Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AUGUST set speculation! NEW HINT AS OF JULY 30th!

Comments

• dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm still wracking my brain for what goes with ivy and an epic window. For some reason the new Featured Set made me think of an old lighthouse with a tall tower and a lonely lighthouse keeper living alone with his GEESE. Laboring, laboring, laboring endlessly on his ancient TYPEWRITER - translating Egil's Saga into Simlish.

Typewriter-1.jpg"width=400"

Maybe he also has goats.
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited July 2014
    Don't little lambs eat ivy? Maybe we're finally getting sheep. And with sheep, a spinning wheel possibly?
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • RoseRidgeRoseRidge Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Don't little lambs eat ivy? Maybe we're finally getting sheep. And with sheep, a spinning wheel possibly?

Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy. :D

runs off to check the No list for a lamb and spinning wheel :mrgreen:
  • dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:

Spinning wheels and sheep shearing are on the "not in August" list. :( Typewriters, too. :(
  • dorseypjddorseypjd Posts: 155 Member
    edited July 2014
    Sing it RoseRidge.I will join you.lol
    edited July 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    Nik24X7 wrote:

Spinning wheels and sheep shearing are on the "not in August" list. :(

Yep, Just checked :cry: Back to guessing :roll:

Is it hmmm... what hasn't been suggested? :roll: gives up and waits for another clue.
    edited July 2014
    dorseypjd wrote:
    Sing it RoseRidge.I will join you.lol

You know your hip when you can join in singing Mares eat oats... :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe if we sing load enough we could get a certain Guru's attention! :wink:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • dorseypjddorseypjd Posts: 155 Member
    edited July 2014
    For a hint i would even sing Three Little Fishes (itty Bitty pool) :lol::lol: Had to add l to name or could not post.Real name is without l in pool. :lol:
  • SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited July 2014
    I was hoping they would show us a picture of something besides ivy which seems to be in a lot of sets,that I've noticed.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2014
    I was hoping as well. Today has been an uneventful sims news day for both ts3 and ts4. A store hint would have probebly got me excited but it's still early. Today is only the 13th of July.

Good thing were getting the featured looks set this week.
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited July 2014
    I was hoping as well. Today has been an uneventful sims news day for both ts3 and ts4. A store hint would have probebly got me excited but it's still early. Today is only the 13th of July.

Good thing were getting the featured looks set this week.
    Hello Cat :)(^.^)/ *waves* I have asked SimGuruCopeland for another clue via Twitter... Hopefully he will respond :D *fingers crossed*
    Note. Thank you for following me (ノ・‿・)ノ *ѕquɪѕɧƴ ɧυɢѕ*
    rnKEhBT.png
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited July 2014
    mlnov39 wrote:
    I joined twitter just recently to follow Nev and Max from Catfish.
    And to see peoples reactions during the show.Im in my 40s, my son had to
    give me a few pointers. :-P
    Hello mlnov39 :) (^.^)/ *waves* I am 41 and I was able to figure out Twitter okay, but my first ever smartphone that I purchased last week, I must keep asking my 12 and 18 year old children how to use :lol::lol:

I've been on Twitter since 2007, but I didn't really get into it until 2010; I was spending a lot of time on the bus taking care of my parents-in-law's affairs (especially after my father-in-law died) because my husband hadn't retired yet, so it was a nice way to spend time. Started doing a lot more in 2012 when I discovered a large community of baseball fans, including a former player who's now one of my best buddies on there. 8) I have a wide range of interests outside of the Sims: sports (especially baseball and hockey), crochet, politics, religion/spirituality; Twitter is a good way to keep up with all those various interests.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • sofie981sofie981 Posts: 486 Member
    edited July 2014
    Im just gonna trow a little wish here for the gurus and you simmers to see :wink: In honor off the beloved toddler could we have a hole set dedicated to babies and toddlers :mrgreen:
    I wish for a baby/toddler sling to carry the little one's in so my PI could take his baby with him out on the job :lol: And a toddler-pool with inflatable toys to cool down in the sun :mrgreen: a pacifier, blanket for the crib etc etc :lol:
    Please add to the wishlist :wink:
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited July 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    Nik24X7 wrote:

Spinning wheels and sheep shearing are on the "not in August" list. :( Typewriters, too. :(
    Darn it! I wonder what it could be then?

Oh, thanks for checking!
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited July 2014
    We have nothing new beyond the window hint from Friday? Okay well, we also have 23 days until this releases. I'm sure hints will be coming soon (hopefully soon).

I was just hoping for more since it's been nearly a week since I've been on. Though we did at least get the window hint. I like the idea of it being a "sitting" window.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    edited July 2014
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    We have nothing new beyond the window hint from Friday? Okay well, we also have 23 days until this releases. I'm sure hints will be coming soon (hopefully soon).

I was just hoping for more since it's been nearly a week since I've been on. Though we did at least get the window hint. I like the idea of it being a "sitting" window.
    Hello jcp my lovely :) It is good to see you up and about. I am glad you are feeling better after your dental surgery (ノ^‿^)ノ *ɧυɢѕ*
    SimGuruCopeland has just Tweeted:

Alan Copeland
    @SimGuruCopeland @Cinderellimouse @Iron_Cgull @kate_overend Yep... Way to early.

So it looks like there will be no new clues for us just yet my friends - sorry :(
    rnKEhBT.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2014
    jcp011c2 wrote:

Hello jcp my lovely :) It is good to see you up and about. I am glad you are feeling better after your dental surgery (ノ^‿^)ノ *ɧυɢѕ*

Alan Copeland
    @SimGuruCopeland @Cinderellimouse @Iron_Cgull @kate_overend Yep... Way to early.

So it looks like there will be no new clues for us just yet my friends - sorry :(

Yeah that's what I thought. Hopefully next week they'll start hinting. Atleast we have the featured look set coming out this week and your welcome Kate. Thank you for following me as well.
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thursday.

Thursday seems like a good hinting day! ^.^
    edited July 2014
    Thursday.

:lol::lol: I agree Cinderelli my dear! :D :thumbup: ...If not we shall 'tag team' SimGuruCopeland until his resolve snaps! :lol::wink:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    edited July 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    Amusing-Bay-Window-Decor-Decoration-Design-Window-Seat-Favimcom-Wh-With-24-Tips-Decoration-Bay-Window-To-Ventilate-Your-Home-Elegant-Decor.jpg
    I need this window!! great idea kate
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    OMG, I would faint if we got windows like that!!! :shock:
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Oh, yes! I adore these windows! :P
    I responded on Twitter to SimuruCopeland's tweet commenting that we would love working bay windows and round doors :)
    I would love some curved bay windows for use as breakfast nooks or seating to read and relax :D
    white-living-space-with-bay-window.jpg
    15-bay-window-ideas-for-inspiration-14.jpg

I would love to see these windows.

Kate, that you for braving Twitter for us. That's very sweet of you. :)

Saving the picture of the circular windows with the eat in nook for when I build my dream home. Just sayin'. LOL Although I'd like this replicated in a modern style, not this particular style.

And yes an object like window like this would be epic.

Hopefully Sims 4 will have more unique stuff like this. What about a PC window? lol they could actually use it as a table and chairs set but it double as a window too!

The ideas we could come up with! LOL
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited July 2014
    jcp011c2 wrote:

Alan Copeland

Thanks for staying top of it Kate. :). I don't twitter yet.
    edited July 2014
    Karritz wrote:
    jcp011c2 wrote:

Alan Copeland

Thanks for staying top of it Kate. :). I don't twitter yet.
    Hello Karritz :) (^.^)/ *waves* I am just Twitter 'newbie' - fortunately Cinderelli is on the case! :wink::D
    Twitter is a great way to keep on top of all TS3 and TS4 information, plus I am meeting many lovely fellow simmers over there :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hello everyone,

Gee, I'm trying to figure out this clue, but nothing comes to me. :?
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thursday.

:lol::lol: I agree Cinderelli my dear! :D :thumbup: ...If not we shall 'tag team' SimGuruCopeland until his resolve snaps! :lol::wink:

You take Alan, I'll tackle Tatertot! :lol:
  • tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    edited July 2014
    Was hoping for a new hint today :roll: yesterday was the 15th... the middle of the month, so I figure it shouldn't be too early.