Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hell's Kitchen and Master Chef

OK, I'll admit it, I love the shows! I love Gordon Ramsay! I have had fun when my kids are cooking and I go into the kitchen yelling at them about how they are doing it all wrong... hehe :twisted:

So with the new information about the food skills being separated into Gourmet and Home style I started thinking about making Gordon in my game. Then I thought it would be funny to make a household with Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, and Joe Bastianich. They all have such different personalities yet love good food.

It's just an idea but it would be a fun way to play with the new food skills and traits/aspirations.
Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
Twitch: ForgottenAmber
Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
#BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam

Comments

• Ladyjay09Ladyjay09 Posts: 36 New Member
    edited June 2014
    I love that idea! I'm obsessed with all his cooking shows. Go for it.
  • MiamineMiamine Posts: 731 Member
    edited June 2014
    Loving it, and make sure you give them the right traits :P
    It would be wonderful if you could share them on the new gallery, so we could all play at being chefs. :D
    SIMS 3:YOU’VE NEVER SEEN THE SIMS LIKE THIS BEFORE! This #1 bestselling award-winner* is better than ever on iPhone and iPod. Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data though third party ad serving analytics technology. EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice.
  • LadyWhiteFaithLadyWhiteFaith Posts: 254 New Member
    edited June 2014
    OK, I'll admit it, I love the shows! I love Gordon Ramsay! I have had fun when my kids are cooking and I go into the kitchen yelling at them about how they are doing it all wrong... hehe :twisted:

So with the new information about the food skills being separated into Gourmet and Home style I started thinking about making Gordon in my game. Then I thought it would be funny to make a household with Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, and Joe Bastianich. They all have such different personalities yet love good food.

It's just an idea but it would be a fun way to play with the new food skills and traits/aspirations.

Oh my goodness I love cooking shows! In fact, the first Sim I will create in TS4 will be Paula Deen.

20130708-134216.jpg
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    edited June 2014
    LadyWhiteFaith! She is the perfect example of a great home style cook! I think she'd fit in the "New Orleans" theme really well too ;).
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam