Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AUGUST set speculation! NEW HINT AS OF JULY 30th!

Comments

• Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited July 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    I told myself I was NOT going to look in here until after the 15th. But,

:mrgreen: Me too! Just couldn't help myself.
  • Options
    tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    edited July 2014
    davina1221 wrote:
    I still think there's a reason why SGC compared this window to the hanging chair from BG in particular. Plus, I think these hanging windows would look good with ivy, as SGC mentioned August's set would.

:D When I think of a really nice window, I think of window seats that sims can sit in or nap in. Since he brought up the chair and a window, I just thought window seat was a good guess.

Just looked up above and saw Kate thinking the same way.

With no summer set and summer going by, I'm at a loss when I look at the list of things it is not. :)

Well that is a good guess as well! :wink:
  • Options
    DianeTaylorDianeTaylor Posts: 701 Member
    edited July 2014
    davina1221 wrote:
    I still think there's a reason why SGC compared this window to the hanging chair from BG in particular. Plus, I think these hanging windows would look good with ivy, as SGC mentioned August's set would.

:D When I think of a really nice window, I think of window seats that sims can sit in or nap in. Since he brought up the chair and a window, I just thought window seat was a good guess.

With no summer set and summer going by, I'm at a loss when I look at the list of things it is not. :)

That sounds really lovely! Maybe another action could be relax, like we have for the bed, maybe read a book. Or gaze out window would be nice.
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited July 2014
    davina1221 wrote:

That sounds really lovely! Maybe another action could be relax, like we have for the bed, maybe read a book. Or gaze out window would be nice.
    Diane I would love our sims to be able to relax on a window seat with a book :)
    Note. I joined Twitter today so that I could keep abreast of all TS3 and TS4 information :) I can now join Cinderelli is asking SimGuruCopeland for some hints! :lol:

main_window_sm.png
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited July 2014
    Note. I joined Twitter today so that I could keep abreast of all TS3 and TS4 information :) I can now join Cinderelli is asking SimGuruCopeland for some hints! :lol:

I already spotted you! :D

I was just coming here to check if you are you before I followed you. :D:lol:

edit: to clip the quote
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    tinydancer80, don't forget to edit the opening post and title so people know we have a hint! :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014

I already spotted you! :D

I was just coming here to check if you are you before I followed you. :D:lol:

edit: to clip the quote
    Thank you for following me Cinderelli my lovely :) >---(^‿^)---< *ѕquɪѕɧƴ ɧυυυυυυυυυɢѕ* Twitter is great! I don't know why it took me so long to join :lol:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited July 2014
    @Dragon....I love the closets in Sims 2 the sliding doors were great as well I always wondered why didn't they continue closets tho :?: :?: That's a bit odd...oh well but the sliding doors are much needed :thumbup:
  • Options
    Candyr277Candyr277 Posts: 623 Member
    edited July 2014
    davina1221 wrote:
    sims2clos_zps4a790336.png

This is more of a want than a guess. I would like to have these slide door closets like we had in the sims 2.

Oh. I would like that.

I almost forgot all about those sliding door closets in TS2. I loved using those since it made it more realistic. Now none of my Sims have closets, only dressers. :?

If they don't come back for TS3 prior to September, then hopefully in TS4.
    "The great will not be constrained by the small." - BioShock

Unknown.jpeg

• Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited July 2014
    Maybe a bay window, with removable seating? With the option of adding other seats (without MOO). I've been wanting that for a long time.

Cinderelli, I'd love clock windows, too! :wink:

A functional Bay Window, with seating for brunch would be delightful :) I would love to see round/curved windows and doors :D

bay-window-decor-decoration-design-window-seat-favim.com-.jpg

excited-baby.gif

I need this window!! great idea kate
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited July 2014
    I would LOVE a window seat like these where our Sims could sit and read or gaze out the window and get a nice "peaceful" moodlet.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbbSxmMNcmgyOaWY0473Yn2U6LnBTdI5-9sJBtO3iXBTRyJ8vi

3e4de52dcbb8e20402f369632eb35f61.jpg

abf7bc5e738c8fa36ff7030f76d7c02a.jpg

• Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited July 2014
    Maybe a bay window, with removable seating? With the option of adding other seats (without MOO). I've been wanting that for a long time.

A functional Bay Window, with seating for brunch would be delightful :) I would love to see round/curved windows and doors :D

OMG, I would faint if we got windows like that!!! :shock:
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited July 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    I would LOVE a window seat like these where our Sims could sit and read or gaze out the window and get a nice "peaceful" moodlet.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbbSxmMNcmgyOaWY0473Yn2U6LnBTdI5-9sJBtO3iXBTRyJ8vi

3e4de52dcbb8e20402f369632eb35f61.jpg

abf7bc5e738c8fa36ff7030f76d7c02a.jpg

I've always wanted a house with a window seat, with functional storage built in (like for my afghans I use in the fall/winter to curl up with when I'm watching TV). Sims need more places to stash stuff like all those gems that clutter up the inventory, if they don't have the WA chests. And I love the "peaceful" moodlet idea.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    tinydancer80, don't forget to edit the opening post and title so people know we have a hint! :D

Ok, I think I did what you asked. Check post #1 and lemme know if this was what you meant :wink:
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited July 2014

Oh, yes! I adore these windows! :P
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Ok, I think I did what you asked. Check post #1 and lemme know if this was what you meant :wink:

Yes! It's helpful for people who don't have time to search the whole thread. :D

You can edit the title in the same way, just add something like 'new hint 11th July'. We tend to use the name of the date, rather than a numerical date because that can be confusing (i.e in UK we say 11/07/14 but in US it's 07/11/14). That way people can see that there is a new hint just by seeing the title in the store forum.

I hope I don't sound too bossy. :oops:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm still hoping there is room for a hammock or hammocks in the August Set. Different types of hammocks. Hammocks for one and Hammocks for two.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I'm still hoping there is room for a hammock or hammocks in the August Set. Different types of hammocks. Hammocks for one and Hammocks for two.

I thought hammocks was one of the guesses that got eliminated (in the first 30 pages) unless SGC missed it. 8)

Wouldn't even have to be strung between trees:

hammock-and-stand-set-taupe_large.jpeg?v=1400556272

1089090.jpg

Hammock_Stands_Australia-Adjustable_Hammock_Frame.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014

I thought hammocks was one of the guesses that got eliminated (in the first 30 pages) unless SGC missed it. 8)

Wouldn't even have to be strung between trees:

hammock-and-stand-set-taupe_large.jpeg?v=1400556272

1089090.jpg

Hammock_Stands_Australia-Adjustable_Hammock_Frame.jpg

I thought they were ruled out in July prehaps I missed that about August.
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Yes! It's helpful for people who don't have time to search the whole thread. :D

You can edit the title in the same way, just add something like 'new hint 11th July'. We tend to use the name of the date, rather than a numerical date because that can be confusing (i.e in UK we say 11/07/14 but in US it's 07/11/14). That way people can see that there is a new hint just by seeing the title in the store forum.

I hope I don't sound too bossy. :oops:

Haha! Not at all :) I'm happy to improve this thread and make it easier to navigate if at all possible :mrgreen: Thanks for the suggestion!
  • Options
    ETKirby29ETKirby29 Posts: 43 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I would like a functional window seat (where you can actually sit & read or nap on).
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    ETKirby29 wrote:
    I would like a functional window seat (where you can actually sit & read or nap on).

And also the cuddle,kiss and makeout options if it's a window seat since it would work like the sofa. Maybe they could add a woohoo option if they make it a pc item.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    ETKirby29 wrote:

And also the cuddle,kiss and makeout options if it's a window seat since it would work like the sofa. Maybe they could add a woohoo option if they make it a pc item.

I'm not sure I'd want to WooHoo in a window seat -- a bit too out in the open. :shock:

Maybe if the seat lifted up (like the toy boxes or the WA chests) and you could store items inside, that would qualify as PC. :?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Amusing-Bay-Window-Decor-Decoration-Design-Window-Seat-Favimcom-Wh-With-24-Tips-Decoration-Bay-Window-To-Ventilate-Your-Home-Elegant-Decor.jpg
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    I responded on Twitter to SimuruCopeland's tweet commenting that we would love working bay windows and round doors :)
    I would love some curved bay windows for use as breakfast nooks or seating to read and relax :D
    white-living-space-with-bay-window.jpg
    15-bay-window-ideas-for-inspiration-14.jpg
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited July 2014
    Amusing-Bay-Window-Decor-Decoration-Design-Window-Seat-Favimcom-Wh-With-24-Tips-Decoration-Bay-Window-To-Ventilate-Your-Home-Elegant-Decor.jpg
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    I responded on Twitter to SimuruCopeland's tweet commenting that we would love working bay windows and round doors :)
    I would love some curved bay windows for use as breakfast nooks or seating to read and relax :D
    white-living-space-with-bay-window.jpg
    15-bay-window-ideas-for-inspiration-14.jpg

I would love to see these windows.

Kate, that you for braving Twitter for us. That's very sweet of you. :)