgut.jpg

Jeremy and Adrianna spent their nights doing what newlyweds do best.
    tumblr_inline_n7gamaLLkx1r1cgut.jpg

Jeremy was at the gym one day and a fire started at their home! Good thing the gym is just down the block
    tumblr_inline_n7ganz0oSB1r1cgut.jpg

Jeremy figured they should make use of the igloo before the snow melted
    tumblr_inline_n7gaq8ntkE1r1cgut.jpg

The years went by and one day Adrianna woke up feeling sick.
    tumblr_inline_n7gars7z8u1r1cgut.jpg

She figured it was all the excitement from her previous gig.
    tumblr_inline_n7gat2Ch2B1r1cgut.jpg

The nausea just wouldn’t stop
    tumblr_inline_n7gatwMx0y1r1cgut.jpg

Even with all the nausea, she was rather surprised when she found out she was pregnant and on Jeremy’s birthday too! This would make one hell of a present.
    tumblr_inline_n7gawbXt6z1r1cgut.jpg
    (I had to use my free day on the proposal. If I hadn’t, no wedding or babies..probably. :(. I’m also going to leave the baby to fate since Adrianna wants a boy and Jeremy wants a girl.)

Bonus Shots:
    While Adrianna was singing a sing-o-gram, Lela was having an argument with her mother because said mother was making out with her husband. Shock!
    tumblr_inline_n7h57ul71H1r1cgut.jpg

This is Adrianna’s sad Jack-o-lantern. We’re probably going to be robbed more now.
    tumblr_inline_n7h599PAid1r1cgut.jpg

Our Gnomes
    tumblr_inline_n7h5a55Uqu1r1cgut.jpg
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited June 2014
    Robbed twice? Woah! My sims to this day have still not wished to carve a pumpkin. :(

Wow, she married the first guy she met. That's pretty amazing!

Haha...falling like a professional. I liked that! :D

:shock: How'd she die? That happened to Justine, too and I had to go from the save file. I felt like I was cheating, but I didn't want it to end. LOL!

Wait, Lela said her mother was making out with Lela's husband or her mother's husband? LOL!

Looking forward to the first baby! :mrgreen:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Robbed twice? Woah! My sims to this day have still not wished to carve a pumpkin. :(

:shock: How'd she die? That happened to Justine, too and I had to go from the save file. I felt like I was cheating, but I didn't want it to end. LOL!

Wait, Lela said her mother was making out with Lela's husband or her mother's husband? LOL!

Yeah I know right. :( we were at the festival singing for tips and I guess she was like "Pumpkins? right on"
    Adrianna was just loving Jeremy. Jeremy this, Jeremy that.
    She falls all the time. She's not even clumsy!
    She was singing and she caught fire. I couldn't save her since their was no showers around.
    Lela's mother was making out with Lela's husband. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. haha
  • Options
    KoveeKovee Posts: 880 Member
    edited June 2014
    If you buy the portable shower from adventure and put it in her inventory she can take a shower on the spot.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Shower_in_a_Can
    carlimact wrote:

Yeah I know right. :( we were at the festival singing for tips and I guess she was like "Pumpkins? right on"
    She was singing and she caught fire. I couldn't save her since their was no showers around.
    Lela's mother was making out with Lela's husband. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. haha
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Kovee wrote:
    If you buy the portable shower from adventure and put it in her inventory she can take a shower on the spot.

carlimact wrote:

You could do that. :) It might be considered cheating, though, since she didn't "wish" to use the shower in a can. Do you have world adventures, carlimact?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    whitewaveldcwhitewaveldc Posts: 532 Member
    edited June 2014
    Great start :D

The shower in a can would fall under creative wish fulfillment since being on fire would give her a moodlet in the red you can do whatever it takes to bring it up, like using shower in a can :wink:

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2014
    Great start :D

The shower in a can would fall under creative wish fulfillment since being on fire would give her a moodlet in the red you can do whatever it takes to bring it up, like using shower in a can :wink:

maybe they even use the shower in a can if you click that red moodlet... and you can buy the shower in a can freely.....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Kovee wrote:

carlimact wrote:

You could do that. :) It might be considered cheating, though, since she didn't "wish" to use the shower in a can. Do you have world adventures, carlimact?
    I do have world adventures. Do you have to go on Vacation to get it?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    carlimact wrote:
    Kovee wrote:

carlimact wrote:

You know I should just read the wiki before I ask questions. haha Maybe I'll require one for those just in case situations.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    carlimact wrote:
    Kovee wrote:

carlimact wrote:

So you found you can get it through "buydebug" mode?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    KrystleTaniaKrystleTania Posts: 430 Member
    edited June 2014

Really enjoying this so far! So great you have found a man and got married so soon which can be hard at times playing a wishacy. I look forward to seeing more :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    carlimact wrote:
    Kovee wrote:

carlimact wrote:

So you found you can get it through "buydebug" mode?
    I did I did. I got it in Adrianna's inventory right now. Although, I think she'll be ok since she's not doing sing -o-grams anymore. Better safe then sorry i say
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Really enjoying this so far! So great you have found a man and got married so soon which can be hard at times playing a wishacy. I look forward to seeing more :)
    Thankyou Krystle!

I just think I got lucky. :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Adrianna pulled Jeremy to the side after he got home from work
    tumblr_inline_n7i5dwoBZZ1r1cgut.jpg

"I’m pregnant!"
    "Really?"
    tumblr_inline_n7i5fvYZJQ1r1cgut.jpg

Why else would I be wearing this tutu thing?"
    "It’s a nice tutu"
    "Haha. Very funny"
    tumblr_inline_n7i5jjOdOT1r1cgut.jpg

it was the best birthday present Jeremy ever received
    tumblr_inline_n7i5keuqyp1r1cgut.jpg

The months went on and Adrianna was felling it. She decided a trip to the spa would do her well.
    tumblr_inline_n7i5n0EimU1r1cgut.jpg

"I’m going to fireproof this fireplace if it’s the last thing I do"
    tumblr_inline_n7i5q9SUbx1r1cgut.jpg

Looks like that spa trip did a little more than relax her muscles
    tumblr_inline_n7i5r4vTuC1r1cgut.jpg

Jeremy hailed a taxi as soon as he could
    tumblr_inline_n7i5rstt4W1r1cgut.jpg

So…this is Benji
    tumblr_inline_n7i5sbP1I31r1cgut.jpg
    (A+ genetics there sims 3)

"We love you little one…even if your skin tone is a little strange"
    tumblr_inline_n7i5ul8ttU1r1cgut.jpg

"Night Night baby"
    tumblr_inline_n7i5v7a9a41r1cgut.jpg

"Relax Benji. It’s just water"
    tumblr_inline_n7i5wd0hVG1r1cgut.jpg

"There you go! Was that so bad?"
    tumblr_inline_n7i5x2ktd41r1cgut.jpg

Jeremy wanted a nice car. We compromised on a mini van
    tumblr_inline_n7i5xvpvhn1r1cgut.jpg

"I think I used too much baby powder…"
    tumblr_inline_n7i60omlIB1r1cgut.jpg

Happy birthday girl!
    tumblr_inline_n7i61cR8Zh1r1cgut.jpg

Benji also had a birthday
    tumblr_inline_n7i62gBIeu1r1cgut.jpg
    (At least he’s a ginger…)

So Adrianna was jamming away at the karaoke bar and…
    tumblr_inline_n7i64l34UM1r1cgut.jpg

..Lela went into labour.
    tumblr_inline_n7i65gD7gC1r1cgut.jpg
    (the performance was great though and Lela had a girl)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    "You can do it, Benji"
    tumblr_inline_n7lsl6hezs1r1cgut.jpg

Ginger Jewel is super popular
    tumblr_inline_n7lsmsgMLz1r1cgut.jpg

"Can you say treadmill?"
    tumblr_inline_n7lsop1pE71r1cgut.jpg

"Unicorn"
    "Where in the world did you learn that, Benji?"
    tumblr_inline_n7lsqiwLww1r1cgut.jpg

"Mommy wants a promotion. Can you say promotion?"
    "Protion"
    "Close enough"
    tumblr_inline_n7lssa4K0f1r1cgut.jpg

Jeremy and Adrianna talked about having another baby. Jeremy had wanted one little earlier but Adrianna was swimming in gigs. Now was as good as a time as ever.
    tumblr_inline_n7lswgE1ns1r1cgut.jpg

Things were starting to get hot in the hot tub.
    tumblr_inline_n7lsz2qfAP1r1cgut.jpg

Really hot.
    tumblr_inline_n7lszvbGOR1r1cgut.jpg

A few weeks later, that familiar feeling of nausea appeared.
    tumblr_inline_n7lt25ZMrl1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna had some sing-o-grams to do and left the boys alone.
    "Looks like Mommy left the hard one to us huh Buddy?"
    tumblr_inline_n7lt50weag1r1cgut.jpg

Fabulous new uniform
    tumblr_inline_n7lt5zfHmV1r1cgut.jpg

Baby #2 is on the way
    tumblr_inline_n7lt858IeM1r1cgut.jpg

Her doctor prescribed the apple diet.
    tumblr_inline_n7lt94vsNd1r1cgut.jpg

It wasn’t just Adrianna. Almost every lady in town had caught the baby bug.
    tumblr_inline_n7lta9Ll1w1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna went to tell Jeremy the good news.
    tumblr_inline_n7ltcag4I01r1cgut.jpg

He was happy.
    tumblr_inline_n7ltd7hKbQ1r1cgut.jpg
    tumblr_inline_n7ltdt4vmt1r1cgut.jpg

"Hey little man! Are you excited to be a big brother?"
    tumblr_inline_n7ltf5zVYX1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna was ready to pop. She decided to take Benji for a little walk since she would be busy with the new baby soon.
    tumblr_inline_n7ltgooliN1r1cgut.jpg

They made a collective decision make some investments: The event centre, the coffee shop and the grocery store.
    tumblr_inline_n7ltj4cO8m1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna wanted to have this baby at home this time. She didn’t use a babysitter so leaving Benji alone was not going to happen.
    tumblr_inline_n7ltkuAUY21r1cgut.jpg

Hello there Bryce
    tumblr_inline_n7ltll6Ac01r1cgut.jpg
    (So I figure these babies are coming out black because Jeremy has a darker skin tone. Let’s just say Jeremy’s parents are interracial)

"Night Night baby"
    tumblr_inline_n7ltoapTBD1r1cgut.jpg

It took years but Jeremy finally learned how to cook
    tumblr_inline_n7ltp8CBkf1r1cgut.jpg

It was Benji’s 6th birthday. Adrianna and Jeremy were very excited.
    tumblr_inline_n7ltreQn901r1cgut.jpg

"Go on sweetie! Blow them out"
    tumblr_inline_n7ltsmM2VN1r1cgut.jpg

It looked like Benji inherited Arianna’s wavy, uncontrollable hair. She wasn’t about to have any of that and tamed it a bit.
    tumblr_inline_n7ltv32bOh1r1cgut.jpg

Benji showed a lot of interest in writing. So Adrianna signed him up for a writing class at the Business Depot. Since it was attached to a restaurant, Adrianna gave Benji some money for some lunch
    tumblr_inline_n7ltyv0aks1r1cgut.jpg

Ginger Jewel had her first private venue gig and it was a hit!
    tumblr_inline_n7lu17Ofgk1r1cgut.jpg

Nothing like the first day of school smelling like a skunk
    tumblr_inline_n7lu23Asoj1r1cgut.jpg

Bryce had his 1 year birthday
    tumblr_inline_n7lu34NOza1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna didn’t know what was with these men. Almost every man she had tried to have a relationship with was sending her love letters, even the married ones. She gets well known and all of a sudden she gets all of the attention. Typical.
    tumblr_inline_n7lu6ek87o1r1cgut.jpg

Benji spends a lot of time at the library. Adrianna thought he might be writing a book of some sort.
    tumblr_inline_n7lu7yjgYd1r1cgut.jpg

Ginger was jamming at the karaoke bar and giving her fans a good time.
    tumblr_inline_n7luajAcKR1r1cgut.jpg

But at the end of the show, Diana, Lela’s mom, died
    tumblr_inline_n7luc2lDgI1r1cgut.jpg
    (Her husband, the man standing next to her, died the next day. So sad)

Jeremy was invited to his boss’ house party. Since he is a party animal, a few corperate parties were right up his alley
    tumblr_inline_n7lugbMRzB1r1cgut.jpg

Ginger had another gig and I figure these 3 guys are her groupies. They’ve been at a few of her shows lately (also they sent love letters).
    tumblr_inline_n7lui1OvqY1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna may work a lot of gigs but she made sure to spent lots of time with her babies
    tumblr_inline_n7lujpg8Zz1r1cgut.jpg

Jeremy Herman: Ladies Man
    tumblr_inline_n7lukea8BU1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna wanted another baby. Jeremy thought it wasn’t a bad idea to have one or two more. The boys were asleep which meant crazy adult antics
    tumblr_inline_n7lumotolF1r1cgut.jpg
    (The starter house I’m using is pretty small. The one room I’m using for the kids can probably hold 2 bunk beds. 4 is the limit people)

Jeremy was boosting the channels on the TV when he nearly got electrocuted. Poor man
    tumblr_inline_n7lupvz2No1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna wasn’t sure if she was happy or sad that she was vomiting again
    tumblr_inline_n7luqw7oUM1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna…a word of advice: Never leave your food to go vomit
    tumblr_inline_n7lus1etTs1r1cgut.jpg

Bryce was having a great time
    tumblr_inline_n7lusukevx1r1cgut.jpg

"Jeremy?"
    "Yeah?"
    "Maybe the stove should be next on your fix it list?"
    "Definitely"
    tumblr_inline_n7luuwURox1r1cgut.jpg

"Just like the cafeteria. Yum"
    tumblr_inline_n7luvq2gDp1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna had a rule about homework. You don’t do it on the bus. The teachers always know. Benji hoped to finish it until he realized it was friday night and that rule didn’t apply. Good thing too since he was super tired.
    tumblr_inline_n7luzvnikA1r1cgut.jpg

Baby #3 was on the way.
    tumblr_inline_n7lv21DqSe1r1cgut.jpg
    (Adrianna is, apparently, into the new maternity wear trend that all the ladies are doing. It’s supposed to be a bathing suit but not to the ladies of the Sims 3)

Luckily it isn’t her everyday wear. I don’t think I could handle that
    tumblr_inline_n7lv69HmAI1r1cgut.jpg
    (Adrianna and Jeremy are undecided on what they want so it’s up to fate. I really want a girl though)
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    edited June 2014
    Great read I love it
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    msbeckycat wrote:
    Great read I love it
    Thankyou msBeckycat
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Ha! "4 kids is the limit people" LOL! That is my limit, too. I can't handle any more kids than 4. :roll: I feel bad, but man...it is SO much work!

Looking forward to the kids continued growth and the new baby (or babies :shock: ). :mrgreen:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Ha! "4 kids is the limit people" LOL! That is my limit, too. I can't handle any more kids than 4. :roll: I feel bad, but man...it is SO much work!

Looking forward to the kids continued growth and the new baby (or babies :shock: ). :mrgreen:
    I had 6 kids once. Yoooooo. Never again. I don't mind the little guys so much. It's knowing that they'll be out of my hair in like 9 days. (Life span set to 89)

I am too! So exciting! I have an update all ready to go so you'll see. :wink:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Adrianna and Jeremy were getting older but that didn’t stop the romance in the Herman household
    tumblr_inline_n7pb1utJ0g1r1cgut.jpg
    (Apparently dip kiss doesn’t count as a kiss…huh)

Adrianna constantly wants to get massages. I figured some from Jeremy would be much easier on the bank
    tumblr_inline_n7pbhi63a61r1cgut.jpg

Benji decided to be cute and play peekaboo with Bryce
    tumblr_inline_n7pbyg8M301r1cgut.jpg

Hallmark Moment
    tumblr_inline_n7pcgk3l5F1r1cgut.jpg

"Why do I keep having these babies at 300am?"
    tumblr_inline_n7pd37pBTV1r1cgut.jpg

It’s twins!
    Brian:
    tumblr_inline_n7pd44nbZ11r1cgut.jpg
    Brailee:
    tumblr_inline_n7pd4skucH1r1cgut.jpg

With all that labour, Adrianna deserved a nap.
    tumblr_inline_n7pdg1PGVN1r1cgut.jpg

Jeremy wanted to spend at least 500 and 1000 simoleons to update the house so we got..
    A House Alarm
    tumblr_inline_n7pe4aEwGu1r1cgut.jpg
    (I dare those robbers to try robbing us now)
    and a new toilet
    tumblr_inline_n7pe56aZDq1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna loves little Brailee! She’s always picking her up and snuggling her.
    tumblr_inline_n7pezg1VEi1r1cgut.jpg
    (Bryce is so happy in the background. haha)

As soon as Adrianna’s self waranted maternity leave was over, she went looking for gigs. She only managed to get one but, with two new babies, that was just fine with her.
    tumblr_inline_n7pfn016TX1r1cgut.jpg

Ginger Jewel has learned some new moves and how to rap.
    tumblr_inline_n7pgf0m04U1r1cgut.jpg

Sooner than Jeremy and Adrianna expected, Benji was having his 13th birthday.
    tumblr_inline_n7phh25HbW1r1cgut.jpg

Adrianna was a little concerned about the mohawk
    tumblr_inline_n7phihZR2j1r1cgut.jpg

Benji figured he should get a part time job. He settled on spa receptionist.
    tumblr_inline_n7phwmIlXA1r1cgut.jpg
    (I’m sure you’ll be very popular Benji)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Love the mohawk! Of course he will be popular. Mohawk's are cool!

A home massage is definitely cheaper, even if you get soaked! :lol: Peek-a-boo is SO cute! Your sims are doing far better than mine did. An alarm AND a new toilet. Nice! I love Ginger's outfit!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited June 2014

A home massage is definitely cheaper, even if you get soaked! :lol: Peek-a-boo is SO cute! Your sims are doing far better than mine did. An alarm AND a new toilet. Nice! I love Ginger's outfit!
    It's hilarious since I was musing to myself, "Wouldn't it be hilarious if Benji had a mohawk?" and then the next hair after the one he originally had was the mohawk. meant to be.

Adrianna wanted massage after massage. I let her go to the spa 3 times before I gave up and made Jeremy do it.

Haha. I think I'm just lucky. They just keep rolling appropriate wishes (also I had bought the fixer upper car for Jeremy's handiness skill (He wished to level up his skill) so when he finished it...I sold it. It wasn't an appropriate car for a growing family.xD)

I like to customize the career outfits that Ginger uses for gigs. After all, performers have different outfits for every occasion.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    carlimact wrote:

It's hilarious since I was musing to myself, "Wouldn't it be hilarious if Benji had a mohawk?" and then the next hair after the one he originally had was the mohawk. meant to be.

Adrianna wanted massage after massage. I let her go to the spa 3 times before I gave up and made Jeremy do it.

Haha. I think I'm just lucky. They just keep rolling appropriate wishes (also I had bought the fixer upper car for Jeremy's handiness skill (He wished to level up his skill) so when he finished it...I sold it. It wasn't an appropriate car for a growing family.xD)

I like to customize the career outfits that Ginger uses for gigs. After all, performers have different outfits for every occasion.

I like the idea of using the car to up their handiness skill. I love how we can be so manipulative with what we can use. I had one sim wish to spend a certain amount of money or more. So, I bought the bot making station, which I've been wanting to do for awhile now. Sometimes when you buy something, they get wishes/wants. Unfortunately, in this case, they got nothing. Maybe they have to be in the same room or something. :(

I also like them to have outfits that match/go together for their careers. It's pretty simple to change it. I especially like it if they are some kind of performer. :D:mrgreen:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    carlimact wrote:

I like the idea of using the car to up their handiness skill. I love how we can be so manipulative with what we can use. I had one sim wish to spend a certain amount of money or more. So, I bought the bot making station, which I've been wanting to do for awhile now. Sometimes when you buy something, they get wishes/wants. Unfortunately, in this case, they got nothing. Maybe they have to be in the same room or something. :(

I also like them to have outfits that match/go together for their careers. It's pretty simple to change it. I especially like it if they are some kind of performer. :D:mrgreen:
    At the time, I needed simoleons like woah so the car worked for us all. You might needed to be in the same room. I've never noticed when I buy something new.

I don't bother much with the career outfits unless my sim is in a performer career or a stylist. They gotta look good when lots of people look at you everyday. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AngelzzzDaydream0AngelzzzDaydream0 Posts: 1,087 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi Carli! So great to see you! I luv your sim she is gorgeous! Can't wait to see and hear more about your wishacy! (bookmarked) :mrgreen: