Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

From Honeywells Site: Game Informers Review

Comments

• poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    edited June 2014
    I love the career paths unlocking more things. Some of our paths do that now, but it sounds like they put more into it. I wonder what tinkering with a satellite will do? Hm?
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • KelleygirlKelleygirl Posts: 599 Member
    edited June 2014
    Underneath one photo, it says: Your sim is no longer attached to one neighborhood; you can work in one and live in another.

Sims weren't attached to one neighborhood in TS3; I wonder if the article is using the word neighborhood here in place of world?
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    edited June 2014
    Kelleygirl wrote:
    Underneath one photo, it says: Your sim is no longer attached to one neighborhood; you can work in one and live in another.

Sims weren't attached to one neighborhood in TS3; I wonder if the article is using the word neighborhood here in place of world?

From what I saw/read (I've been getting most of my information from SimsVIP) you live in one neighborhood can visit a lot in another. This is where the load screens enter. If your favorite cafe is in another "hood" you have to "travel" there. This way it's focusing on your current location to populate and therefore you have more sims around you all the time.

That was my take on it anyway.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • ReslekReslek Posts: 90 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Was a good read, thank you for sharing!

I like the apparent fluidity to all these interactions. People turning up, remembering things that happened and being influenced by mood, this should make it all feel a little more believable!